How Whitey screwed up Africa

I don't think that tribal leaders would have had any idea how to integrate with a world were international trade and relations are done between nations.

So, no.

how about leaving them the fuck alone? That work for you?

Me personally? Don't care. But I certainly take no personal responsibility as a white person for the state of Africa.

Yeah haw...look at all the little racists coming out of the woodwork. Well, not really. We already knew you were racist scum..but at least it is out in the open..

What is racist about what I stated? What did I say that was not factual?

Yeah haw...look at all the little racists coming out of the woodwork. Well, not really. We already knew you were racist scum..but at least it is out in the open..

you could say the same about Europe, Asia, North America...lotsa slaughtering going on all over the place.
I think what Tommy was trying to say - and went way over you racists' heads were - you have no idea how it was before Europeans arrived. And instead of dividing the country along tribal lines, it was divided up mainly by the English and French and Belgians without taking those things into consideration. Almost every single conflict in African countries since independence from their colonial masters have been waged along tribal lines. Rwanda, Congo, Uganda, Kenya - any brawl has been due to those reasons.

Well we know you are a racist shit from your posting history.In your latest spew you fail to provide any context. The implication is that only Africans fight each other unlike the saintly white man who has enjoyed over a thousand years of peace and brotherly love.
The fact is you know nothing about Africa and the different histories of the continent. Tarzan movies are not documentaries.

you could say the same about Europe, Asia, North America...lotsa slaughtering going on all over the place.
I think what Tommy was trying to say - and went way over you racists' heads were - you have no idea how it was before Europeans arrived. And instead of dividing the country along tribal lines, it was divided up mainly by the English and French and Belgians without taking those things into consideration. Almost every single conflict in African countries since independence from their colonial masters have been waged along tribal lines. Rwanda, Congo, Uganda, Kenya - any brawl has been due to those reasons.
You can add Mali and Nigeria to that list as well. Bit of religious tension thrown into the mix.
You can sympathise with the colonial masters though. They all look the same.

Well we know you are a racist shit from your posting history.In your latest spew you fail to provide any context. The implication is that only Africans fight each other unlike the saintly white man who has enjoyed over a thousand years of peace and brotherly love.
The fact is you know nothing about Africa and the different histories of the continent. Tarzan movies are not documentaries.

This right after you posted an attack on "whitey"?

kings.jpg

Oh, where did I say that? I have posted many times about the illegal sex trafficking going on where whites abuse women for money.

Yet again you lie

Yeah, you could. Up until 100 years or so ago. At least for the state level crap. Now it is individual criminals who do it. In Africa though, it is still tribal. The same as it has been for 10,000 years.

In other words, my point stands.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/State-Afri...targid=pla-456344281800&psc=1&th=1&psc=1&tag=

10,000 different tribes divided neatly into 40 nations bounded by straight lines that divided mountains,rivers and religions. The maps were drawn in Europe by people who had no knowledge of the continent or its people.

What could go wrong ?

Look at cross-county school bussing, tax incentives and demands to put low income housing into wealthier neighborhoods, the push for open borders and the decriminalization of illegal entry to the US and western European nations. . . I thought that jamming together people of conflicting cultural beliefs was desirable and would create equality. Diversity is our strength, remember? How could ensuring that each nation contain a diverse cultural and religious tapestry be a bad thing?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/State-Afri...targid=pla-456344281800&psc=1&th=1&psc=1&tag=

10,000 different tribes divided neatly into 40 nations bounded by straight lines that divided mountains,rivers and religions. The maps were drawn in Europe by people who had no knowledge of the continent or its people.

What could go wrong ?

Look at cross-county school bussing, tax incentives and demands to put low income housing into wealthier neighborhoods. . . I thought that jamming together people of conflicting cultural beliefs was desirable and would create equality. Diversity is our strength, remember? How could ensuring that each nation contain a diverse cultural and religious tapestry be a bad thing?

Only white people are expected to be tolerant and to celebrate diversity.

Only white people are expected to be tolerant and to celebrate diversity.

I disagree. Although going by the neocon Whackadoodle, Deplorable trash on this board, the word 'tolerant' isn't even in your vocabulary.

The entire premise of this thread is predicated on the notion that if only whitey had factored in tribal, ethnic and religious differences when drawing arbitrary borders then Africa wouldn't be a war-torn, disease ridden shithole today.

...am I supposed to feel guilty?

no. You are expected to think it through. Contemplate. Wonder if there could be better outcomes.

But, being a deplorable, besides the my first word in this post, I'd be rather surprised if you understood the rest.

I think about stuff like that all the time. For example, just imagine how much better everything would be if only America never brought African slaves here.

Well, I think Tommy is right. We should have left them alone, of course hind sight is 20-20 so they say. And its also a great Insight into why we should not trust the Europeans. They have set the ground work for most of the wars we have had, other than the American Civil War. The only Europeans i seem to trust half way are the Welsh, Irish, Scotts and a few of the Ice Landers.... the rest like the French and the British are known for mucking things up in a bad way. Yeah, the Africans got treated unfairly.

Forum List

Back