How Will States that Ban Abortions Deal With Abortion Pills Sold Online?

Poster Flopper....I admire and applaud this post of yours:
Do you not realize that most errors in writing are not due to ignorance which you certainly imply. Many replies are written hurriedly when people don't have the time to check every word and sentence. Because of my vision, I have to reread every sentence over and over and still miss stuff. I spent over half hour writing these few sentences.

You added a welcome dose of civility to this little narrow-guage goat-ropin'.
Thank you. A hat-tip.

I have noticed that many of your replies are not really replies to posts but rather insults because of mistakes people make in writing. Insulting the intelligence of others may make make you feel superior but it doesn't make you superior. Do you not realize that most errors in writing are not due to ignorance which you certainly imply. Many replies are written hurriedly when people don't have the time to check every word and sentence. Because of my vision, I have to reread every sentence over and over and still miss stuff. I spent over half hour writing these few sentences.

In regard to links, they are only required by USMB with cuts and pastes. However, I use links liberally when quoting facts and figures or when I think I need backup to support what I write. I rarely us links to support subject matter that is easily found on the Internet.
Flip-flopper, you always play fast and loose with the facts. It is caused by lack of character and inferior intellect.

Just like I asked for a citation on your comments, and you blew me off,, concentrating on the fact that you proofread as well as Biden talks with his teleprompter.

I asked "Where is your link for those tidbits?" and you failed to answer.

Why do you do that?

Flip-flopper, you always play fast and loose with the facts. It is caused by lack of character and inferior intellect.

Just like I asked for a citation on your comments, and you blew me off,, concentrating on the fact that you proofread as well as Biden talks with his teleprompter.

I asked "Where is your link for those tidbits?" and you failed to answer.

Why do you do that?
I provided you with a link to the Gallup poll on Abolition which I commented on . I briefly discussed the girl who died waiting for chemo but saw no reason for a link since you can google the incident and get a half dozen news articles about it.

Your insults are noted, however I do not play that stupid game. Personal attacks do not strength arguments but do the opposite. Even worst, they start flame wars that destroy threads.

I provided you with a link to the Gallup poll on Abolition which I commented on . I briefly discussed the girl who died waiting for chemo but saw no reason for a link since you can google the incident and get a half dozen news articles about it.

Your insults are noted, however I do not play that stupid game. Personal attacks do not strength arguments but do the opposite. Even worst, they start flame wars that destroy threads.

I asked you for links and it is your responsibility to provide them, or delete your reference to them.

I abide by the saying, "When it comes to ignorance, I have not yet begun to insult!"

Abortion Pills are now being sold on the Internet by at least 6 different companies. Prices range from $110 to $450. A site called plancpills.org has information on the pills and where to get them. These companies also offer mail forwarding so states with abortion bans will not be able to trace the address of a package back to the company. Also shipping the pills through the US mail is legal.

In Mexico abortion is not illegal. They leave that up to the various states, however women are protected against prosecution for having an abortion. In most Mexican states the abortion pills are available at pharmacies, some require a prescriptions which is readily available but other sell the pills over the counter and they are cheaper than buying them online. And they can be legally carried into the US.

The question I have is what are the states that ban abortion going to do about this? Will these abortion laws go the same route as the Prohibition law?

Just ban it. The same way California banned online sales of ammunition.

The question I have is what are the states that ban abortion going to do about this? Will these abortion laws go the same route as the Prohibition law?
That's what I think, it will all blow away.

It's unworkable, the genie is out of the bottle. So to speak.

One can buy regular weed online if one lives in area where weed legal, but it will not be shipped if you live where weed is illegal.
That's weed, not abortion pills. Their are international companies already set up to ship them behind the ChristoMAGA curtain.

That's what I fear the states will do. Make possession illegal for it's residents. Or make anybody who aids and abets someones possession, like a pharmacist, doctor, or even the mailman, liable for prosecution.
Texas and other states are already doing that. But if the doc and shipper are out of state, the ChristoMAGAs are fucked. Can't interfere with the Federal mail without a warrant.

A massive increase in contraception would lower the number of pregnancies. But some believe this would be bad. Bad folk.

That's what I think, it will all blow away.

It's unworkable, the genie is out of the bottle. So to speak.
I believe some states will try to pass a law saying that the pills are illegal in some way. Since the pills can legally be sent thru the mail, I don't see how states can do anything. The whole thing is ridiculous, pills thru the mail for at home abortions, crossing over to Mexico or other states where clinical abortions and pills are available.

Forum List

Back