HUGE! Maricopa County Audit Team Admit Files Were Deleted but they were able to recover those files (VIDEO)

Big news folks.....very big.

Are you fippin kidding me? No fawking files were deleted. Cyber Ninjas is a damn comical name, more like Cyber punks. But I mean this shit is getting downright embarrassing. That how we going to spin it now, oh yeah, the files really were deleted, but we got them back. No, the files never were deleted, it is just the cyber amateurs finally figured out how to find them. At some point, websites that continually broadcast false information should, at the very least, face financial penalties. But real time, in a real jail, should not be off the table.
Man, the meltdowns from you schmendricks are getting really hilarious...Maybe you could get on the Morning Schmoe one day.

Look Dumbass, Joe is right. The voting machines are now toast, at a cost of millions of dollars. I mean where the hell is Prescott Brooks when you need him. But yeah, Joe is spot on with that rant. Gateway Pundit? Good God almighty, do you not understand, Gateway to flippin hell.

And then, as if you want to double down on stupid, Bannon---come on, no one is this damn stupid. Dude, he is a known conman, just like Trump. I mean you guys are being played like damn fiddles. This ain't about democracy, this ain't about an election, this is the most impressive confidence game since Victor Lustig sold the Eiffel Tower three times. Stop it. Wake the fawk up dude. I mean at some point it just becomes embarrassing.

There was massive and obvious fraud.

Look, I have said this many times before. But I will go a little deeper. No president, with Trumps approval ratings, has ever been re-elected. And you might think yourself the exception to the rule, but Trump did not become president about who he was and what he stood for. He became president for who he was not, Hillary Clinton. And you live by the sword, you die by the sword. Biden won the presidency for who he was not, Donald Trump.

Look, I could rant about Trump's ignorance. I mean the whole China thing and tariffs is a case in point. You think our tariffs hurt them? LOL. It was a hidden tax increase on all Americans, and China is developing markets all over Europe. Those tariffs laid a real hurting on farmers, we cashed out after a damn century in the business. But China reminds me of the Hunter's livermush man.

So, Winn-Dixie told Hunters he had to raise his retail price in order for there to be a 30% margin. He told them to pound sand. Said he would just pull his 500 pounds a week and delivery it to Food Lion. They called his bluff, and he made good on his word, and three weeks later they begged him back and told him he didn't have to change the price.

Holy meltdown. Must have hit a nerve.

No incumbent with 75 million votes has ever LOST a presidential election.

they do when it takes three days to create 21 million illegal ballots to five different states.

What is this?
Is there some truth in the Trump claims with this release by the cyber ninjas?
Or is this another fabrication of lies by the Trump side.

It at least deserves a chance.
The audit has nothing to do with “Trump claims”. It was commissioned because of irregularities reported and the initial audits saw things that didn’t add up. That’s how audits work, if something is found, you dig deeper. The people of Arizona demanded the audit, which is why the Senate commissioned it. The Maricopa Board of dipshits who ran the election are afraid they will get fired or worse put in jail if anything bad is found. That’s why they are all throwing a tantrum like children.

The thing is all those election materials don’t belong to them, it belongs to the people and should be open and transparent to see. Why would any government official attempt to hide government materials that aren’t classified? Audits are supposed to be a normal thing in government, how else are we supposed to know government officials are doing their job? It’s pretty apparent they are hiding something, and they are all shitting their pants over it.

There were no irregularities. The machines have been audited by 2 separate companies who found no anomolies. Republicans are doing this because their fuerher Donald Trump wants it. Cyber ninjas has been tasked with finding something even if they have to make it up. They are violating state laws and very likely federal laws. How diMaricopad the people demand it? I saw no statewide vote on this. Maricopa officials are in no danger of going to jail. Cyber Ninja is more at risk.
Who said anything about the machines?

There are many more things to audit.

Are you fippin kidding me? No fawking files were deleted. Cyber Ninjas is a damn comical name, more like Cyber punks. But I mean this shit is getting downright embarrassing. That how we going to spin it now, oh yeah, the files really were deleted, but we got them back. No, the files never were deleted, it is just the cyber amateurs finally figured out how to find them. At some point, websites that continually broadcast false information should, at the very least, face financial penalties. But real time, in a real jail, should not be off the table.

Remember when the Muller investigation claimed the texts from Strozk/Page had been deleted and then the IG found them...
And Mueller was the one who wiped the phones himself and then lied to The AG about it.
thats a conspiracy theory:

Um, yeah we know the stuff was backed up, it was the insurance policy keeping Strozk/Page alive...

