HUGE! Maricopa County Audit Team Admit Files Were Deleted but they were able to recover those files (VIDEO)

When can we expect mass arrests?
Never with the criminals and fascists in power.

As predicted, another conspiracy theory to explain the previous conspiracy theory's failure.
Your conspiracy is the one failing,
Really? how many votes has your blob gained?

Zero.

I win.
Is the audit(s) over moron?
Yes...you just don't know it. The elections were certified. Nothing will come from your tantrums.

Yes...you just don't know it. The elections were certified. Nothing will come from your tantrums.
It will take a while but they are taking the evidence to court to hold people accountable. The AG. In AZ. has standing with the courts and has solid evidence. This is nowhere near over.

What you fail to understand you will never make the lie that there was no fraud the truth. It cannot be done. Too much evidence to deny it and you look silly doing it. Enjoy.

It will take a while but they are taking the evidence to court to hold people accountable. The AG. In AZ. has standing with the courts and has solid evidence. This is nowhere near over.

What you fail to understand you will never make the lie that there was no fraud the truth. It cannot be done. Too much evidence to deny it and you look silly doing it. Enjoy.

Keep clinging to your Orange God, you pathetic loser!

LOL

Keep clinging to your Orange God, you pathetic loser!

LOL
I cling to his policies that put the citizen first. His policies that kept this country strong and safe. I also liked no new wars. A secure Southern border. You are pathetic supporting an illegitimate administation that is destroying this country.

How long do you think it will take, stupid?

Forum List

Back