How will democrats attract Republican voters?

yep a lot of people voted in 2020....

trump never ran for the popular vote....so...there is that....I woudn't say winning the popular vote vy 7 percent, and then by even less in 2012 by 4 percent is "wide margins"
In our entire history, only five people have won the presidential election without winning the popular vote.

That's how rare it is.

Time and tide are against the Trump cult. Winning only one popular vote in 30 years means they are fucked if they don't get their shit together.

For the past several election cycles, Mitch McConnell's answer to the question of what Republicans will do if elected is, "I'm not telling you, you'll just have to elect us to find out."
Never was there a more clueless and cowardly response.
“we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it".
- Nancy Pelosi

No it's true, that dude was your second largest donor

$37,263,561
No one gave me $37 million. I wish.

Now here is what your propagandists didn't tell you:

All told, the top 10 donors contributed $376,827,227 to Republicans and $201,117,027 to Democrats.

The Pubs reaped a fantastic $175,710,200 more than Democrats.

"Yeahbut...Soros!"

And I have no idea what this has to do with your FTX-Ukraine hoax.

Republicans took the House by four seats. The worst showing for the party out of power during a midterm election EVAH!
If you win the game, nobody gives a fuck about by how many points.
(except, I suppose, for gamblers & bookies)

“we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it".
- Nancy Pelosi
That is a fact of every new complex law passed. You have to pass it and enact it to see what unintended consequences there are.

Pelosi was stating a simple fact.

With only a four seat margin, every whackjob insane conspiracy theorist retard in the House can hold the entire country hostage.

MTG-baboon.jpg

yep a lot of people voted in 2020....

trump never ran for the popular vote....so...there is that....I woudn't say winning the popular vote vy 7 percent, and then by even less in 2012 by 4 percent is "wide margins"

Biden 306
Trump 232

In our entire history, only five people have won the presidential election without winning the popular vote.

That's how rare it is.

Time and tide are against the Trump cult. Winning only one popular vote in 30 years means they are fucked if they don't get their shit together.
ok....not sure what your point is, but ok. Nobody wins the Oval office by winning the popular vote...nobody has ever campaigned to win it. It's not how we select a President. One day maybe you'll learn this

With that said, people do win Congessional seats by winning the popular vote. 2022 saw the GOP win it...by more then 3 million votes

ok....not sure what your point is, but ok. Nobody wins the Oval office by winning the popular vote...nobody has ever campaigned to win it. It's not how we select a President. One day maybe you'll learn this

With that said, people do win Congessional seats by winning the popular vote. 2022 saw the GOP win it...by more then 3 million votes
How sweet to watch you try to sweep the memories of the impending 2022 R3D TSOONAMI under the rug. :lol:

Worst midterm performance of the party out of power EVAH!

And the Dems picked up a seat in the Senate.

Like I said. Time and tide are working against the Trump cult.

Except the slim Republican margin and the fracturing of the Republican Party makes it impossible for McCarthy to lead

You just lectured that the national popular vote does not elect a President

Then you brag about the national popular vote in the House that means even less

They wont because they don't care. They drew a line in the sand and said this is our side and your side sucks and you suck and everything you stand for sucks.

Their tactic is to win over young people by pushing social agendas and hoping the dumb and idealistic youth of America come over. Or they tell young people they deserve everything just for showing up and by scaring them or angering them to their side by always talking about how evil republicans are and such.

Of course republicans aren't exactly masters at winning over people but they are more successful as they stand for reason, sanity, rules and try to show they are for America and Americans. People gravitate towards them because of democrats who pushed them away with insanity and anti American policies.

Of course republicans aren't exactly masters at winning over people but they are more successful as they stand for reason, sanity, rules and try to show they are for America and Americans

Maybe Republicans from a generation ago

Today’s Republicans stand for conspiracy theories, breaking the rules, fear mongering, bigotry and Q

Of course republicans aren't exactly masters at winning over people but they are more successful as they stand for reason, sanity, rules and try to show they are for America and Americans. People gravitate towards them because of democrats who pushed them away with insanity and anti American policies

Meanwhile back in reality...

The Republican Party has won exactly one popular vote since 1988.

It seems like a lot of Democrats keep bringing up random topics. Like why would you vote for this guy because of his style of Christianity or why would you vote for this guy because he said something or she said something.

What do Democrats today think about the economy being so bad and what is their solution to our poor economy? What about the racism that many businesses practice with their racist hiring quotas ? What are the solutions to this?

There was one interesting and positive tactic recently from Joe Biden he was saying hey wait a second it’s the Republicans that want to defund the police. This was the first time in a very long time I saw Joe Biden say something that was in line with traditional Democrat values. Traditional values meaning we always stand by the police and the firefighters…. of course there is a war being waged on the police on traditional American values by so much of the left such as the squad and many parts of the mass left wing media. But that was one of the only good things I’ve seen Biden do recently.

This is a two-way street the goal of Republicans should be to attract as many Democratic voters as possible, and the goal of Democrats should be to attract as many Republican voters as possible. Therefore The point of this thread is how are Democrats going to attract Republican voters?

What can Democrats do to attract Republicans?

Perhaps if Democrats removed Biden from office for being compromised and head of the Biden famy crime syndicate and put the other 3 Bidens in jail would show the Democrat Party is not a hypocritical, criminal, UnConstitutional party enforcing a / their 2-tiered Justice System from which they have extremely benefitted for decades?!

Hold a live event duribg pro e-tine and apologize for:

- UnConstitutional and illegal out of control immigration

- Violating bothConstitution and Rule of Law to illegally spy on Anericans

- Censoring and silencing Americans , violating their 1st Amendment rights

' 6 1/2 years of their non-stop illegal, UnConstitutional, treasonous 'Get Trump' crusade

- Authoritarian abuse duribg COVID, IMPOSING NON-SCIENCE-BASED quarantine / lock-down / mask / vaccine mandates that devastated our economy, hurt our kids, led to more deaths, etc...

Forum List

Back