Man, the meltdowns from you schmendricks are getting really hilarious...Maybe you could get on the Morning Schmoe one day.

Look Dumbass, Joe is right. The voting machines are now toast, at a cost of millions of dollars. I mean where the hell is Prescott Brooks when you need him. But yeah, Joe is spot on with that rant. Gateway Pundit? Good God almighty, do you not understand, Gateway to flippin hell.

And then, as if you want to double down on stupid, Bannon---come on, no one is this damn stupid. Dude, he is a known conman, just like Trump. I mean you guys are being played like damn fiddles. This ain't about democracy, this ain't about an election, this is the most impressive confidence game since Victor Lustig sold the Eiffel Tower three times. Stop it. Wake the fawk up dude. I mean at some point it just becomes embarrassing.

There was massive and obvious fraud.

Look, I have said this many times before. But I will go a little deeper. No president, with Trumps approval ratings, has ever been re-elected. And you might think yourself the exception to the rule, but Trump did not become president about who he was and what he stood for. He became president for who he was not, Hillary Clinton. And you live by the sword, you die by the sword. Biden won the presidency for who he was not, Donald Trump.

Look, I could rant about Trump's ignorance. I mean the whole China thing and tariffs is a case in point. You think our tariffs hurt them? LOL. It was a hidden tax increase on all Americans, and China is developing markets all over Europe. Those tariffs laid a real hurting on farmers, we cashed out after a damn century in the business. But China reminds me of the Hunter's livermush man.

So, Winn-Dixie told Hunters he had to raise his retail price in order for there to be a 30% margin. He told them to pound sand. Said he would just pull his 500 pounds a week and delivery it to Food Lion. They called his bluff, and he made good on his word, and three weeks later they begged him back and told him he didn't have to change the price.

Holy meltdown. Must have hit a nerve.

No incumbent with 75 million votes has ever LOST a presidential election.

That is totally irrelevant. The population has grown, voter participation broke records. Approval ratings are relevant, and regarding them, Trump was a sure loser.

No files were deleted.

The idiot Cyber Ninjas didn't know where to find them

False claims and internal feuds plague GOP election audit in Arizona​

Fake news and manufactured lies fail to stop audit.
In a May 12 letter that drew on Cyber Ninjas’ original claim, Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican, accused the county of deleting a database that contained election information, sparking a firestorm in right-wing media. Trump called the letter “devastating” and referred to “voting irregularities, and probably fraud” in the county.

Meanwhile, Stephen Richer, a Republican who serves as the Maricopa County recorder, called Trump’s statement “unhinged.”

“I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now,” Richer tweeted Saturday. “We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country.”

Days later, after continued pushback by Richer and other county officials, the Cyber Ninjas employees doing the audit reversed course, stating that the data was intact and they had just not understood how to read it correctly.

The shit is beginning to hit the fan.

Breaking: Georgia Judge Calls for Forensic Audit of Fulton County Ballots After Large Discrepancies Found in Ballot Batches​

It is more than likely they deleted the files. This audit is a bad joke. Maricopa did not delete anything.
Lol, I would hate to be a republican election official in this country right now. Their own party is out to hang them. Hilarious how any repug not named Trump could lose their head at a fat conman whim. Amazing any of them put up with it. Even McConnell takes it up the ass from Trump and then comes back for more. Maybe that is why Republicans are so interested in butt hurt. Kinda interesting.

It is more than likely they deleted the files. This audit is a bad joke. Maricopa did not delete anything.
Lol, I would hate to be a republican election official in this country right now. Their own party is out to hang them. Hilarious how any repug not named Trump could lose their head at a fat conman whim. Amazing any of them put up with it. Even McConnell takes it up the ass from Trump and then comes back for more. Maybe that is why Republicans are so interested in butt hurt. Kinda interesting.
A corrupt politician is a corrupt politician. The party means nothing. The people of Arizona want this audit. It is their Constitutional right.

A corrupt politician is a corrupt politician. The party means nothing. The people of Arizona want this audit. It is their Constitutional right.

Yep it is and upto states to regulate that audit prior to the election with rules in place as to achieve a fair audit. Here are the rules and regulations agreed to prior to the election.

No where in those rules and regs does it state a fraudit is to be done by a partisan group of scammers after the fact. Go fuck your self.

Forum List

Back