How We Know Democrats Have No Soul

Part of the problem began when President Trump came down that golden elevator to introduce himself as a presidential candidate, about other countries sending us their murderers, and rapists, and drugs.... (as if Obama was ignoring the problem, which he was NOT)

Trump came off as a bigot...

And the Judge Curio thing, he had to be biased against Trump because his parents immigrated here legally, from Mexico...? Come onnnnnnnnnn..... that right there was Trump actually admitting that HE HAS SHOWN negative gestures and done some major negative bull talking against Mexicans and the judge just has to be biased against himself, for all of his scummy Trump Talk.

And then he hires people like Steven Miller, who is a bigot, to develop his immigration policy with everyone, including Sessions, who then created "No Tolerance Policy" which was separating children from their parents and jailing them.... showing cruelty. and lied about it... his people lied before congress about it....

And the Muslim ban

And Trump had his Charlottesville mouthing off....

And then Trump decided to go after ALL illegal immigrants who have made a home here with ICE.... instead of prioritizing deporting the criminals, those drug dealers and gang members, and started hauling off illegals that have made a home and life here and have American children ... all before deporting the criminals, showing cruelty... instead of using some gosh darn common sense.

And just all of his nasty rhetoric and measures he was trying to take.... like not allowing immigrants who come here legally, and become American citizens, to apply for a visa for their own parents or grandparents to come and become citizens to live near her or him. They are AMERICANS, THEY ARE naturalized citizens and have the exact same rights as American born citizens.... to not let them apply to have family members with them is just plain wrong, and again shows a sense of cruelty, lacks empathy.... ALL the traits of evil, NOT goodness....

etc. etc. etc. a million more things...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People do not trust president Trump's motives when he talks about immigration, and they have every common sense reason, NOT TO.

Part of the problem began when President Trump came down that golden elevator to introduce himself as a presidential candidate, about other countries sending us their murderers, and rapists, and drugs.... (as if Obama was ignoring the problem, which he was NOT)

And the Judge Curio thing, he had to be biased against Trump because his parents immigrated here legally, from Mexico...? Come onnnnnnnnnn..... that right there was Trump actually admitting that HE HAS SHOWN negative gestures and done some major negative bull talking against Mexicans and the judge just has to be biased against himself, for all of his scummy Trump Talk.

And then he hires people like Steven Miller, who is a bigot, to develop his immigration policy with everyone, including Sessions, who then created "No Tolerance Policy" which was separating children from their parents and jailing them.... showing cruelty. and lied about it... his people lied before congress about it....

And the Muslim ban

And then Trump decided to go after ALL illegal immigrants who have made a home here with ICE.... instead of prioritizing deporting the criminals, those drug dealers and gang members, and started hauling off illegals that have made a home and life here and have American children ... all before deporting the criminals, showing cruelty... instead of using some gosh darn common sense.

And just all of his nasty rhetoric and measures he was trying to take.... like not allowing immigrants who come here legally, and become American citizens, to apply for a visa for their own parents or grandparents to come and become citizens to live near her or him. They are AMERICANS, THEY ARE naturalized citizens and have the exact same rights as American born citizens.... to not let them apply to have family members with them is just plain wrong, and again shows a sense of cruelty, lacks empathy.... ALL the traits of evil, NOT goodness....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People do not trust president Trump's motives when he talks about immigration, and they have every common sense reason, NOT TO.
Families being let in is like nepotism-we should use MERIT.

And the Muslim ban

If you let an immigrant in on MERIT, and after they have become American citizens because they were in good standing and met the qualifications of becoming citizens,

then THEY should be allowed to request for their parents or grandparents to come, and become citizens, so they can have the family support, and their kids can get to know their own grandparents....

Better to take in a family member of the American who came legally, and in good standing than to take your chance on allowing someone new, UNKNOWN in...

My father married my mother overseas, he got stationed back in the USA 3 months or so later, my mother became a US citizen just 3 years or so later, my sister and I were born already.

then my father saw his Senator, to help him to get my Italian grandparents here on a VISA for citizenship.... my grandparents did not really want to come here initially, but my mother was their only living child and they missed her and wanted to meet their grandchildren, so they sold all of their businesses and came here on the VISA my parents got for them and loved it here, became citizens 5 years later.... and my sister and I got to meet and share the love with my grandparents for the next 4 decades, which I am very grateful for....

And you all got some really decent people, adding to our economy, and bringing their wealth here... AND you made our American Family Unit, stronger....

See, I do understand wanting immigration to be merit based, and I think that is probably good, only I would want to make certain every country's best and brightest, should be a part of that merit based system, of choosing immigrants we want here....

But since they are the best and the brightest coming here on merit based visa for citizenship, then THEY, the best and brightest that become Naturalized citizens, should be allowed to bring their family members and have them become citizens...

In other words, there not only has to be a quota for merit based immigrants, you have to allow them to invite their parents or grand parents, or anyone in their immediate family.... they will be good citizens as well, based on how they reared their child.

Last edited:

And the Muslim ban

If you let an immigrant in on MERIT, and after they have become American citizens because they were in good standing and met the qualifications of becoming citizens,

then THEY should be allowed to request for their parents or grandparents to come, and become citizens, so they can have the family support, and their kids can get to know their own grandparents....

Better to take in a family member of the American who came legally, and in good standing than to take your chance on allowing someone new, UNKNOWN in...

My father married my mother overseas, he got stationed back in the USA 3 months or so later, my mother became a US citizen just 3 years or so later, my sister and I were born already.

then my father saw his Senator, to help him to get my Italian grandparents here on a VISA for citizenship.... my grandparents did not really want to come here initially, but my mother was their only living child and they missed her and wanted to meet their grandchildren, so they sold all of their businesses and came here on the VISA my parents got for them and loved it here, became citizens 5 years later.... and my sister and I got to meet and share the love with my grandparents for the next 4 decades, which I am very grateful for....

And you all got some really decent people, adding to our economy, and bringing their wealth here... AND you made our American Family Unit, stronger....

See, I do understand wanting immigration to be merit based, and I think that is probably good, only I would want to make certain every country's best and brightest, should be a part of that merit based system, of choosing immigrants we want here....

But since they are the best and the brightest coming here on merit based visa for citizenship, then THEY, the best and brightest that become Naturalized citizens, should be allowed to bring their family members and have them become citizens...

In other words, there not only has to be a quota for merit based immigrants, you have to allow them to invite their parents or grand parents, or anyone in their immediate family.... they will be good citizens as well, based on how they reared their child.
If they cannot leave their families behind, they should stay together in their home country.There are plenty of people who want in with merit without the baggage.

The real proof that Democrats have no soul is that they've had a massive epidemic of violent death-threats against an 8-year-old girl for doing a comic impersonation of the most drooling retard bitch in America, Occasional-Cortex. To spew violence at an 8-year-old girl's humor really shows what completely non-human psychopaths liberals are. I don't even consider liberals human; they're a macroscopic flu virus in vaguely humanoid form.

What the FUCK is wrong with this country that people who death-threaten 8-year-old little girls AREN'T being tracked down and sent to prison? To be cornholed so many times that these death-threatening monsters will be able to guess the flavor of a popsicle just by sitting on it.

Forum List

Back