How will Hillary make her 2016 exit

How will Hillary make her 2016 exit

• Feign an illness

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • She'll lose to Bernie

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Say this whole treason thing is a distraction and she'll be back in 20 or 24

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Hillary ahead by 15% in her 2020 reelection

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Frank is a reactionary - Jake

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Announce her divorce from Bill and engagement to Huma

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
I consulted my crystal ball on this one. A few things will happen that will trigger Hillary's exit/eventual demise. First two things are already happening and as time goes on it will get worse for her.

Sanders begins to threaten her even more in the polls and the margin of a Clinton/Trump match-up is dead even or favors one by a point or 2 (latest polls show him 4-5 behind her?)

When the above happens, Biden enters and she eventually washes out. With no other viable options (Sanders can only go so far) the Democrats have to stick with her. If all you have to eat is a shit sandwich you're going to make excuses all day long about how good it really is. Biden, while a moron, will be the Democrats only choice when Hillary comes crashing down. The longer this goes on for her the worse it will be once Biden enters the scene. My crystal ball is never wrong
I think it'll take an actual indictment to deny her the nomination. Unless the polls show she cannot win, and Nate Silver still has her 70-80% chance of winning the general
The powers that be will eventually see that their queen bee won't cut it as the nominee *Rim shot*

In all seriousness, she can't escape this. Indictment or not she'll need those independent votes and there's just no way they'll get behind her. I'm one of those independent voters that could never support her. This latest email debacle pretty much sealed the deal for me and I'm sure I'm not alone.

I could see her skating by on Benghazi...for now (13 Hours movie may change that)...but this latest investigation is going to gut her.

I agree. I think Hillary is damaged beyond repair. She no longer has control of the story and she is vulnerable in many different ways. (Example: Who forwarded her the classified e-mails? Did that person or persons remove the classification markings? Did Hillary instruct the markings to be removed before the info was sent to her? Did the Colorado company she contracted with have security clearance? Did her instruction to "wipe" her server destroy Government Property? Did her lawyer have security clearance while he held classified documents on a thumb drive? Did anyone else at his firm have access to the thumb drive? Did they have security clearance?).

I could go on...but you get the idea. All of these questions and more will need to be answered. Any slip up in the transmission of handling of classified material would end Hillary's Presidential bid.

I think Biden gets in at the urging of the Democrat Party....probably sometime in September.

I consulted my crystal ball on this one. A few things will happen that will trigger Hillary's exit/eventual demise. First two things are already happening and as time goes on it will get worse for her.

Sanders begins to threaten her even more in the polls and the margin of a Clinton/Trump match-up is dead even or favors one by a point or 2 (latest polls show him 4-5 behind her?)

When the above happens, Biden enters and she eventually washes out. With no other viable options (Sanders can only go so far) the Democrats have to stick with her. If all you have to eat is a shit sandwich you're going to make excuses all day long about how good it really is. Biden, while a moron, will be the Democrats only choice when Hillary comes crashing down. The longer this goes on for her the worse it will be once Biden enters the scene. My crystal ball is never wrong
I think it'll take an actual indictment to deny her the nomination. Unless the polls show she cannot win, and Nate Silver still has her 70-80% chance of winning the general
The powers that be will eventually see that their queen bee won't cut it as the nominee *Rim shot*

In all seriousness, she can't escape this. Indictment or not she'll need those independent votes and there's just no way they'll get behind her. I'm one of those independent voters that could never support her. This latest email debacle pretty much sealed the deal for me and I'm sure I'm not alone.

I could see her skating by on Benghazi...for now (13 Hours movie may change that)...but this latest investigation is going to gut her.

I agree. I think Hillary is damaged beyond repair. She no longer has control of the story and she is vulnerable in many different ways. (Example: Who forwarded her the classified e-mails? Did that person or persons remove the classification markings? Did Hillary instruct the markings to be removed before the info was sent to her? Did the Colorado company she contracted with have security clearance? Did her instruction to "wipe" her server destroy Government Property? Did her lawyer have security clearance while he held classified documents on a thumb drive? Did anyone else at his firm have access to the thumb drive? Did they have security clearance?).

I could go on...but you get the idea. All of these questions and more will need to be answered. Any slip up in the transmission of handling of classified material would end Hillary's Presidential bid.

I think Biden gets in at the urging of the Democrat Party....probably sometime in September.
About security clearance: A person can have the highest clearance in America but if he doesn't have the Need To Know that particular document, the person who let him see it and the viewer have committed a felony. Good for at least 20 years in the slammer if its marked TS. Besides that, Top Secret material is always to be under 2-man control. One person can't be alone with it.

I give it 50/50.

A genuine illness (or involuntary committment) before the convention or a quick toss under the bus at the convention.

