HUGE! Maricopa County Audit Team Admit Files Were Deleted but they were able to recover those files (VIDEO)

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Big news folks.....very big.

I fixed your dreadfully hard to read title.

What is this?
Is there some truth in the Trump claims with this release by the cyber ninjas?
Or is this another fabrication of lies by the Trump side.

It at least deserves a chance.

Are you fippin kidding me? No fawking files were deleted. Cyber Ninjas is a damn comical name, more like Cyber punks. But I mean this shit is getting downright embarrassing. That how we going to spin it now, oh yeah, the files really were deleted, but we got them back. No, the files never were deleted, it is just the cyber amateurs finally figured out how to find them. At some point, websites that continually broadcast false information should, at the very least, face financial penalties. But real time, in a real jail, should not be off the table.

Are you fippin kidding me? No fawking files were deleted. Cyber Ninjas is a damn comical name, more like Cyber punks. But I mean this shit is getting downright embarrassing. That how we going to spin it now, oh yeah, the files really were deleted, but we got them back. No, the files never were deleted, it is just the cyber amateurs finally figured out how to find them. At some point, websites that continually broadcast false information should, at the very least, face financial penalties. But real time, in a real jail, should not be off the table.
Man, the meltdowns from you schmendricks are getting really hilarious...Maybe you could get on the Morning Schmoe one day.

What is this?

No, this does not deserve a chance. Cyber Ninja's has no experience with elections, they know nothing about voting machines. They are about app security, and even in that, they simply "ethically hack", which is just having "members hack for a bounty". Hell, even I can do that.

And the owner of the company, he was, or is, a huge Trump supporter. Worse, he was a huge peddler of that "Stop the Steal" bullshit. But I don't mean just believing and promoting. I mean this jackwhipe has a website repository of a bunch of government documents concerning Dominion. He perpetuates this fairy tale of Chinese investors in Dominion, as if China would have supported someone other than Trump. China played him like a chump I mean no bias here. What a damn joke.

Cyber Ninjas is fighting a deep state conspiracy on the level of Professor Moriarity.

Man, the meltdowns from you schmendricks are getting really hilarious...Maybe you could get on the Morning Schmoe one day.

Look Dumbass, Joe is right. The voting machines are now toast, at a cost of millions of dollars. I mean where the hell is Prescott Brooks when you need him. But yeah, Joe is spot on with that rant. Gateway Pundit? Good God almighty, do you not understand, Gateway to flippin hell.

And then, as if you want to double down on stupid, Bannon---come on, no one is this damn stupid. Dude, he is a known conman, just like Trump. I mean you guys are being played like damn fiddles. This ain't about democracy, this ain't about an election, this is the most impressive confidence game since Victor Lustig sold the Eiffel Tower three times. Stop it. Wake the fawk up dude. I mean at some point it just becomes embarrassing.

Remember when the Muller investigation claimed the texts from Strozk/Page had been deleted and then the IG found them...

Look Dumbass, Joe is right. The voting machines are now toast, at a cost of millions of dollars. I mean where the hell is Prescott Brooks when you need him. But yeah, Joe is spot on with that rant. Gateway Pundit? Good God almighty, do you not understand, Gateway to flippin hell.

And then, as if you want to double down on stupid, Bannon---come on, no one is this damn stupid. Dude, he is a known conman, just like Trump. I mean you guys are being played like damn fiddles. This ain't about democracy, this ain't about an election, this is the most impressive confidence game since Victor Lustig sold the Eiffel Tower three times. Stop it. Wake the fawk up dude. I mean at some point it just becomes embarrassing.

There was massive and obvious fraud.

What is this?

Trump didn't lie, Joe and the Democrats did. Remember too, they lied for 4-years to try to unseat a duly elected President. Their track record points to them being the liars.

TDS causes idiotic, rambling posts like this ^^^

Atta way to drop all pretenses of being tolerant of opposing viewpoints and go all in on embracing your inner fascist! Lol

Even the Shaman got a clue.

Atta way to drop all pretenses of being tolerant of opposing viewpoints and go all in on embracing your inner fascist! Lol
Dude, cyber nijas focked the machines for good. LOL

:auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :lmao:

meltdown_confirmed.jpg

Death penalty time

There was massive and obvious fraud.

Look, I have said this many times before. But I will go a little deeper. No president, with Trumps approval ratings, has ever been re-elected. And you might think yourself the exception to the rule, but Trump did not become president about who he was and what he stood for. He became president for who he was not, Hillary Clinton. And you live by the sword, you die by the sword. Biden won the presidency for who he was not, Donald Trump.

Look, I could rant about Trump's ignorance. I mean the whole China thing and tariffs is a case in point. You think our tariffs hurt them? LOL. It was a hidden tax increase on all Americans, and China is developing markets all over Europe. Those tariffs laid a real hurting on farmers, we cashed out after a damn century in the business. But China reminds me of the Hunter's livermush man.

So, Winn-Dixie told Hunters he had to raise his retail price in order for there to be a 30% margin. He told them to pound sand. Said he would just pull his 500 pounds a week and delivery it to Food Lion. They called his bluff, and he made good on his word, and three weeks later they begged him back and told him he didn't have to change the price.

Forum List

Back