How Will You Vote In The 2016 Presidential Election?

How Will You Vote In The 2016 Presidential Election?

• Total voters
We need to completely purge republican's from all public offices at the federal, state and local levels.

We need to vote out republicans from all government positions.

Republicans are mentally incapable of handling any public office.

Third party all the way... Well on the national scene.

I appreciate your standing on principle, but a Third Party vote is unproductive. If you lean conservative for example, a Third Party vote is a vote for the Democrat!

A third party vote is a vote for the third party. Idiots like you who keep voting the same morons into power over and over and over expecting a different result while never getting it is what is unproductive.

I appreciate your standing on principle, but a Third Party vote is unproductive. If you lean conservative for example, a Third Party vote is a vote for the Democrat!

A third party vote is a vote for the third party. Idiots like you who keep voting the same morons into power over and over and over expecting a different result while never getting it is what is unproductive.

The decks are stacked for two parties. Even if my vote is for the lesser of two evils, getting something is better than getting nothing as you do! Dumbasses like you just don't get it!:cuckoo:

I'm more interested in 2014. Just a couple of weeks away. Republicans will have to go back to their districts and explain what they have been doing in congress. Why no jobs bills. Why they are cutting food stamps and unemployment to poor Republicans who have been out of work. Can't wait.

bull....if Romney could not beat out Obama....thats on him....if he could not get non-aligned people to vote for him....thats his fault.....maybe if the Republicans would have thrown up at least a C candidate things might have been different.....

Romney was a B candidate. The best the Republicans had

Most of the best candidates....Bush, Christie
Knew better than to run against Obama

2016 is the best chance Republicans have. If they dont win, it might be 20 years before they win again

And yet a B candidate would have outperformed your A candidate by miles.

Sour grapes

The only third party that can work is a third party from the center

Speak up moderates

Romney was a B candidate. The best the Republicans had

Most of the best candidates....Bush, Christie
Knew better than to run against Obama

2016 is the best chance Republicans have. If they dont win, it might be 20 years before they win again

And yet a B candidate would have outperformed your A candidate by miles.

Sour grapes

No, the truth! Of course, you have difficulty recognizing truth! :cool:

I'm more interested in 2014. Just a couple of weeks away. Republicans will have to go back to their districts and explain what they have been doing in congress. Why no jobs bills. Why they are cutting food stamps and unemployment to poor Republicans who have been out of work. Can't wait.
I hope it turns into a liberal "feeding frenzy" and people wake up the next day to see this headline...

We need to completely purge republican's from all public offices at the federal, state and local levels.

We need to vote out republicans from all government positions.

Republicans are mentally incapable of handling any public office.

and keep just Democrats in...right Billo?.....you sound just as bad as a Republican....you live in Cal....take a look around....

The decks are stacked for two parties. Even if my vote is for the lesser of two evils, getting something is better than getting nothing as you do! Dumbasses like you just don't get it!:cuckoo:

and you will be back here bitching about the same old shit because you voted the same old shit back in office.....Dumbasses like you just dont get that....

yea i wonder what the reps here in the 30 Counties that are 9% UE or better are going to tell their people.....especially the Imperial County rep....22% there....the Cal Legislature keeps telling us things are great.....yea if you live in the wealthy areas.....things are great....

California Counties: California?s unemployment rate by county - Data Desk - Los Angeles Times

Speak up moderates

too many have that 2 Party mentality.....

Speak up moderates

too many have that 2 Party mentality.....

Probably so.

But if anyone has a right to be pissed off it is the moderates. The extremes of both parties have driven an agenda that has made government unworkable

A moderate party with 20% of the vote could control the agenda

Using the linear political spectrum is what has everyone stuck in the same rut. The people in the middle aren't moderates, they're lost in no mans land. Get rid of left vs right and then you will see a third party with the potential to win elections. Party lines were drawn a hundred years ago, yet here we are arguing the same things as when they started. It's time to rethink politics and update our way of thinking with the current times.

Using the linear political spectrum is what has everyone stuck in the same rut. The people in the middle aren't moderates, they're lost in no mans land. Get rid of left vs right and then you will see a third party with the potential to win elections. Party lines were drawn a hundred years ago, yet here we are arguing the same things as when they started. It's time to rethink politics and update our way of thinking with the current times.

I agree. The most frustrating over-simplification of today's political landscape is the idea that people who don't line up with the popular conceptions of 'left' and 'right' share a common bond as 'moderates'. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I agree. The most frustrating over-simplification of today's political landscape is the idea that people who don't line up with the popular conceptions of 'left' and 'right' share a common bond as 'moderates'. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I think those moderates share a more common bond with eachother than they do with the extremes of their party

The only thing that those in the middle have in common is a disdain for the partisan politics that occurs on both sides of the aisle. Unfortunately that is not something that will unify or inspire voters to support a 3rd party candidate. For that to happen there needs to be someone who is both charismatic and capable of generating a large enough groundswell of support that they will be able to overcome the inevitable attacks from both sides. That mythical candidate simply does not exist. So instead the candidates from the left and right have to find a way to tailor their message to win over as many centrist moderates as possible. At the present time the balance favors the left because the right is alienating the center.

IF I vote, it won't be for a Republican judging from who they fielded in 2012. Talk about a bunch of snake charmers & wall st puppets. :rolleyes: Huntsman was the only non-zany candidate & the rw Base hounded him out of the Primary REAL QUICK. :( .

Forum List

Back