Huge Fines Placed on Media

A better alternative to government sanctions by unnamed bureaucrats is an informed public. Consider that Fox is still the highest rated media source while the one time top dog media darling , CNN, has been reduced to a whiny radical arm of the extreme left wing. Democrats have been underestimating the intelligence of the American public for the last eight years and it cost them the presidency, both houses of congress, most governors and more than 3,000 state and local elections.The victory of a Trump supporting republican in Montana elected to congress in a special election yesterday flies in the face of constant left wing MSM propaganda and a barrage of fake news and it beats "huge fines" and government interference into the 1st Amendment freedom of the press. Let the liberal elites sort it out for themselves while they slide into bankruptcy.
Sean Hanity? Faux is no less faux than cnn or anybody

Not even close.

Fux is truthful in only 18% of their stories.

No, I'm not going to post a link because I'm not at my computer but I'd bet someone (obviously not RWNJs) could Google it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Question for RWNJs - Sean Hannitty lied and this was not the first time. Should he be fined? What about fox? Remember when it was discovered fox is truthful only 18% of their stories. Should they be fined? Should they be kicked off the air?

Alex Jones openly lies. So doe rags like National Enquirer. Both are favorites of pathological liar trump. Should they be fined? Not allowed to spread their lies?

How about trump? You knew - before you voted - that if his lips are moving, he's lying but you still voted for him.

Like I said above, you should be careful what you wish for.

[emoji57]

18 percent huh? You saw that on the internet and swallowed it hole.

Question for RWNJs - Sean Hannitty lied and this was not the first time. Should he be fined? What about fox? Remember when it was discovered fox is truthful only 18% of their stories. Should they be fined? Should they be kicked off the air?

Alex Jones openly lies. So doe rags like National Enquirer. Both are favorites of pathological liar trump. Should they be fined? Not allowed to spread their lies?

How about trump? You knew - before you voted - that if his lips are moving, he's lying but you still voted for him.

[emoji57]

Oh that's nothing.

YOU have Not seen it and most certainly won't tax your pea brain to check it out and yet you ASSSume it's not true.

How terribly RWNJ of you.

[emoji849]

[emoji57]

Oh that's nothing.

YOU have Not seen it and most certainly won't tax your pea brain to check it out and yet you ASSSume it's not true.

How terribly RWNJ of you.

[emoji849]

No no! IT's true~ I saw it on the internet and and I am parroting it like it is gospel because I have swallowed it hook line and sinker and it's true. The internets tole me. I'm not lying this time.

If the media writes a false story about you and you are damaged by it, you can sue them

Same as always

I did google the fox 18% thing and i found one that says 22 percent. However when I did the same thing for MSM, not so much came up. Wonder why that is? ;)

Forum List

Back