Huckabee rips critics of 'libido' comment...

What Huckabee said was shocking. The conversation in the thread is surreal. Let's look at just what the guy said:
"If the Democrats want to insult the women of America by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government, then so be it,"

"Uncle Sugar" and relation to "Uncle Tom"? Cousins maybe? While granted Huckabee blamed the Democrat strawman he still articulated the sentence, and it is all one sentence. He is stating that women are incapable of controlling their sexual impulses. Would 'sluts' be a accurate term here? Huckabee states that females can not control their reproductive systems. Wasn't it someone from his party who stated rape a blessing from God? Huckabee also says that someone of authority should control the female's, sluts in this case, body.

This statement is so repulsive on so many levels it stuns even me. And on top of that the OP was how great it was that someone misrepresented it. I fully agree with that. I think everyone should understand exactly what he was saying.

Yes, it IS shocking but its also the way the R believes. Remember when Santorum spouted his anal froth that 'we should not look at birth control as a good thing'.

And, Huckabee accidentally let it slip that Rs are terrified of women's sexuality (libido).
The R also believes that men should not be held responsible for pregnancy. Listen to them - sexually active women are indeed sluts (their leader used that word) while men are still seen to be sowing wild oats.

Backward, archaic and doomed to fail. :clap2:

I'm looking forward to more older White men on the extreme fringe of American politics talking about vaginas!

Keep it up, Huckameenijad!

Yep. Keep it up, idiots.

Meanwhile, the hypocrites ALL use birth control, including Anal Froth Santorum.

-- meaning, of course, that their women use birth control because, as they've said, its women who are 100% responsible for pregnancy.

My party's talking heads, the men primarily, better not be talking about women's vaginas etc this time around if it wants to win elections.

We say what happened the last time.

Try it again, and we have insanity in action.

Every time you post we have insanity in action, fake.

Though I agree, the democrat party is nuts for sure, and they certainly are obsessed with vaginas. There for a while you couldn't come to usmb but there wasn't another thread started by a left wing nutcase with the word "vagina" in it. "My vagina, my choice" "Stay out of my vagina". They even called women vaginas....

Glad you figured out that wasn't getting you anywhere.

Women who want public funding of their sex lives are sluts. Pimps have been known to provide bc for their whores. Whores with a decent pimp have more integrity than than the average slut.

My party's talking heads, the men primarily, better not be talking about women's vaginas etc this time around if it wants to win elections.

We say what happened the last time.

Try it again, and we have insanity in action.

Every time you post we have insanity in action, fake.

Though I agree, the democrat party is nuts for sure, and they certainly are obsessed with vaginas. There for a while you couldn't come to usmb but there wasn't another thread started by a left wing nutcase with the word "vagina" in it. "My vagina, my choice" "Stay out of my vagina". They even called women vaginas....

Glad you figured out that wasn't getting you anywhere.

And you once again demonstrate your inability to frame coherent thoughts.

Women who want public funding of their sex lives are sluts. Pimps have been known to provide bc for their whores. Whores with a decent pimp have more integrity than than the average slut.

Yup, such language will win a buncha of . . . Democratic elections.

You idiots.

Seethe all you want, but this language costs Republican votes, not gains them.

I'm looking forward to more older White men on the extreme fringe of American politics talking about vaginas!

Keep it up, Huckameenijad!

Yep. Keep it up, idiots.

Meanwhile, the hypocrites ALL use birth control, including Anal Froth Santorum.

-- meaning, of course, that their women use birth control because, as they've said, its women who are 100% responsible for pregnancy.

But this even about birth control. Parse the sentence and one gets:
first phrase: "If the Democrats want to insult the women of America by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control"
conjunction: "because"
second phrase: "they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government"

The strawman Democrat is making them believe something about birth control. The second part is a given, it is just a fact.

:eek: Wow. That is most likely the most offensive post I have ever read on this board. Neg rep would not even do it justice. I want it to just sit there and stink up your name.

What is wrong with birth control? It isn't like your party or the church is going to stop sex.

Don't make me fucking laugh.

Yanno, it's people like you begging the government to regulate abortion and birth control, yet you wine at them for wanting to regulate abortion and birth control, make up your freaking mind.

Here's a novel idea: keep the government out of women's sex lives.

:eek: Wow. That is most likely the most offensive post I have ever read on this board. Neg rep would not even do it justice. I want it to just sit there and stink up your name.

And yet, he/she/it actually beleives his/her/it's lies.

What is wrong with birth control? It isn't like your party or the church is going to stop sex.

Yanno, it's people like you begging the government to regulate abortion and birth control, yet you wine at them for wanting to regulate abortion and birth control, make up your freaking mind.

Here's a novel idea: keep the government out of women's sex lives.

Who ARE you and what did you do with knee jerk ignorant child, Templar Kormac??

And yet, he/she/it actually beleives his/her/it's lies.

I know being from Arkansas myself and all I should not be overly impressed but I must say, I am in down right in awe. Huckabee insulted every person in the country but white Christian males, IN ONE SENTENCE! I might just vote for him.

Again, for the millionth time, it's not birth control that's the problem. It's forcing other people to pay for the birth control that's the problem.

Most woman aren't Mormon or Evangelical. They're woman that like to fuck and be able to make their own choices.

No one is stopping them from being able to make their own choices. But why should the rest of us pay for those choices?

Most woman aren't Mormon or Evangelical. They're woman that like to fuck and be able to make their own choices.

No one is stopping them from being able to make their own choices. But why should the rest of us pay for those choices?

if this was the issue/point he was making, I would say that contraceptives have other therapeutic benefits, but even then at $9 a month? look their plan can pay for it too, I don't have any heartache over access etc.... *shrugs* now, as to abortifacient drugs, strictly, I would agree ( except rape, etc.) but again that wasn't his point.

Huck did say, in part, ". . . providing for them [women] a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government, then so be it.”

I wonder how many of them are Republican. I would suspect many of the evangelical and Mormon women who take birth control and vote Republican are not well pleased, whether they get it privately or publicly.

The Mormon and Evangelical women are smart enough to know what he said is true. Dems do think women can't control themselves, thus must have their sexual activity subsidized and supervised by the state.

Including you. You doctor the quote in order to *fool* women into outrage, based upon your assumption that women are stupid enough to fall for it.
sadly you are not joking

Does Huckabee still have his "wedding registries" running, so that people can shower the governor with gifts without breaking the law?

Oh wait. He's not governor any more. So now it's legal to bribe him in any way you want.

Again the pretense by the woman-hating lefties that what was said was something other than what was said.

Nobody said there was anything wrong with birth control.

Two journalists had to clarify their statements because they misrepresented what was said.

What was said, again, is that DEMOCRATS maintain that women cannot control themselves.

And that is exactly what democrats do.

I know this is a nice try, but this is another bible thumping asshole republican trying to tell other people how to live because he hadn't seen his dick in years under that spare tire.

For the record, it isn't a matter of government providing birth control, it's a matter of birth control being a sensible part of reproductive health.

It would be nice if the politicians stopped pretending they were doctors.
He's probably unaware that his wife used birth control at some point.

Again, for the millionth time, it's not birth control that's the problem. It's forcing other people to pay for the birth control that's the problem.

See??

They just keep repeating this same lie and more and more idiot bobble heads believe it.

Forum List

Back