How’s That Open Border, Invite Illegals to Stay Agenda Shaping Up for November, Lefties?

Another Biden thread? More made up accusatory agendas? Cult45 sounds shook these days and is stinking of desperation. I love it.

Remember, winners don't talk about it. They just win. :04:

Another Biden thread? More made up accusatory agendas? Cult45 sounds shook these days and is stinking of desperation. I love it.

AS a CCD, don't you support an open border so that those coming from Wuhan province in China can cross our southern border freely and simply disperse across America?

AS a CCD, don't you support an open border so that those coming from Wuhan province in China can cross our southern border freely and simply disperse across America?

No, mouth breather, I don't. Any other stupid questions?

Is this a position that you changed in the last 5 minutes? After all, you and your fellow Marxists have demanded open borders for decades. You have called anyone who supported a controlled border "racist," you've dutifully lied about Obama's child separation policies in order to slander and defame Trump. So what do you mean "no?"

Is this a position that you changed in the last 5 minutes? After all, you and your fellow Marxists have demanded open borders for decades. You have called anyone who supported a controlled border "racist," you've dutifully lied about Obama's child separation policies in order to slander and defame Trump. So what do you mean "no?"

I mean exactly what I said, fats. You got problems reedin' gud, sucka? I've never said any of that horse shit you are claiming above, and you know it. So, I can only assume you're mentally deficient as well as dishonest. It's what brainwashed little winger twerps like you do. You have to lump me in with others because your head is lumpy.

So, no, I don't support open borders, and I still believe your orange pile of crap *pResident sucks out loud. I know that hurts your lumpy head, but you'll live

I mean exactly what I said, fats. You got problems reedin' gud, sucka? I've never said any of that horse shit you are claiming above, and you know it. So, I can only assume you're mentally deficient as well as dishonest. It's what brainwashed little winger twerps like you do. You have to lump me in with others because your head is lumpy.

So, no, I don't support open borders, and I still believe your orange pile of crap *pResident sucks out loud. I know that hurts your lumpy head, but you'll live
This isn’t about you, you’re not running in November. Your open borders comrades are.

Comrade, you do grasp that the posts you made last year, last month, and last week are still on the board, right? Lying now doesn't alter what every member of this site has seen repeatedly from you. You are a far left, radical Chinese Communist Democrat, you spew anything and everything that the trash CCD media tells you to spew. We both know you lied about Obama's "kids in cages" because I eviscerated your lying ass over it. Remember, you Marxists were posting pictures that you claimed were of Trump putting kids in cages? Only the pictures were taken in 2014, by Breitbart, the last true journalists in America?

Comrade, you do grasp that the posts you made last year, last month, and last week are still on the board, right? Lying now doesn't alter what every member of this site has seen repeatedly from you. You are a far left, radical Chinese Communist Democrat, you spew anything and everything that the trash CCD media tells you to spew. We both know you lied about Obama's "kids in cages" because I eviscerated your lying ass over it. Remember, you Marxists were posting pictures that you claimed were of Trump putting kids in cages? Only the pictures were taken in 2014, by Breitbart, the last true journalists in America?

Man, I looked everywhere in your post for a linky. No linky?

democrats say that Wuhan virus carriers have a RIGHT to enter America unchecked.

:linky:

:lol:

Sleazy little leftist Goofball Goostepper comes running for his party, again.

{
“We’ve arrived,” Tobin argues, “at a point when the law and policy arguments about how best to enforce it have become irrelevant.” When ICE agents are refashioned as fascists and illegal aliens become default martyrs then “there is no more middle ground.”

Current Democratic leadership balks at this characterization as the New York Times piece noted. The next generation isn’t as shy in their support for open borders. Just go ask them.

Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., isn’t on the fringe of the Left. He is the second ranking member of the Democratic National Committee and he basically wears his immigration policy on his sleeve. More specifically, the No. 2 Democrat wore a T-Shirt that literally said “I don’t believe in borders.”

}

democrats say that Wuhan virus carriers have a RIGHT to enter America unchecked.

{
“We’ve arrived,” Tobin argues, “at a point when the law and policy arguments about how best to enforce it have become irrelevant.” When ICE agents are refashioned as fascists and illegal aliens become default martyrs then “there is no more middle ground.”

Current Democratic leadership balks at this characterization as the New York Times piece noted. The next generation isn’t as shy in their support for open borders. Just go ask them.

Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., isn’t on the fringe of the Left. He is the second ranking member of the Democratic National Committee and he basically wears his immigration policy on his sleeve. More specifically, the No. 2 Democrat wore a T-Shirt that literally said “I don’t believe in borders.”

}
Like the teen who posted a topless selfie, the Left are starting to learn that the internet is forever.

{

}
Like the teen who posted a topless selfie, the Left are starting to learn that the internet is forever.

none of those links said a damn thing about COVID infected people. I am still waiting for those

Forum List

Back