How will democrats attract Republican voters?

I don't recall saying we did.

You have to win the popular vote in a state to get its electoral votes.
then why do you keep talking about it?

yes in a state and republicans have certainly done that repeatedly since 1988 hence why we have elected two republicans

That’s stupid. You’re not allowed to add up the results of two different elections. You must be the tabloid king of fake shit.
i am not allowed?? haha

the question presented was can trump get out the vote and he obviously came he has gotten more votes then any person in history

i am not allowed?? haha

the question presented was can trump get out the vote and he obviously came he has gotten more votes then any person in history

You do realize most of those votes were from the same people?

I don't recall saying we did.

You have to win the popular vote in a state to get its electoral votes.
It’s easy to lose the polar vote by having the margin of victories be unequal. Because the electoral votes includes two from the senatorial seat count unequal margins are entirely possible.

It seems like a lot of Democrats keep bringing up random topics. Like why would you vote for this guy because of his style of Christianity or why would you vote for this guy because he said something or she said something.

What do Democrats today think about the economy being so bad and what is their solution to our poor economy? What about the racism that many businesses practice with their racist hiring quotas ? What are the solutions to this?

There was one interesting and positive tactic recently from Joe Biden he was saying hey wait a second it’s the Republicans that want to defund the police. This was the first time in a very long time I saw Joe Biden say something that was in line with traditional Democrat values. Traditional values meaning we always stand by the police and the firefighters…. of course there is a war being waged on the police on traditional American values by so much of the left such as the squad and many parts of the mass left wing media. But that was one of the only good things I’ve seen Biden do recently.

This is a two-way street the goal of Republicans should be to attract as many Democratic voters as possible, and the goal of Democrats should be to attract as many Republican voters as possible. Therefore The point of this thread is how are Democrats going to attract Republican voters?
They don’t need to attract republican voters and I don’t think they care about them, if they can win without them, then all the better…hence why they are so keen on the popular vote.

Every election will be close. Nobody can deny this is a sign of a nation on the RISE. Refute it.

i am not allowed?? haha

Weren’t you the one who pointed out that only the Electoral Vote matters?

Try this

Obama 697
Trump 537

:dance:

Every election will be close. Nobody can deny this is a sign of a nation on the RISE. Refute it.
Trump lost to Hillary by three million and to Biden by 8 million . He’s a falling loser. He will lose the next election if he runs, by 10 million at least to a goldfish .

I guess you forgot Biden got 8 million more votes.
no i didn’t. we will see if he is able to get more votes then trump has gotten if he runs again this year

right now trump has the record for total votes

Weren’t you the one who pointed out that only the Electoral Vote matters?

Try this

Obama 697
Trump 537

:dance:

And Hillary got 2 million more votes
Trump lost by 10 million popular votes
it does and and yes obama got more EC votes then trump

but you were talking about the popular vote

no i didn’t. we will see if he is able to get more votes then trump has gotten if he runs again this year

right now trump has the record for total votes
Really ! You are one strange dude. No wonder you guys listen to Fix News.

Forum List

Back