How ugly can ugly be if Paul Ryan bailed on politics because of this.

The reason that the pussy grabber has support still is because many people who society norms and values has kept under the thumb of American consciousness have found a voice in this hate group leader.
I completely agree, jbander. And your opinion is spot on. We all know what Trump's Republican critics should do instead of cringing out of the so-called line of fire. But since we haven't personally walked in their shoes, neither should we pass judgement on their reluctance. Look at what AOC is going thru from all sides for her outspoken perspective of our immigrant policies. She gives lie to the Republican myth that Democrats do nothing about the issue. Look at Justin Amash. He stayed and he spoke out after actually reading the Mueller Report, and the full force of the Trump-flunkies is hitting him daily. It takes chutspah, and not everyone has it, not even some Democrats.

He's a horrible businessman but a great criminal.

Its entertaining watching you lie about President Trump, without lies you would have to admit he's a great president. Just relax snowflake while we MAGA and undo stupid shit liberal policies. :itsok:
Nah! It's a lot more entertaining watching his suck-ups cover his portly butt. The funniest part is when he backs down (Iran, NK, census) but instead of retreat calls it an 'advancing to the rear victory'. I keep expecting the voice of Stubby Kaye singing "Jubilation T. Cornpone" in the background of Trump's announcements of reversal.

Its entertaining watching you lie about President Trump, without lies you would have to admit he's a great president. Just relax snowflake while we MAGA and undo stupid shit liberal policies. :itsok:
Nah! It's a lot more entertaining watching his suck-ups cover his portly butt. The funniest part is when he backs down (Iran, NK, census) but instead of retreat calls it an 'advancing to the rear victory'. I keep expecting the voice of Stubby Kaye singing "Jubilation T. Cornpone" in the background of Trump's announcements of reversal.

Team Trump whooped your ass and booted you out of the White House, suck it! :auiqs.jpg:

Paul Ryan, who is right there at the top of the ugly scale thinks that the pussy grabber is a wacko and literally is the reason he got out of politics. 39 haters from the hate party quit or retired, of that only 12 were quitting to make a lateral move to another political position. Justin Amash literally quit the hate party, thinking that your leader needs to be impeached. 16 hate party members left early bailing on the pussy grabber, Rep. Andy McKean quit the hate party because The pussy grabber is such a liar. That was all in 2018 , just two years into the pussy grabbers disaster.

Since then two more just up and left office and 8 more won't run in 2020. These people were close enough to the pussy grabber to see just how ugly ugly can be. Just off hand I'm guessing by 2020 a half dozen more will bail because of the pussy grabber. The reason that the pussy grabber has support still is because many people who society norms and values has kept under the thumb of American consciousness have found a voice in this hate group leader. These ugly Americans have to be put back in their box to save this country but they won't go without a fight because they know they will lose their voice for ever . This is the last time these people who found their voice in the pussy grabber will be listened to.

What a laugh...Amash is an anti-semetic Palestinian who had no chance of reelection except for his
desperation move to the left.

Ryan hates Trump because Romney hates Trump. Romney=loser. Trump=winner.

Simple equation.

Jo
Let me see, how can you call the person who lost more money then anyone else over the last decade with his businesses a winner. He is the ultimate loser and in more ways then just dollar bills. He is the ultimate do nothing politician.

If losing so much money leaves him with 10 billion in assets and net worth I think I would like to lose money the same way.

Jo

Paul Ryan, who is right there at the top of the ugly scale thinks that the pussy grabber is a wacko and literally is the reason he got out of politics. 39 haters from the hate party quit or retired, of that only 12 were quitting to make a lateral move to another political position. Justin Amash literally quit the hate party, thinking that your leader needs to be impeached. 16 hate party members left early bailing on the pussy grabber, Rep. Andy McKean quit the hate party because The pussy grabber is such a liar. That was all in 2018 , just two years into the pussy grabbers disaster.

Since then two more just up and left office and 8 more won't run in 2020. These people were close enough to the pussy grabber to see just how ugly ugly can be. Just off hand I'm guessing by 2020 a half dozen more will bail because of the pussy grabber. The reason that the pussy grabber has support still is because many people who society norms and values has kept under the thumb of American consciousness have found a voice in this hate group leader. These ugly Americans have to be put back in their box to save this country but they won't go without a fight because they know they will lose their voice for ever . This is the last time these people who found their voice in the pussy grabber will be listened to.

What a laugh...Amash is an anti-semetic Palestinian who had no chance of reelection except for his

Simple equation.

Jo
Let me see, how can you call the person who lost more money then anyone else over the last decade with his businesses a winner. He is the ultimate loser and in more ways then just dollar bills. He is the ultimate do nothing politician.

It’s easy to call Trump a winner you delusional Tard because he is.

How about considering facts for once in your dumb ass Tard life.

He defeated your Queen and made fools of you, your

lying media and all of your Hollywood Tards while

at the same time cleaning house with all the rinos in his own party...

