Hello from Tennessee

Reaction score
Wanted to introduce myself. I am a tea party patriot, have never protested anything until now. I have marched in two tea party rallies and will march in two this year. I am alarmed at where I find our nation. And am willing to do whatever it takes to help bring her back to where she belongs. I have three grandsons who don't deserve the mountain of debt by this president.

xsited1

Agent P
Reaction score
Wanted to introduce myself. I am a tea party patriot, have never protested anything until now. I have marched in two tea party rallies and will march in two this year. I am alarmed at where I find our nation. And am willing to do whatever it takes to help bring her back to where she belongs. I have three grandsons who don't deserve the mountain of debt by this president.
Welcome. So how about that lady from Tennessee that sent her adopted kid back to Russia?

Thinman

Reaction score
Welcome to the board. We all love tea party people. Well, maybe not everybody.

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome:
Anybody that likes Ole Miss has got to be a good sport.

Welcome. So how about that lady from Tennessee that sent her adopted kid back to Russia?
An Ole Miss Rebel would never do that.

OP
O
Reaction score
Hi there sorry it took me so long to answer. I am sick I have bronchitis. I was taking a drug induced nap!:lol:

Thanks for the nice words about Ole Miss. Hotty Totty!

As far as the lady who sent the child back to Russia, she should have NEVER sent him alone. Unacceptable. However, I don't listen to what the lame stream media reports on anything. We don't know how much that woman and her family suffered. All we have is what the media reports. She should have been able to take him back to the orphanage and she should have taken him there herself.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hi there sorry it took me so long to answer. I am sick I have bronchitis. I was taking a drug induced nap!:lol:

As far as the lady who sent the child back to Russia, she should have NEVER sent him alone. Unacceptable. However, I don't listen to what the lame stream media reports on anything. We don't know how much that woman and her family suffered. All we have is what the media reports. She should have been able to take him back to the orphanage and she should have taken him there herself.
That's okay. A few people here post that way.

Welcome tovaravitch!

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Welcome tovaravitch!
Who you callin' a vitch?
You vastard!!

Big Black Dog

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the playground. Hope you'll like it here. By the way, what's your blood type?

Sofus

Reaction score
Welcome

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Welcome tovaravitch!
Who you callin' a vitch?
You vastard!!
Vats vrong vit vou?

Toro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

I hope you last longer than the last guy who introduced himself, that guy from New Mexico. That was the fastest melt-down I can remember.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

I hope you last longer than the last guy who introduced himself, that guy from New Mexico. That was the fastest melt-down I can remember.
Yup, I think he set a record.
(Somebody call Guinness!)

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List