Some Governors Have Stepped Up. Others, Not So Much

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
trump has not stepped up to help all states. Those states that have governors who actually do their jobs for the people they represent, aren't getting cooperation or much of any help from trump.

Some governors have not stepped up are risking devastating amount of cases and deaths in their states. I wish they would take this more seriously.

My governor gets an A+ and I agree. We haven't gotten much of any help from the federal government. We're pretty much on our own and our governor has done a fantastic job. trump hates him and has trashed him on twitter and TV.

Those of you in Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama are at risk because your governors haven't stepped up to get control of this virus. I hope there won't be a lot of death and destruction in those states but most of them are already very poor and one not them has the largest population of uninsured people in the nation.

1585498751857.png

trump has not stepped up to help all states. Those states that have governors who actually do their jobs for the people they represent, aren't getting cooperation or much of any help from trump.

Some governors have not stepped up are risking devastating amount of cases and deaths in their states. I wish they would take this more seriously.

My governor gets an A+ and I agree. We haven't gotten much of any help from the federal government. We're pretty much on our own and our governor has done a fantastic job. trump hates him and has trashed him on twitter and TV.

Those of you in Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama are at risk because your governors haven't stepped up to get control of this virus. I hope there won't be a lot of death and destruction in those states but most of them are already very poor and one not them has the largest population of uninsured people in the nation.

Seems like New York is doing the shittiest. Fredos brother squandered the states budget on stupid shit and now New Yorkers are sick and dying. That's not happening here at all. But I do believe Greg Abbot is a gimp cock smoker.

Inslee is being praised here?????? IF he was such a great governor he should have locked WA down over a month ago, since we were the first state with cases and deaths AKA ground zero for the US. But he did NOT and drug his heels until after Trumps meeting with him, CA, NY, then tries to claim Trump is ineffective?????

Let me tell you, for being a sanctuary safe blue state, there are many Dem voters here that wouldn't vote for him and he knows it and why he's not seeking re-election as governor, after failing in his campaign for President. He's leaving quite the stench behind him when he's out in November

And your state will cry louder and longer for handouts after the virus is gone

You are confused Moon Bat.

Governor DeSantis here in Florida has done a great job.

Democrat states have the most illness and death. The governors of these states like Cuomo and our own Gruesome Newsom implement the plans designed to inflict the maximum amount of pain on the citizens.

The governors of states that have only one case need do nothing.

We all know you are a troll or a bot. You don't support any of the trash you spew.

The United States has a federal system. The president is not king, his job is not to rule the nation. Each state in the union is a sovereign entity with their own legislatures, courts, and executive branches. It is the responsibility of the states, such as New York, to adequately provide the infrastructure needed for the health care of the citizens in those states. That New York and California miserably failed reflects ONLY on the governors and legislatures of those states. The attempt by the CCD and their corrupt, lying media to claim that someone the federal government is responsible for hospital beds and ventilators is beyond absurd, though I expect little better from the trash we call our news agencies.

Governor DeSantis here in Florida has done a great job.
The liberals who wanted the governor to close the beaches during spring break are morons. These liberals don't realize how much revenue spring break brings the state of Florida.

trump has not stepped up to help all states.

Wait, Dem's need Trump to save them? It seems to me Dems claim Trump is an idiot on a daily basis and they want Trump to take over and lead their states?? Dem contradictions are as sweet to me as a fine wine, they are discombobulated by president Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back