Howard Stern Bashes Thomas, Considers Running for President to Overturn Supreme Court Rulings: ‘I’m Not F—ing Around’, says he's "probably" running

he can appoint new justices after Alito and Thomas retire, he can pack the court, he can issue an executive order allowing abortions on all federal lands in all 50 states...that's just off the top of my head
I would be interested in seeing who he might appoint to the Supreme Court.

Up until his Covid fascism Rants, I considered Howard Stern to be fairly Libertarian.

Now?

Howard Stern on Roe v. Wade’s overturning: "I’m actually going to probably have to run for president now"

i'd vote for him over any democrat or republican!

If he is willing to get tough he has my vote. Either Truml and company see jail time or we use their play book against them. No consequences for trying to overturn an election then we play the same game only better. Not only do we keep the president on our side but go right down the ticket. Time to fight fire with fire.

If he is willing to get tough he has my vote. Either Truml and company see jail time or we use their play book against them. No consequences for trying to overturn an election then we play the same game only better. Not only do we keep the president on our side but go right down the ticket. Time to fight fire with fire.
The ironic thing is that's Progs playbook.

Stern is a perfect candidate for leftism. He’s hilarious in your teens and 20s. Not so much when you grow up.

In reality conservatives have been trying to play nice with the down and dirty nasty left for decades. Conservative voters are finally demanding they fight fire with fire.

Last edited:
Howard Stern on Roe v. Wade’s overturning: "I’m actually going to probably have to run for president now"

i'd vote for him over any democrat or republican!

That bloviating moral coward hasn't been relevant since the 20th century.....He needs to dry up and blow away like Hootie and the Blowfish.

Forum List

Back