Howard Stern Bashes Thomas, Considers Running for President to Overturn Supreme Court Rulings: ‘I’m Not F—ing Around’, says he's "probably" running

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
  • Banned
And if he ran and won, theres not a damn thing he can do about the SCOTUS ruling.

That makes me smile.
he can appoint new justices after Alito and Thomas retire, he can pack the court, he can issue an executive order allowing abortions on all federal lands in all 50 states...that's just off the top of my head

Howard Stern on Roe v. Wade’s overturning: "I’m actually going to probably have to run for president now"

i'd vote for him over any democrat or republican!

Ooof! You've got some seriously low standards if you'd be wiling to vote for him basquebromance...

Howard Stern on Roe v. Wade’s overturning: "I’m actually going to probably have to run for president now"

The man who is totally amoral who isn't bothered by people screwing animals talked so badly and openly about his own wife that she had to divorce the idiot to get away from him and a lot more repelling things he rolls around the mud in.

You would vote for that trash of a man?

Wow, even Stern, a major lefty, realizes how badly Joe Biden fucked up.

LOL

To think he was once a "cool" shock jock. Now he's just another Libstooge making a fool of himself.

Stern is a drugged-out perverse circus clown. He apparently deludes himself into thinking he's more than that.

People rightly called out Trump's treatment of women. No one who did that should ever consider Stern as a viable candidate.

I wish him and his campaign the best. He probably could beat Biden in the primary.

Stern has every right to run and I look forward to it.

At this point, anyone in they party not talking about their hairy legs while referring to black children as roaches should try and run.

You say "Well, Stern isn't remotely qualified to run". Then you remember Monkey Boy.

Anyone who meets the standards in the Constitution is qualified to run.

He absolutely should run.

I would like to read his platform.

he can appoint new justices after Alito and Thomas retire, he can pack the court, he can issue an executive order allowing abortions on all federal lands in all 50 states...that's just off the top of my head
why wait? you have control of everything as we speak. GET TO IT.

Forum List

Back