122569_600.jpg

I'm fairly certain Val Jarrett is behind the FBI move to investigate Hillary in the first place
You're so grossly misinformed it's pretty astounding to watch. Why would Jarrett want to sabotage Hillary? Hillary is Obama's choice to succeed him. He does not support a Biden run. He sees Hillary as the best guarantee of his policies surviving and growing.

Turn off the Fox every once in a while and get out of the bubble, Frank. Find out what's actually going on, not the filtered version you live on.

What say you

One hopes she and her husband will go to jail, as they richly deserve and that Chelsea will be able to be her own person and hasn't been tainted by her parents so badly that one day she joins them behind bars.

I missed the trial where they were found guilty and sentenced.

Please post a link.

Thanks.

You're a knee jerk idiot.

Bill Clinton accepted a plea deal to avoid prosecution. He had to surrender his law license and he was disbarred for life from the Supreme Court.

He was cited by a Federal Court judge for civil contempt of court for failure to testify and lying under oath.

Clear enough?

Idiot. :(

From wiki

In April 1999, about two months after being acquitted by the Senate, Clinton was cited by Federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright for civil contempt of court for his "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. For this citation, Clinton was assessed a $90,000 fine, and the matter was referred to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if disciplinary action would be appropriate.[26]

Regarding Clinton's January 17, 1998, deposition where he was placed under oath, the judge wrote:

"Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false...."[26]

In January 2001, on the day before leaving office, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license as part of an agreement with the independent counsel[clarification needed] to end the investigation. Based on this state bar suspension, Clinton was automatically suspended from the United States Supreme Court bar and allowed 40 days to appeal an otherwise-automatic disbarment; Clinton chose to resign during the appeals period.[27]

Impeachment and aquittal of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Big deal. George W. Bush is a war criminal.

She wants it badly and it was promised to her a long time ago.
Ignorant.

Republicans are the ones who nominate the next in line. Democrats have free-for-alls.

Now, this year that has turned on it's head, but this year wasn't predicted where she could have been "promised" anything.

What say you

One hopes she and her husband will go to jail, as they richly deserve and that Chelsea will be able to be her own person and hasn't been tainted by her parents so badly that one day she joins them behind bars.

I missed the trial where they were found guilty and sentenced.

Please post a link.

Thanks.

You're a knee jerk idiot.

Bill Clinton accepted a plea deal to avoid prosecution. He had to surrender his law license and he was disbarred for life from the Supreme Court.

He was cited by a Federal Court judge for civil contempt of court for failure to testify and lying under oath.

Clear enough?

Idiot. :(

From wiki

In April 1999, about two months after being acquitted by the Senate, Clinton was cited by Federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright for civil contempt of court for his "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. For this citation, Clinton was assessed a $90,000 fine, and the matter was referred to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if disciplinary action would be appropriate.[26]

Regarding Clinton's January 17, 1998, deposition where he was placed under oath, the judge wrote:

"Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false...."[26]

In January 2001, on the day before leaving office, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license as part of an agreement with the independent counsel[clarification needed] to end the investigation. Based on this state bar suspension, Clinton was automatically suspended from the United States Supreme Court bar and allowed 40 days to appeal an otherwise-automatic disbarment; Clinton chose to resign during the appeals period.[27]

Impeachment and aquittal of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Big deal. George W. Bush is a war criminal.

Hillary voted for it, guess that bitch is one also!

Hello-Community-Soap.jpg

The Democratic party faithful might not mind about all the scandal and baggage that goes along with the Clintons
Other than Monica, there are no scandals. There are just witch-hunts.

What was the outcome of Whitewater again? Refresh my memory.

and I mean there are a least half a dozen great scandals on the Clintons dating back two decades. They are involved in shady dealing with corporations, whores, foreign nations, drug cartels, pedophiles, hell you name it.

Well, there's a first time for everything. I even hear CrusaderFrank may lose his virginity.

Biden isn't running. Period. Now, Gore . . .

(Example: Who forwarded her the classified e-mails? Did that person or persons remove the classification markings? Did Hillary instruct the markings to be removed before the info was sent to her? Did the Colorado company she contracted with have security clearance? Did her instruction to "wipe" her server destroy Government Property? Did her lawyer have security clearance while he held classified documents on a thumb drive? Did anyone else at his firm have access to the thumb drive? Did they have security clearance?).

I could go on...but you get the idea.
Yeah, you could go on. You didn't include in your vast conspiracy the possibility that it's just as she said: nothing was classified at the time and was only classified later. Also the fact that classifying documents is completely subjective, on the part of whomever's desk it hits. Also the fact that whomever classifies a document is in a lesser position than Secretary of State. Also that documents get classified willy-nilly, as we've seen during this witch-hunt with people showing information getting classified AFTER they've appeared in the newspapers!

Forum List

Back