How’s That Wind Power Working Out for You?

Stupid post..
It you're worried about birds you can go Solar.
Solar is the cheapest of all power generators.
I can bump up my OPs to that effect if you like.

I prefer that to a 7' sea Level Rise, scorching temps, more droughts, etc.
`
Solar kills penguins.

Solar also fries birds right out of the sky.

7 ft sea level rise? Put the crack pipe down, quit smoking meth, and stop smoking pot. Your brain is fried.

Solar kills penguins.

Solar also fries birds right out of the sky.

7 ft sea level rise? Put the crack pipe down, quit smoking meth, and stop smoking pot. Your brain is fried.
LOL
Solar saves Penguins by keeping the planet cool enough FOR Ice!
Solar panels absorb sunlight, not reflect unless it is a Focused array and then it's aimed only at one point.
Millions have solar panels on their houses and birds in their neighborhood.
LOL

LOL
Solar panels absorb sunlight, not reflect unless it is a Focused array and then it's aimed only at one point.
LOL

How does solar keep the planet cool?

Where is abu afk, you know he/she is creeping around, reading the posts.

How is wind power working out?

One out of wind turbine in new england is always broke.

Recently are electric bills doubled to pay for renewable energy.

Abu Afk tells us this is the cheapest power ever created yet it costs us more than any other source of power.

That neans one or rwo things. We dont need to subsidize renewables. They are dirt cheap.

And we need a federal investigation into why the renewables are ripping off the consumers, us. Why do democrats give our money to renewables when according to abu afk renewables make more profit than all ither firms of energy, cause they are the cheapest.

Why are we being ripped off
All false and all undocumented.
Unlike all my OPs from excellent sources as seen on this very page.

`

LOL
LOL
Solar does not absorb light? Or does it, what wavelength exactly.? Does solar absorb all radiation or a specific wavelength.

Solar panels are 100% efficient?

Solar panels kill birds, certainly not penguins but solar does kill pelicans.

True story already posted on the boards.

If solar is so cheap why does the consumer pay more for electricity from solar?

Solar does not absorb light? Or does it, what wavelength exactly.? Does solar absorb all radiation or a specific wavelength.

Solar panels are 100% efficient?

Solar panels kill birds, certainly not penguins but solar does kill pelicans.

True story already posted on the boards.

If solar is so cheap why does the consumer pay more for electricity from solar?
All false and already answered by me
You post like an illiterate... or ToadsterParrot, ding, jc456, and Westwall.. Demented.

`

I see abu afk disagrees with this post

Everything in this post is a 100% true. Except the little chopped eagle part. In truth the parts of the eagle are big enough to throw out before processing
Call me when the ocean rises 0.07 inches.

California solar power plants ignite birds mid-flight​

I hope you guys are aware that concentrated solar power (CSP) has been supplanted almost entirely by solar PV. The only risk PV panels present to birds is collisions with the panels - the exact same risk presented by our homes and businesses.

I hope you guys are aware that concentrated solar power (CSP) has been supplanted almost entirely by solar PV. The only risk PV panels present to birds is collisions with the panels - the exact same risk presented by our homes and businesses.
They are not aware and don't care about anything except their MAGAt politics.
I don't run across any of them in the Science section unless they are arguing against Evolution.. too.

Some like ToddsterIdiot are just sick one-line juvenile trolls with nothing else to do but bait and heel nip.
Never started a thread in this section with his views on warming/AGW etc, or even written a paragraph. A true No Life loser.
jc456, Wetwall too. Demented one-line trolls.

`

Last edited:
They are not aware and don't care about anything except their MAGAt politics.
I don't run across any of them in the Science section unless they are arguing against Evolution.. too.

Some like ToddsterIdiot are just sick one-line juvenile trolls with nothing else to do but bait and heel nip.
Never started a thread in this section with his views on warming/AGW etc, or even written a paragraph. A true No Life loser.
jc456, Wetwall too. Demented one-line trolls.

`
Think of them as the low hanging fruit in an orchard of ground cover. I think Todd actually understands and accepts the science but can't handle the idea of spending that much money on a threat he can't see out his front window. I have a much better relationship with Todd than with anyone else you've named. There are names you could add, of course, but we should avoid ad hominem arguments. I, however, have had a very difficult time keeping myself from commenting on the blatant ignorance that so infests the right side of this forum. But I'm not proud of myself for it... 'cept on those rare occasions I've been really fucking clever...

Think of them as the low hanging fruit in an orchard of ground cover. I think Todd actually understands and accepts the science but can't handle the idea of spending that much money on a threat he can't see out his front window. I have a much better relationship with Todd than with anyone else you've named. There are names you could add, of course, but we should avoid ad hominem arguments. I, however, have had a very difficult time keeping myself from commenting on the blatant ignorance that so infests the right side of this forum. But I'm not proud of myself for it... 'cept on those rare occasions I've been really fucking clever...
Hahahaha,
You cant support your comments.

How about those 97% of scientists you claim, agree with AGW. You failed beautifully on that one. And when challenged, you must ignore the challenge.

I hope you guys are aware that concentrated solar power (CSP) has been supplanted almost entirely by solar PV.
Yet, the failed CSP projects are advertised as working and contributing electricity, why is that.

Why does the renewable energy claim the nameplate wattage from failed CSP plants?

It is because PV solar is inefficient

Forum List

Back