HUGE! Maricopa County Audit Team Admit Files Were Deleted but they were able to recover those files (VIDEO)

It'd be better if we could lock you guys up in a zoo, and just watch the festivities. Taking you at all seriously is the definition of futile
Paying any attention to anyone that makes a comment like you just did is also futile. There are viable reasons for what is going on and you deny them. One of them being the Senate listening to the people that put them there.

Big news folks.....very big.

Are you fippin kidding me? No fawking files were deleted. Cyber Ninjas is a damn comical name, more like Cyber punks. But I mean this shit is getting downright embarrassing. That how we going to spin it now, oh yeah, the files really were deleted, but we got them back. No, the files never were deleted, it is just the cyber amateurs finally figured out how to find them. At some point, websites that continually broadcast false information should, at the very least, face financial penalties. But real time, in a real jail, should not be off the table.
Man, the meltdowns from you schmendricks are getting really hilarious...Maybe you could get on the Morning Schmoe one day.

Look Dumbass, Joe is right. The voting machines are now toast, at a cost of millions of dollars. I mean where the hell is Prescott Brooks when you need him. But yeah, Joe is spot on with that rant. Gateway Pundit? Good God almighty, do you not understand, Gateway to flippin hell.

And then, as if you want to double down on stupid, Bannon---come on, no one is this damn stupid. Dude, he is a known conman, just like Trump. I mean you guys are being played like damn fiddles. This ain't about democracy, this ain't about an election, this is the most impressive confidence game since Victor Lustig sold the Eiffel Tower three times. Stop it. Wake the fawk up dude. I mean at some point it just becomes embarrassing.

There was massive and obvious fraud.

Look, I have said this many times before. But I will go a little deeper. No president, with Trumps approval ratings, has ever been re-elected. And you might think yourself the exception to the rule, but Trump did not become president about who he was and what he stood for. He became president for who he was not, Hillary Clinton. And you live by the sword, you die by the sword. Biden won the presidency for who he was not, Donald Trump.

Look, I could rant about Trump's ignorance. I mean the whole China thing and tariffs is a case in point. You think our tariffs hurt them? LOL. It was a hidden tax increase on all Americans, and China is developing markets all over Europe. Those tariffs laid a real hurting on farmers, we cashed out after a damn century in the business. But China reminds me of the Hunter's livermush man.

So, Winn-Dixie told Hunters he had to raise his retail price in order for there to be a 30% margin. He told them to pound sand. Said he would just pull his 500 pounds a week and delivery it to Food Lion. They called his bluff, and he made good on his word, and three weeks later they begged him back and told him he didn't have to change the price.

And that has what to do with Trump being defrauded? And that approval rating is fake news. Trump was in the high forties more than enough to be re-elected. And no president ever lost 18 of the 19 bellwether counties and won. How did Biden manage that and also winning the lowest number of counties ever? Not to mention him being the most popular candidate in history.

Last edited:
Look Dumbass, Joe is right. The voting machines are now toast, at a cost of millions of dollars. I mean where the hell is Prescott Brooks when you need him. But yeah, Joe is spot on with that rant. Gateway Pundit? Good God almighty, do you not understand, Gateway to flippin hell.

And then, as if you want to double down on stupid, Bannon---come on, no one is this damn stupid. Dude, he is a known conman, just like Trump. I mean you guys are being played like damn fiddles. This ain't about democracy, this ain't about an election, this is the most impressive confidence game since Victor Lustig sold the Eiffel Tower three times. Stop it. Wake the fawk up dude. I mean at some point it just becomes embarrassing.
TDS causes idiotic, rambling posts like this ^^^
I posted with a Leo years ago. British prep school. Please tell me it is not you. Lots of historical relevance in that post. That Leo would haver caught it.

Are you fippin kidding me? No fawking files were deleted. Cyber Ninjas is a damn comical name, more like Cyber punks. But I mean this shit is getting downright embarrassing. That how we going to spin it now, oh yeah, the files really were deleted, but we got them back. No, the files never were deleted, it is just the cyber amateurs finally figured out how to find them. At some point, websites that continually broadcast false information should, at the very least, face financial penalties. But real time, in a real jail, should not be off the table.
good thing it's not you then. no one asked you to be embarrassed, you can just go about your business and let the real folk do their thing.

It'd be better if we could lock you guys up in a zoo, and just watch the festivities. Taking you at all seriously is the definition of futile
and yet here you are. wow, for a bunch of fkers who don't care, you certainly seem to care. hahahaahahahahahahaha dude thanks for the continued laughs.

Death penalty time
we know this happened in many states. many, and it happens all over every election. This time the AGs illegally extended election day without proper authority. fact!!!!!!! time enough to infiltrate the illegal ballots and then delete them. hahahahahaahahaha, oops!!! delete really isn't delete.

Any minute now, they're going to declare Trump the winner and he will be President once more.

:spinner:
There would be a real bloodbath at the Capitol if that happened just from heads exploding. It would also be the best thing that could possibly happen to this country and its citizens.

Any minute now, they're going to declare Trump the winner and he will be President once more.

We will never be a united people again. At least as a so called Democracy. A totalitarian one of force is possible. The differences are to wide.

We will never be a united people again. At least as a so called Democracy. A totalitarian one of force is possible. The differences are to wide.
The powers that be would not be teaching CRT if they wanted us united. It is absolutely the last thing they want.

What is this?
Is there some truth in the Trump claims with this release by the cyber ninjas?
Or is this another fabrication of lies by the Trump side.

It at least deserves a chance.
No, this does not deserve a chance. Cyber Ninja's has no experience with elections, they know nothing about voting machines. They are about app security, and even in that, they simply "ethically hack", which is just having "members hack for a bounty". Hell, even I can do that.

And the owner of the company, he was, or is, a huge Trump supporter. Worse, he was a huge peddler of that "Stop the Steal" bullshit. But I don't mean just believing and promoting. I mean this jackwhipe has a website repository of a bunch of government documents concerning Dominion. He perpetuates this fairy tale of Chinese investors in Dominion, as if China would have supported someone other than Trump. China played him like a chump I mean no bias here. What a damn joke.
just like the owners of dominion being related to a demonRAT....im sure you see nothing wrong with that, huh?

Yes,most conservatives are truly this stupid.

It is more than likely they deleted the files. This audit is a bad joke. Maricopa did not delete anything.

Man, the meltdowns from you schmendricks are getting really hilarious...Maybe you could get on the Morning Schmoe one day.

msm? Good God almighty, do you not understand, msm to flippin hell.
you sheep are being played like damn fiddles.
Wake the fuck up.....

Yes,most conservatives are truly this stupid.
Yup, all demonRAT sheep are truly stupid, and gullible

Cyber Ninjas is fighting a deep state conspiracy on the level of Professor Moriarity.

The deep state is in your head. They are more in the vein if Inspector Clouseau. They couldn't stop a robbery if it happened 2 feet in front of them.

Former AG Barr disagrees with you.

Former AG Barr disagrees with you.

Ask me if I care, or if the citizens who made the Senate do this audit care?

What is this?
Is there some truth in the Trump claims with this release by the cyber ninjas?
Or is this another fabrication of lies by the Trump side.

It at least deserves a chance.
Trump didn't lie, Joe and the Democrats did. Remember too, they lied for 4-years to try to unseat a duly elected President. Their track record points to them being the liars.

Trump has constantly lied. Trump should have been removed from office for trying tp pressure a foreign country into a phony investigation of a political opponent. Trump and his supporters are the liars.

Forum List

Back