Howard Stern, black face, and "N" word joke video surfaces....Buh Bye King of All media....you are done.....hard.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I was just informed by a relative that Howard Stern and an old video are now making the social media circuit....

How bad is this for Howard?

He is in full black face, holding a bucket of fried chicken....answering questions from his partner, whatever her name is......and the answer to the jokes is the "N" word.....

If you want to see it you will have to look for it, I only have it on my phone.......

I was wondering why old Howard had gone so hard to the left recently, he was normally just a centrist kind of guy.....lately, he has been hard "woke," and this is likely the reason..he knew this was out there and was hoping to survive the guillotine.....

I was just informed by a relative that Howard Stern and an old video are now making the social media circuit....

He is in full black face, holding a bucket of fried chicken....answering questions from his partner, whatever her name is......and the answer to the jokes is the "N" word.....

If you want to see it you will have to look for it, I only have it on my phone.......

I was wondering why old Howard had gone so hard to the left recently, he was normally just a centrist kind of guy.....lately, he has been hard "woke," and this is likely the reason..he knew this was out there and was hoping to survive the guillotine.....
He seems like he'll be exempted

Joe Biden made it ok to say that word.

He has the liberal exemption certificate.
FFS - this man has had parades of young women where he has asked them all manner of questions about their tits/ass/vaginas including demanding to see them while on air and describe what it looks like on air.
If any other talk show host did that?? - They would be gone. But never Howard.
And BTW - I wouldn't support him getting censored or canceled... but if you are going to cancel conservative people for saying things 1/100th as bad a he does... well..

Oh, who gives a flying fuck.

When I was a stupid kid, I used the "N" word, too. In fact, I used to call my black friend "ni**er" and he used to call me "honkey". Then we'd hop in my car and go to McDonald's.

That was... 1977? If I decided to run for office today should something I said 45 years ago be enough to derail me? That'd be fucking stupid, and anyone who believes it is sufficient is also fucking stupid.

This is meaningless. When it comes right down to it, I always end up having a much lower opinion of the person who demands someone be "cancelled" than I do the person who said the word. If words hurt, your best bet is to just step into traffic...

Well, I'm going to go with not bad at all, since he addressed the issue back in 2020...

Howard Stern is speaking out after a television special from 1993 resurfaced in which the radio host appears in blackface and repeatedly used racist language.

Stern addressed the controversial performance on his SiriusXM show Monday.

"The shit I did was fucking crazy," Stern said. "I'll be the first to admit. I won't go back and watch those old shows; it's like, who is that guy? But that was my shtick, that's what I did and I own it. I don't think I got embraced by Nazi groups and hate groups. They seemed to think I was against them too. Everybody had a bone to pick with me."

The offensive sketch is from a pay-per-view New Year's Eve special in which Stern and his longtime co-host, Robin Quivers satirized a Friar's Club Roast of Whoopi Goldberg in 1993 where Ted Danson, who was then dating Goldberg, had dressed in blackface...

What this really boils down to, the reason this shit is being dredged up... again... is very simple...

It's "whataboutism." Joe Rogan is getting slapped around for using the "N-word" so now we get "Well, what about Howard Stern?"

No telling who's past will be dredged up next...

Well, I'm going to go with not bad at all, since he addressed the issue back in 2020...

Howard Stern is speaking out after a television special from 1993 resurfaced in which the radio host appears in blackface and repeatedly used racist language.

Stern addressed the controversial performance on his SiriusXM show Monday.

"The shit I did was fucking crazy," Stern said. "I'll be the first to admit. I won't go back and watch those old shows; it's like, who is that guy? But that was my shtick, that's what I did and I own it. I don't think I got embraced by Nazi groups and hate groups. They seemed to think I was against them too. Everybody had a bone to pick with me."

The offensive sketch is from a pay-per-view New Year's Eve special in which Stern and his longtime co-host, Robin Quivers satirized a Friar's Club Roast of Whoopi Goldberg in 1993 where Ted Danson, who was then dating Goldberg, had dressed in blackface...

What this really boils down to, the reason this shit is being dredged up... again... is very simple...

It's "whataboutism." Joe Rogan is getting slapped around for using the "N-word" so now we get "Well, what about Howard Stern?"

No telling who's past will be dredged up next...

Thanks for the context. Howard was and is and equal opportunity asshole. That's okay imo I'm an asshole too.

You’re a complete fucking retard and a malignantly stupid cancer on the very anus of humankind. Nobody cares what you “think” (to misuse that word). GFY.

Nice MAGA TRIGGER action from number one Trumphlake of the day.

Poor Trigger,
2012321040-300x0.jpg
You got stuffed.

Oh, who gives a flying fuck.

When I was a stupid kid, I used the "N" word, too. In fact, I used to call my black friend "ni**er" and he used to call me "honkey". Then we'd hop in my car and go to McDonald's.

That was... 1977? If I decided to run for office today should something I said 45 years ago be enough to derail me? That'd be fucking stupid, and anyone who believes it is sufficient is also fucking stupid.

This is meaningless. When it comes right down to it, I always end up having a much lower opinion of the person who demands someone be "cancelled" than I do the person who said the word. If words hurt, your best bet is to just step into traffic...
Who was your black friend? Ben Carson or Herman Cain.

Forum List

Back