Look at the economy now, I could go on and on but I know it’s

useless with a closed mind Zealot like yourself.
You said nothing here except nonsense, There is no chart that will support the ridiculous Idea that scum bag had anything to do with the economy, in fact all it shows is that he slowed down the rate of increase of Obama's recovery, so that means if no one was in office our economy
econ.png
jobs.png
would have done better.

The Pussy Grabber is MAGA you dumb ass Tard...

There is no doubt he lost the house because of the swamp rat rinos....

But the good thing is Trump is purging the party of these sell outs.

2020 is right around the corner and will get the house back from you nut cases...

You Tards have all gone nuts because Trump plays your game better than you...

You Tards were used to rinos that would turn and run at the first hint

of being called a racist or such.

Trump is a Political Warrior and history will remember him as one of our

Greatest Presidents, true objective psychologist of the future will puzzle

over Trump Derangement Syndrome for hundreds of years.
This guy can put the crown on stupid--

Simple equation.

Jo

If losing so much money leaves him with 10 billion in assets and net worth I think I would like to lose money the same way.

Jo
Gee I had heard 10 trillion.

A classic example of hate speech.

The reason that the pussy grabber has support still is because many people who society norms and values has kept under the thumb of American consciousness have found a voice in this hate group leader.
I completely agree, jbander. And your opinion is spot on. We all know what Trump's Republican critics should do instead of cringing out of the so-called line of fire. But since we haven't personally walked in their shoes, neither should we pass judgement on their reluctance. Look at what AOC is going thru from all sides for her outspoken perspective of our immigrant policies. She gives lie to the Republican myth that Democrats do nothing about the issue. Look at Justin Amash. He stayed and he spoke out after actually reading the Mueller Report, and the full force of the Trump-flunkies is hitting him daily. It takes chutspah, and not everyone has it, not even some Democrats.
If there is one group that has to stand up and be counted , it's the politicians, if they don't and literally let this dictator do what he wants , every value this country has will be thrown out because the people we elected won't make a stand. As far as I'm concerned when you raise your hand and are sworn into office. You should be giving your life to the position. When that happens you can't be stopped with threats.

Not a Republican or conservative, but here are some thoughts, Ryan was lazy period-one of those career politicians you hear about, and Trump disliked him because of it. Flake and others were no better looking for lobbyist positions. As far as hate party goes, it seems those taking down the American flag and replacing with Mexican flag have more hate. Trump may lose the election, but let the American voter decide that. And, your pussy grabber name calling does not impress the independent mind-makes one wonder why you can't argue with facts-clean up your act!

No lie , he has lost more money than any other American in the last decade and what he has , other then Dady's handout, is through criminal activities, that part is my opinion, that I definitely will stand behind and no there is not one redeeming thing about scum bag, who he is or what he has done. Nothing.

No lie , he has lost more money than any other American in the last decade and what he has , other then Dady's handout, is through criminal activities, that part is my opinion, that I definitely will stand behind and no there is not one redeeming thing about scum bag, who he is or what he has done. Nothing.

Did he lose billions like your pals at General Motors did and have to get bailed out by taxpayers?

Ryan was so incompetent (obviously low IQ) Even DumBoBiden made him look stupid on the VP debate stage. You can't do worse than that.

A classic example of hate speech.
That's funny considering I'm just conveying facts.Tell us which numbers that I conveyed are incorrect and if you admit the numbers are right, which they are, tell us what those numbers mean by using your reasoning ability.

Not a Republican or conservative, but here are some thoughts, Ryan was lazy period-one of those career politicians you hear about, and Trump disliked him because of it. Flake and others were no better looking for lobbyist positions. As far as hate party goes, it seems those taking down the American flag and replacing with Mexican flag have more hate. Trump may lose the election, but let the American voter decide that. And, your pussy grabber name calling does not impress the independent mind-makes one wonder why you can't argue with facts-clean up your act!
Funny You saying scum bag dislikes laziness, I'm lying but your silly comment about taking down the American flag to put up the Mexican flag is rational, that's just nonsense, so much so that it is a waste of bandwidth.. The pussy grabber name is as honest as honest can be , he literally named himself that. All you hate party members are the same. Don't waste our time saying your a independent.

Did he lose billions like your pals at General Motors did and have to get bailed out by taxpayers?
What could this possibly even mean or suggest, that since GM lost money it ok's the fact that scum bag is this countries biggest loser in the last decade.

Simple equation.

Jo

It’s easy to call Trump a winner you delusional Tard because he is.

How about considering facts for once in your dumb ass Tard life.

He defeated your Queen and made fools of you, your

lying media and all of your Hollywood Tards while

at the same time cleaning house with all the rinos in his own party...

Look at the economy now, I could go on and on but I know it’s

useless with a closed mind Zealot like yourself.
You said nothing here except nonsense, There is no chart that will support the ridiculous Idea that scum bag had anything to do with the economy, in fact all it shows is that he slowed down the rate of increase of Obama's recovery, so that means if no one was in office our economyView attachment 269180 View attachment 269182 would have done better.

It’s clear you have much Butt Hurt and you are in denial...

How in the world will you deal with what’s coming in 2020?

Forum List

Back