how would biden take my guns.

just imagining how the actual process would begin.
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..

So you're fine with laws restricting buying guns, ammo and coming down on you if you try to defend yourself with a gun as long as they don't go door to door and confiscate them? Seriously?
it's like the old chesnut "we've established you are a prostitute, now we're just negotiating the price".

How is it like that?

Your OP implies they aren't coming and confiscating your guns, so it's fine. I pointed out there's a lot they can do to cancel the usefulness and persecute you for them, like charging you for murder if you shoot someone who breaks into your home and making it pretty much impossible to carry your guns in defense outside your home.

You you get my point or not?
again Vermont and Florida have no gun laws. i still carry quietly when im in DC. it's worth the civil disobedience. (walden pond)

Your OP asked if they are coming for our guns. I answered your question. They don't have to. I told you just a few of the things they do in many places across the country now

so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.

So you're fine with laws restricting buying guns, ammo and coming down on you if you try to defend yourself with a gun as long as they don't go door to door and confiscate them? Seriously?
it's like the old chesnut "we've established you are a prostitute, now we're just negotiating the price".

How is it like that?

Your OP implies they aren't coming and confiscating your guns, so it's fine. I pointed out there's a lot they can do to cancel the usefulness and persecute you for them, like charging you for murder if you shoot someone who breaks into your home and making it pretty much impossible to carry your guns in defense outside your home.

again Vermont and Florida have no gun laws. i still carry quietly when im in DC. it's worth the civil disobedience. (walden pond)

Your OP asked if they are coming for our guns. I answered your question. They don't have to. I told you just a few of the things they do in many places across the country now

How is it like that?

Nonsense.

None of that is going to happen.

The FBI (same guys who staged the 1-6 false flag siege on Capitol)

cd84b8e90e7aece37635794918297d94.jpg

How is it like that?

this is cool.. i didn't know before.. Unlicensed concealed carry is allowed during a mandatory evacuation as a result of a state of emergency for up to 48 hours, which may be further extended by the governor.[16]

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

How is it like that?

I don't see how anything you've said makes Democrats not a threat to our gun rights. They're aiming to change the constitution by stacking the courts and having leftist justices just remove our rights.

They don't have to go door to door

Lol. I have been on this rock for a long freaking time. I have heard they gunna take your guns so many times I can not count them. No one has knocked on my door ever. Never asked to take them never even asked if I had any.

The Jews said the same thing.

Look what happened to them.
there is always writing on the wall. my front door is the redline in the sand, despite liberal floridians and vermonters. nothing has changed really.

How is it like that?

I don't see how anything you've said makes Democrats not a threat to our gun rights. They're aiming to change the constitution by stacking the courts and having leftist justices just remove our rights.

they do, the only question is when and how. those are grand logistics, even for lofty liberals.

How is it like that?

Nonsense.

Democrats: No, we aren't going to do that? We aren't, we aren't we aren't.

{Democrats do it}

{All the Democrats who said Democrats weren't going to do it support it}

This is a repeated lie you tell

How is it like that?

they do, the only question is when and how. those are grand logistics, even for lofty liberals.

If you think the only threat to gun ownership is coming door to door, sleep easy until you realize that you were wrong

Lol. I have been on this rock for a long freaking time. I have heard they gunna take your guns so many times I can not count them. No one has knocked on my door ever. Never asked to take them never even asked if I had any.

The Jews said the same thing.

Look what happened to them.
there is always writing on the wall. my front door is the redline in the sand, despite liberal floridians and vermonters. nothing has changed really.
I would not lose sleep over it buddy. Some one comes for mine it won't be easy that is a promise. I am not going to sit around and worry about it though. I don't think any one is coming soon.

Thats what all the lemmings say and then the govt comes and takes them and people turn them in and obey. Then the govt starts killing its populace. Its happened over and over and over and over but the newest generation always says they'll get it right this time.

How is it like that?

Nonsense.

{Democrats do it}

an even bigger lie would be "we don't want to".

heh. hollywood breeds mass/school
shooters alng with the video game industry.
teaching young minds to kill without consequence.
one good thing about Vermont is the generational passing of gun safety including defense.

vermont's only been communist. communist with no gun laws since carpetbagger scalawag bernie showed up to "make vermont red again". even ben and jerry sold out.

How is it like that?

Nonsense.

{Democrats do it}

an even bigger lie would be "we don't want to".

heh. hollywood breeds mass/school
shooters alng with the video game industry.
teaching young minds to kill without consequence.
one good thing about Vermont is the generational passing of gun safety including defense.

vermont's only been communist. communist with no gun laws since carpetbagger scalawag bernie showed up to "make vermont red again". even ben and jerry sold out.
of course the didn't want to... at first...

How is it like that?

If you think the only threat to gun ownership is coming door to door, sleep easy until you realize that you were wrong
they wouldn't make it across the first covered bridge..

Thats what all the lemmings say and then the govt comes and takes them and people turn them in and obey. Then the govt starts killing its populace. Its happened over and over and over and over but the newest generation always says they'll get it right this time.
you are always wise LBT..

How is it like that?

Nonsense.

Correct, because the assholes who try and implement it will get shot to pieces. But they are absolutely going to try. After all, beto is sending others to do his dirty work.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

How is it like that?

Nonsense.

Correct, because the assholes who try and implement it will get shot to pieces. But they are absolutely going to try. After all, beto is sending others to do his dirty work.
agreed.. the same reason i don't take liberal death threats seriously.. now if they were cops and military...

but their not, thank goodness.

Forum List

Back