How will Hillary make her 2016 exit

How will Hillary make her 2016 exit

• Feign an illness

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • She'll lose to Bernie

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Say this whole treason thing is a distraction and she'll be back in 20 or 24

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Hillary ahead by 15% in her 2020 reelection

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Frank is a reactionary - Jake

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Announce her divorce from Bill and engagement to Huma

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Biden is a shoo-in. Obama will resign on some pretext (racism, etc.) and Biden will pardon everyone, including Hillary.
Assassinated is probably more likely. Haven't you been paying attention to the vitriol in this nation? Folks have become so irrational.

This stuff is now getting old....

Keep it up you idiots.
MV5BNjM1OTcxNzc5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM0MzIyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Biden is a shoo-in. Obama will resign on some pretext (racism, etc.) and Biden will pardon everyone, including Hillary.

I'm fairly certain Val Jarrett is behind the FBI move to investigate Hillary in the first place

Yeah, obama hates hilary and would like to stay at the top spot in the democrat party…...

OMFG!!! That's it!!!

Obama wants to stay relevant, that's why he's fucking over Hillary

What say you

One hopes she and her husband will go to jail, as they richly deserve and that Chelsea will be able to be her own person and hasn't been tainted by her parents so badly that one day she joins them behind bars.

I missed the trial where they were found guilty and sentenced.

Please post a link.

Thanks.

You're a knee jerk idiot.

Bill Clinton accepted a plea deal to avoid prosecution. He had to surrender his law license and he was disbarred for life from the Supreme Court.

He was cited by a Federal Court judge for civil contempt of court for failure to testify and lying under oath.

Clear enough?

Idiot. :(

From wiki

In April 1999, about two months after being acquitted by the Senate, Clinton was cited by Federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright for civil contempt of court for his "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. For this citation, Clinton was assessed a $90,000 fine, and the matter was referred to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if disciplinary action would be appropriate.[26]

Regarding Clinton's January 17, 1998, deposition where he was placed under oath, the judge wrote:

"Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false...."[26]

In January 2001, on the day before leaving office, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license as part of an agreement with the independent counsel[clarification needed] to end the investigation. Based on this state bar suspension, Clinton was automatically suspended from the United States Supreme Court bar and allowed 40 days to appeal an otherwise-automatic disbarment; Clinton chose to resign during the appeals period.[27]

Impeachment and aquittal of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

For something really funny, revisit the 2012 predictions of all the conservatives on this thread.

For some reason, they get very cranky when you that.

Given their near-perfect record of failure concerning their predictions, it's now pretty much a given that Hillary will win the presidency.

Show me a poll of independents that would, in their right mind vote for her. You are being willfully ignorant, severely partisan, or very obtuse if you can't see what the elites are doing.

Sure, they are setting her up as the nominee. She wants it badly and it was promised to her a long time ago.

But what else are they doing? They are purposely sabotaging her campaign, and they are keeping the public, at least the ignorant public in the dark as to who will be the Republican nominee up until the mid-way though primaries.

Why do this? So the independents will HATE her. The press will have less time to put negative spin on the Republican nomination, and they will have more time to dredge up and remind voters of all of the bad things we have know for years about Hillary.

The Democratic party faithful might not mind about all the scandal and baggage that goes along with the Clintons, but the independents know, and they do care. So you are fooling yourself if you don't think that they are just going to ignore it. She hasn't got a prayer. And yes, she will be the nominee. The king makers have this all planned out. If you like her, you have an up hill battle to get here elected. The king makers at the CFR have already decided that they want a Republican President this time around. That's just the way it goes. Eight years one party, eight years the other party. Etc.

Even here on USMB, haven't you noticed? It's in all the thread posting trends. There aren't any threads started about Hillary's great policy positions or about what she plans on doing or why she is running. There is nothing being posted by the left. The only types of threads being posted are attack threads on Trump, and by the threads dredging up the multiple, and I mean there are a least half a dozen great scandals on the Clintons dating back two decades. They are involved in shady dealing with corporations, whores, foreign nations, drug cartels, pedophiles, hell you name it. It is disgusting. You have to have your head up your ass, or just be getting all your information for the TV, radio and CFR controlled press not to know this stuff.

