How ugly can ugly be if Paul Ryan bailed on politics because of this.

Not a Republican or conservative, but here are some thoughts, Ryan was lazy period-one of those career politicians you hear about, and Trump disliked him because of it. Flake and others were no better looking for lobbyist positions. As far as hate party goes, it seems those taking down the American flag and replacing with Mexican flag have more hate. Trump may lose the election, but let the American voter decide that. And, your pussy grabber name calling does not impress the independent mind-makes one wonder why you can't argue with facts-clean up your act!
Funny You saying scum bag dislikes laziness, I'm lying but your silly comment about taking down the American flag to put up the Mexican flag is rational, that's just nonsense, so much so that it is a waste of bandwidth.. The pussy grabber name is as honest as honest can be , he literally named himself that. All you hate party members are the same. Don't waste our time saying your a independent.
Where did you get scum bag? Where did you get lying? Flag swapping did happen, Call your dad pussy grabber too, I'm sure he has done that. I am an independent and it seems you have time to waste with your fantasy world-there is no hate political party in America, but antifa does perform hate acts-like the Asian journalist attack. Get some facts, grow up little then come back and post.
Whats the point in this, it means nothing to ANYONE OTHER THEN YOU . YOUR WASTING TIME AND BANDWIDTH, SAY SOMETHING OR YOUR GONE.

Gone where?
and your gone, I told all of you that I won't allow wasted bandwidth, why comment if you have nothing to say, bye!
I thought you weren't talking to me? Changed your mind already?

Forum List

Back