is there no other choice for president than Culture of Chaos(Trump) & Culture Of Corruption(O)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
cant we do better than this dusty old dumbass (Trump) and the america hating Saul Alinksy worshipping Globalist (Obama)

we need more choices!

(link available in image below)

D_QaeANUIAIvJ-o.jpg

Democrats create the chaos. Have from day one.

Take Democrats out of the equation and this would be a smooth running republic.

I forget the exact number now but someone also noticed that take away the top 3 or 4 biggest democrat-run cities and our gun crime and homicide rate would plummet to one of the lowest in the world.

Democrats sow chaos because they are enemies of God, servants of Satan.

We can't have a president who's not bought and paid for by special interests actually represent the people and keep his campaign promises that would be catastrophic. /SARCASM

• Banned

I forget the exact number now but someone also noticed that take away the top 3 or 4 biggest democrat-run cities and our gun crime and homicide rate would plummet to one of the lowest in the world.
so you want us to be like North Korea?

• Banned
the Madisonian premise of rival institutions is falling apart. the GOP herd believes they should be team mates like Graham sucks up to Trump. Madison wanted a creative rivalry between congress and the president

Trump is not the Culture of Chaos. He's the culture of common sense, self-respect and love for America.

cant we do better than this dusty old dumbass (Trump) and the america hating Saul Alinksy worshipping Globalist (Obama)

we need more choices!

(link available in image below)

D_QaeANUIAIvJ-o.jpg
You do know president Obama cannot run again, right?

so you want us to be like North Korea?
Liberals are trying to take us there as we speak.

Forum List

Back