What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy from Dan & Chief Parenting

Dan Dement

Just a Fellow American
Reaction score
I'll post other items in their appropriate categories, but wanted to say "howdy" to the forum and make it clear that I'm here to engage in rational conversation regarding the critical role of the free enterprise system in our nation's survival.

Dan

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'll post other items in their appropriate categories, but wanted to say "howdy" to the forum and make it clear that I'm here to engage in rational conversation regarding the critical role of the free enterprise system in our nation's survival.

Dan

ROFLMAO.gif

Oh, oh that was good! I needed a good laugh. Thanks!

(BTW welcome!)

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Reaction score
i'll post other items in their appropriate categories, but wanted to say "howdy" to the forum and make it clear that i'm here to engage in rational conversation regarding the critical role of the free enterprise system in our nation's survival.

Dan

ok.......

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dan
Welcome, Dan. Howdy do. It is possible...but not likely, that you may sporadically have rational dialogue or group discussion for a few posts at a time. However, there is no sanctuary here.

:welcome:

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Reaction score

Dan

Hi, Dan. Welcome.

Don't listen to all these clowns - there are at least three or four people here who are capable of rational conversation. I'm sure you will find them sooner or later.

Reaction score

Dan

ROFLMAO.gif

Oh, oh that was good! I needed a good laugh. Thanks!

(BTW welcome!)

That about sums it up.

Welcome Dan.... If you find the rational conversations, can you let the rest of us know. Thanks.

Gatekeeper

Reaction score
:welcome: 2 USMB, where good friends get together, shake hands and smile, have a drink together, then beat the crap outa someone just for shits 'n' giggles. A fun place! :lol:

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Reaction score

Dan
Our trolls are attracted to rational conversation like flies to honey.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Dan
Our trolls are attracted to rational conversation like flies to honey.

Yummmm, honey. :eusa_whistle: :lol:

AquaAthena

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Dan

*Welcome!* I look forward to your many posts of common sense. :)

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List