The Clintons can say they stand for this issue, or that issue which you may support; but smart folks know they are known liars, cheaters, thieves, and as some speculate, even murders. So what does it matter what Hillary says? Only fools believe anything she says.

Does she have a chance? Sure. It's a snowball's chance, but it's there.

hiLIARy's lust for power is insatiable. She'll won't drop out, unless she's lost the primaries and has zero chance. Even then, she might try to fight it out at the convention.

I consulted my crystal ball on this one. A few things will happen that will trigger Hillary's exit/eventual demise. First two things are already happening and as time goes on it will get worse for her.

Sanders begins to threaten her even more in the polls and the margin of a Clinton/Trump match-up is dead even or favors one by a point or 2 (latest polls show him 4-5 behind her?)

When the above happens, Biden enters and she eventually washes out. With no other viable options (Sanders can only go so far) the Democrats have to stick with her. If all you have to eat is a shit sandwich you're going to make excuses all day long about how good it really is. Biden, while a moron, will be the Democrats only choice when Hillary comes crashing down. The longer this goes on for her the worse it will be once Biden enters the scene. My crystal ball is never wrong

I find it surprising that the have been caught so Dems so flat-footed. Hillary was a sure thing and pretty much all they had. Now they look to the bench and can only find some geriatric pinch hitters, in part because they have hardly won any elections on any level except president in the last three election cycles.

There is simply no one in the House, Senate or governors and find themselves trying to dredge up some has beens.

I consulted my crystal ball on this one. A few things will happen that will trigger Hillary's exit/eventual demise. First two things are already happening and as time goes on it will get worse for her.

Sanders begins to threaten her even more in the polls and the margin of a Clinton/Trump match-up is dead even or favors one by a point or 2 (latest polls show him 4-5 behind her?)

When the above happens, Biden enters and she eventually washes out. With no other viable options (Sanders can only go so far) the Democrats have to stick with her. If all you have to eat is a shit sandwich you're going to make excuses all day long about how good it really is. Biden, while a moron, will be the Democrats only choice when Hillary comes crashing down. The longer this goes on for her the worse it will be once Biden enters the scene. My crystal ball is never wrong
I think it'll take an actual indictment to deny her the nomination. Unless the polls show she cannot win, and Nate Silver still has her 70-80% chance of winning the general

^QFT

Hilbat will hang in there till the last bell but she's got way to much baggage.

If the DNC has any brains they will get behind Biden and push him to run. Hilbat is beginning to look like a lost cause.

Hilbat will hang in there till the last bell but she's got way to much baggage.

If the DNC has any brains they will get behind Biden and push him to run. Hilbat is beginning to look like a lost cause.

Biden is certifiable, he's a genuine lunatic and probably the Dems second best choice to replace Hillary, I mean after Fidel

I think it'll take an actual indictment to deny her the nomination. Unless the polls show she cannot win, and Nate Silver still has her 70-80% chance of winning the general
The powers that be will eventually see that their queen bee won't cut it as the nominee *Rim shot*

In all seriousness, she can't escape this. Indictment or not she'll need those independent votes and there's just no way they'll get behind her. I'm one of those independent voters that could never support her. This latest email debacle pretty much sealed the deal for me and I'm sure I'm not alone.

I could see her skating by on Benghazi...for now (13 Hours movie may change that)...but this latest investigation is going to gut her.

The powers that be will eventually see that their queen bee won't cut it as the nominee *Rim shot*

In all seriousness, she can't escape this. Indictment or not she'll need those independent votes and there's just no way they'll get behind her. I'm one of those independent voters that could never support her. This latest email debacle pretty much sealed the deal for me and I'm sure I'm not alone.

I could see her skating by on Benghazi...for now (13 Hours movie may change that)...but this latest investigation is going to gut her.
You may be right. The dems chances now may be only that the gop actually nominates someone worse.

Forum List

Back