Huckabee rips critics of 'libido' comment...

Huck did say, in part, ". . . providing for them [women] a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government, then so be it.”

I wonder how many of them are Republican. I would suspect many of the evangelical and Mormon women who take birth control and vote Republican are not well pleased, whether they get it privately or publicly.

The Mormon and Evangelical women are smart enough to know what he said is true. Dems do think women can't control themselves, thus must have their sexual activity subsidized and supervised by the state.

Including you. You doctor the quote in order to *fool* women into outrage, based upon your assumption that women are stupid enough to fall for it.

I would love joeb the lying ghoul to show us where huckabee is telling anyone how to live in the referenced quote.

I'l wait.

No, I won't, because he didn't tell anyone how to live in the referenced quote. He simply identified the misogyny of the left. Which is perfectly embodied in joeb and fake.

Most woman aren't Mormon or Evangelical. They're woman that like to fuck and be able to make their own choices.

good. they are also welcome to pay for their choice - and everybody will be happy.

Republicans should buy a clue. There are many women in this country who prefer being sexually out of control. Yes they are capable of controlling themselves and not flopping their legs open on demand. They just prefer not exercising that control. They also want their sex lives subsidized by the government. The public should pay for birth control, abortions and STD treatment. It is impossible to educate these women as to the responibility they have to their bodies. It will never happen. The issue needs to be cut loose. The responsible public should be informed of how much such irresponsibility is costing and reminded of it daily.

Again, we have another case of a "Freedom" loving conservative turning into a sexual Stalinist.

I'm just wondering how you "make" someone be responsible?

I also have to ask the question, do you think that a woman who is married but she and her husband can't afford kids right now because they are paying off years of student loans, should be denied birth control on "Moral" grounds?

Or do you think they should just abstain from sex for the first couple years of their marriage?

simple. by PAYING for their choices themselves.

What is wrong with birth control? It isn't like your party or the church is going to stop sex.

Don't make me fucking laugh.

I want to know how the lie that women want free birth control, paid for by the govt, got started.

Its not what Sandra Fluke said. Not even close.
Nor is there even one example of an employer paying for anyone's bc.

And yet, part of this asssinine war on women by the R is this lie.

Meanwhile, jerk offs like fake christian Huckabee just keep the lie going so we don't notice they're also waging a war on US workers and US economy.

I say, keep it up. Keep right on holding seminars to teach your fellow idiots to talk to women (Hispanics, blacks, gays, humans) while the Ds win more elections.

Republicans should buy a clue. There are many women in this country who prefer being sexually out of control. Yes they are capable of controlling themselves and not flopping their legs open on demand. They just prefer not exercising that control. They also want their sex lives subsidized by the government. The public should pay for birth control, abortions and STD treatment. It is impossible to educate these women as to the responibility they have to their bodies. It will never happen. The issue needs to be cut loose. The responsible public should be informed of how much such irresponsibility is costing and reminded of it daily.

Again, we have another case of a "Freedom" loving conservative turning into a sexual Stalinist.

I also have to ask the question, do you think that a woman who is married but she and her husband can't afford kids right now because they are paying off years of student loans, should be denied birth control on "Moral" grounds?

Or do you think they should just abstain from sex for the first couple years of their marriage?

They can buy one less beer and buy a box of condoms. There is no reason why the public should be financing anyone's sex life much less a married couple. Is there such a thing as fnancial morality? Planned parenthood gives condoms out free. Depending on where you live, bars are required to provide free condoms. If women cannot afford a box of all purpose trojans tell the date of the day to provide protection. Why are women so scared of telling men to pick up the fuck tab? Do they think that the guy will dump them over the price of a condom and fuck Sally who gives out her own?

Birth control pills cost $9.00 a month if a married couple can't budget in nine bucks a month the marijuana bill is too high.

No one can make someone else responsible. You can stop being responsible for them. You can let them experience the consequences of irresponsibility. That's how the irresponsible learn.

Again the pretense by the woman-hating lefties that what was said was something other than what was said.

Nobody said there was anything wrong with birth control.

Two journalists had to clarify their statements because they misrepresented what was said.

What was said, again, is that DEMOCRATS maintain that women cannot control themselves.

And that is exactly what democrats do.

I know this is a nice try, but this is another bible thumping asshole republican trying to tell other people how to live because he hadn't seen his dick in years under that spare tire.

For the record, it isn't a matter of government providing birth control, it's a matter of birth control being a sensible part of reproductive health.

It would be nice if the politicians stopped pretending they were doctors.

right, :rolleyes: so thats why the obama admin means to grind the Little Sisters of the Poor under their boot, they will conform or.....go broke doing so, nice. wanna square that circle for me?

What Huckabee said was shocking. The conversation in the thread is surreal. Let's look at just what the guy said:
"If the Democrats want to insult the women of America by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government, then so be it,"

"Uncle Sugar" and relation to "Uncle Tom"? Cousins maybe? While granted Huckabee blamed the Democrat strawman he still articulated the sentence, and it is all one sentence. He is stating that women are incapable of controlling their sexual impulses. Would 'sluts' be a accurate term here? Huckabee states that females can not control their reproductive systems. Wasn't it someone from his party who stated rape a blessing from God? Huckabee also says that someone of authority should control the female's, sluts in this case, body.

This statement is so repulsive on so many levels it stuns even me. And on top of that the OP was how great it was that someone misrepresented it. I fully agree with that. I think everyone should understand exactly what he was saying.

What is wrong with birth control? It isn't like your party or the church is going to stop sex.

Don't make me fucking laugh.

I don't give a rat's patoot about if a woman is on BC or not..

I just don't want to pay for it.

She wants to have sex, she needs to be responsible enough pay for her own Birth Control.

I'm looking forward to more older White men on the extreme fringe of American politics talking about vaginas!

Keep it up, Huckameenijad!

Huck did say, in part, ". . . providing for them [women] a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government, then so be it.”

I wonder how many of them are Republican. I would suspect many of the evangelical and Mormon women who take birth control and vote Republican are not well pleased, whether they get it privately or publicly.

The Mormon and Evangelical women are smart enough to know what he said is true. Dems do think women can't control themselves, thus must have their sexual activity subsidized and supervised by the state.

Including you. You doctor the quote in order to *fool* women into outrage, based upon your assumption that women are stupid enough to fall for it.

So you admit that Huck believes that women who take birth control can't control their libido.

That is the msg all GOP and centrist women are going to get from it.

My party's talking heads, the men primarily, better not be talking about women's vaginas etc this time around if it wants to win elections.

We say what happened the last time.

Try it again, and we have insanity in action.

They can buy one less beer and buy a box of condoms. There is no reason why the public should be financing anyone's sex life much less a married couple. Is there such a thing as fnancial morality? Planned parenthood gives condoms out free. Depending on where you live, bars are required to provide free condoms. If women cannot afford a box of all purpose trojans tell the date of the day to provide protection. Why are women so scared of telling men to pick up the fuck tab? Do they think that the guy will dump them over the price of a condom and fuck Sally who gives out her own?

Birth control pills cost $9.00 a month if a married couple can't budget in nine bucks a month the marijuana bill is too high.

See??

There it is. That LIE about women wanting the govt to buy their birth control.

Bizarre.

"If the Democrats want to insult the women of America by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government, then so be it,"

Translation:
"Someone else said, I am blaming someone who does not exist because I'm a slime, sluts need Sambo's welfare because they are Godless."

Forum List

Back