How's the forum?

That seems like an odd loophole in the rules. Perhaps someone should correct them?
Its not a loophole. It is forum culture. All you have to do is prove you fit in by spewing hate...once you do that...you are free to post as you see fit.

Meh. I think I'll become a pariah. A grammatically accurate, impeccably mannered pariah with a misleading avatar.
You will be forced to pick a side. If you don't pick the hate side...you will need to be impeccably mannered or you face the hammer.

Oh God, shut up, will you? Lol. No one HAS to do anything they don't want to do, and there is no hammer. This is a website. It can't hurt you. :lol:
I am being nice. Forum rules forbid my type from telling the absolute truth.

Bah! You commie! :D

You will be forced to pick a side. If you don't pick the hate side...you will need to be impeccably mannered or you face the hammer.

That's odd. I think I will see where my current plan gets me. If that leads to a ban, this place doesn't deserve my time.
Quit harpin' on it and get to hanging out in other threads. Unless you have and I just haven't run across ya.
This is not the other place. If we are doomed with JR's presence and he's still here, then you damn sure ain't going anywhere soon. Just try not to make enemies too fast. JR made that mistake and now he is the local chew toy for most.

I have posted elsewhere. I have to keep coming back here, due to constant notifications catching my interest. Besides, maybe if I stick around this thread long enough, I'll figure out who the hell JR is?

That's odd. I think I will see where my current plan gets me. If that leads to a ban, this place doesn't deserve my time.
Good luck...just remember you cannot respond in-kind if you don't choose the hate side. You just have to take it.

Let me get this straight. Saying stuff like "go fuck yourself" and "go suck a dick, dumbass" is okay here, but only if you also spew bigotry?
Yes...you are absolutely right. If you want to veer off topic and flame in zone 2...you can't say "go fuck yourself". But if you say, "go fuck yourself, n1gger", it is okay.

Quit harpin' on it and get to hanging out in other threads. Unless you have and I just haven't run across ya.
This is not the other place. If we are doomed with JR's presence and he's still here, then you damn sure ain't going anywhere soon. Just try not to make enemies too fast. JR made that mistake and now he is the local chew toy for most.

I have posted elsewhere. I have to keep coming back here, due to constant notifications catching my interest. Besides, maybe if I stick around this thread long enough, I'll figure out who the hell JR is?
Judicial Review, resident Walter Mitty type.

You should be happy. Your introduction thread is a huge hit! :D

JR is Judicial Review....fondly called Judy. Nobody likes him. He's a dick. And a stalker.

Simple rules here:
No family is to be dissed.
No nipple avies or pics showing nipples of women. Men ok, women no. Eye roll. A nipple is a nipple but I digress.
No calling out the staff in a thread. PM them. No discussing staff decisions. PM them.
No sharing PMs. No telling what was in a PM.
No physical threats.

Stuff like that.

If you are from "there" then you probably know Wake is here too. And ChrisL. Maybe a few others I don't know about.
I am still registered "there" but rarely go. I can post BOO and I will get a warning I posted the wrong thing in the wrong thread. Too confusing. Which is why I haven't been back there in months, nor any plans to.

Staff here is awesome. They WILL waggle their finger attcha if you get too far out of bounds but they are not carrying Ban billyclubs around either.

JR is JR. A pretty funny guy. He is also a racist, therefore the rules do not apply to him. See how it works yet?

JR is JR. A pretty funny guy. He is also a racist, therefore the rules do not apply to him. See how it works yet?
Neat!

I knew he was an ass, but a racist? Haven't seen that yet.

I don't know if he is a racist or not. I know he likes to stalk Angels&Demons all over the board (she is a staff member) and SarahG (Judy fell in love with her avie I think). Hell, I'm supposedly a racist, so.....its all in the eye of the beholder.

I don't know if he is a racist or not. I know he likes to stalk Angels&Demons all over the board (she is a staff member) and SarahG (Judy fell in love with her avie I think). Hell, I'm supposedly a racist, so.....its all in the eye of the beholder.

I'm a communist. :dunno: Didn't know that before a poster informed me of that information.

aka me - The best poster and smartest poster on this site bar none. You will just like everybody else here run into me and then want to stab me with a knife, because I end a thread with 1 post, and those threads result in me calling the OP a retarded idiot who just wasted everybody's time. I hope you use your brain here. Welcome.

I'm a communist. :dunno: Didn't know that before a poster informed me of that information.

You are the most beautiful communist I've ever seen..

aka me - The best poster and smartest poster on this site bar none. You will just like everybody else here run into me and then want to stab me with a knife, because I end a thread with 1 post, and those threads result in me calling the OP a retarded idiot who just wasted everybody's time. I hope you use your brain here. Welcome.

Humble, too!

Not a racist. That term is used way too much. I know what the problems are in the black community and let's just say the blame lies with them. After all it's their problems.

Humble, too!

Here no. In my life off the computer, yes. If I like you, you will see me be humble. If you are an ass I'll demean you and throw my successes in your face and when that happens there's no escape.

Forum List

Back