HUGE: One-Third of Black Voters Say Biden’s VP Announcement Makes Them Less Likely to Vote Democrat

Poll says that black people are less likely to vote for Biden

Doesn't matter. Polls also say that Biden is going to win.

Hillary?
Is that you?

Oh. So you don't think polls are reliable.

This topic is about a poll, genius.

Dont believe in poll's pole smoker.

Great. Then you don't believe the poll in this topic either.

I'll give a plus one in probability with all the Walkaway videos we're seeing.

This is good news for Trump. Biden picking Kamala Harris is already backfiring

Most be true if Rasamadazmussin and Gateway say so.

I thought..well that's interesting..until I read Rasmussen. I think they will find a way to come up with anything you want for a price.

View attachment 374973

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.
The Gateway Pundit is using Rasmussen as it's source. What's your bogus bias meter say about them?
Rasmussen is biased also

And your link give no information as to how the poll was conducted, how the sample was drawn and what exactly was asked

And as an example of Gateways dishonesty ( and yours) the fact that another 1/3 of black voters said that they were MORE likely to vote for Biden

In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, one of the first since Biden chose Harris, a third of likely voters who were black said they are “less likely” to vote for the Democratic ticket, a third said they were “more likely” to back it, and about a third said it will either have no impact on their choice or weren’t sure.

And this:

Still, black voters have a favorable view of the California senator. Some 37% have a “very favorable” opinion of her compared to 28% of white voters.

And this is from another right wing rag that is slightly more honest that Gateway
You're not black. Why the fuck do you care so much?

View attachment 374973

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.
The Gateway Pundit is using Rasmussen as it's source. What's your bogus bias meter say about them?
Rasmussen is biased also

And your link give no information as to how the poll was conducted, how the sample was drawn and what exactly was asked

And as an example of Gateways dishonesty ( and yours) the fact that another 1/3 of black voters said that they were MORE likely to vote for Biden

In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, one of the first since Biden chose Harris, a third of likely voters who were black said they are “less likely” to vote for the Democratic ticket, a third said they were “more likely” to back it, and about a third said it will either have no impact on their choice or weren’t sure.

And this:

Still, black voters have a favorable view of the California senator. Some 37% have a “very favorable” opinion of her compared to 28% of white voters.

And this is from another right wing rag that is slightly more honest that Gateway
Your main source for news is "Cocksuckers Daily". It has all the info you need and want.

I just told you ya fuken moron!!

You said you'll give it a plus one. What exactly does that mean? Plus one what? How much do you believe in this poll? What's the level of belief you have in this poll?

You're trying real hard to avoid answering that question. Quit dancing already.

You said you'll give it a plus one. What exactly does that mean? Plus one what? How much do you believe in this poll? What's the level of belief you have in this poll?

Would it make it easier for you if I said on a scale of 1-5?

Go for it.

So on a scale from 1-5, how much do you believe in this poll?

Go for it.

Okay...now I know you're a complete idiot.

View attachment 374973

Rasmussen is biased also

And this:

You're not black. Why the fuck do you care so much?
Because I'm not you, and I thank the Gods and Goddesses every day for that

View attachment 374973

Rasmussen is biased also

And this:

Your main source for news is "Cocksuckers Daily". It has all the info you need and want.
What the fuck are you blathering about? You're just providing proof that your analytical skills and intellect are abysmal

Go for it.

You're still dancing. Just answer the question.

Go for it.

You're still dancing. Just answer the question.

Jesus Christ!!!
Can you count to 21?

I suspected that this would happen. They see her as unfit and a grifter...Her record in California was dismal and she is a camelion.... She tells each crowd what she thinks they want to hear and is never truthful.. Her baggage followed her...

Forum List

Back