How's the forum?

You will be forced to pick a side. If you don't pick the hate side...you will need to be impeccably mannered or you face the hammer.

That's odd. I think I will see where my current plan gets me. If that leads to a ban, this place doesn't deserve my time.
Quit harpin' on it and get to hanging out in other threads. Unless you have and I just haven't run across ya.
This is not the other place. If we are doomed with JR's presence and he's still here, then you damn sure ain't going anywhere soon. Just try not to make enemies too fast. JR made that mistake and now he is the local chew toy for most.

I have posted elsewhere. I have to keep coming back here, due to constant notifications catching my interest. Besides, maybe if I stick around this thread long enough, I'll figure out who the hell JR is?
JR is JR. A pretty funny guy. He is also a racist, therefore the rules do not apply to him. See how it works yet?

I knew he was an ass, but a racist? Haven't seen that yet.

You missed his sarcasm.

Booth,

There are 160,000 continuous viewers of this site and I'm responsible for about 30% - 45% of them. I have quite the following. That gives me a lot of leeway with the site ownership. I'm on another level than any poster here. You will find that out.

You will be forced to pick a side. If you don't pick the hate side...you will need to be impeccably mannered or you face the hammer.

That's odd. I think I will see where my current plan gets me. If that leads to a ban, this place doesn't deserve my time.
Quit harpin' on it and get to hanging out in other threads. Unless you have and I just haven't run across ya.
This is not the other place. If we are doomed with JR's presence and he's still here, then you damn sure ain't going anywhere soon. Just try not to make enemies too fast. JR made that mistake and now he is the local chew toy for most.

I have posted elsewhere. I have to keep coming back here, due to constant notifications catching my interest. Besides, maybe if I stick around this thread long enough, I'll figure out who the hell JR is?
JR is Judicial Review....fondly called Judy. Nobody likes him. He's a dick. And a stalker.

Simple rules here:
No family is to be dissed.
No nipple avies or pics showing nipples of women. Men ok, women no. Eye roll. A nipple is a nipple but I digress.
No calling out the staff in a thread. PM them. No discussing staff decisions. PM them.
No sharing PMs. No telling what was in a PM.
No physical threats.

Stuff like that.

What a load of bullshit. People love me. So do the women. However, my relationships don't last, because I end them.

Oh STFU. Nobody is interested in your pc time during your cell breaks.

See booth.... Example #1 - Gracie. I actually have her on ignore and from time to time will click the button to allow myself to see her posts. She obvious likes me or she would have me on ignore. She's a hypocrite.

Oh STFU. Nobody is interested in your pc time during your cell breaks.

See booth.... Example #1 - Gracie. I actually have her on ignore and from time to time will click the button to allow myself to see her posts. She obvious likes me or she would have me on ignore. She's a hypocrite.
Actually, I didn't like JR much at first...but now I have a little respect for the booger. He turned a thread about Booth into a thread about himself. Quite entertaining.

Booth,

There are 160,000 continuous viewers of this site and I'm responsible for about 30% - 45% of them. I have quite the following. That gives me a lot of leeway with the site ownership. I'm on another level than any poster here. You will find that out.
You ain't shit, wait,,,, yes you are...

Yes. I'm the fertilizer you guys and gals need. I make you grow and create life here at usmb. ;)

Booth,

:lol: You gotta admit...he has his followers, stalkers and haters. When he starts a thread, no matter how stupid...it always goes for a few pages, at least, and usually results in a good belly laugh. Hell, his presence even unfolded a sex triangle that still boggles my mind.

Good job, Judicial review

Booth,

:lol: You gotta admit...he has his followers, stalkers and haters. When he starts a thread, no matter how stupid...it always goes for a few pages, at least, and usually results in a good belly laugh. Hell, his presence even unfolded a sex triangle that still boggles my mind.

He's only here for the bitches and beer....

Booth,

Yes. I'm the fertilizer you guys and gals need. I make you grow and create life here at usmb. ;)
Well I preferred your other sock.....

Booth,

Well I preferred your other sock.....

I was so out of it this morning I have 2 different ones on today.

Booth,

What are you? His other sock? :D I guess it doesn't take much to "boggle" your mind. Lol.

Booth,

What are you? His other sock? :D I guess it doesn't take much to "boggle" your mind. Lol.
Mad cabbie getting laid doesn't boggle your mind?

Booth,

Mad cabbie getting laid doesn't boggle your mind?

I don't know anything about that. It's not my business. :D Lol.

Forum List

Back