How Tucker And Hannity Takes Advantage Of The Cult

"Fox News host Sean Hannity suggested former President Donald Trump pardon Hunter Biden in a bid to "smooth things over" following the January 6 insurrection. Fox News host Sean Hannity suggested former President Donald Trump pardon Hunter Biden in a bid to "smooth things over" following the January 6 insurrection. "He was intrigued by the pardon idea!! (Hunter)," Hannity wrote to McEnany, per the text messages released by the January 6 House panel."

AND THEN LET US NOT FORGET THIS LITTLE GEM....

"Tucker Carlson and his wife Susie asked Hunter Biden for help in getting their son admission into Georgetown University — Biden’s alma mater — according to emails found on Biden’s controversial laptop, the Washington Post reports. “Tucker and I have the greatest respect and admiration for you,” a grateful Susie wrote. “Always!”

WHY WOULD TUCKER AND HIS WIFE HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR A CONVICTED PEDOPHILE, CRACK SMOKER, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKER & RAPIST??

Now, I may mock the idiocy of the Trump cult; but as I said before and will say again -- Trumpers are BEYOND PARODY...they essentially parody themselves far better than I ever could.....and this recent story about Hannity pitching a pardon of Hunter proves this 10000%....seems that no one loves Hunter and his laptop pics of his dick, more than Fox TV hosts....but the way Trump cultists suffer from cognitive bias; as long as those TV hosts MAKES them feel that they hate the same people Trumpers hate, Trumpers will always give them a pass....At best, if a Trumper can't defend something that comes from Trump world, their defense is usually one of the following....Accuse the others of having TDS for acknowledging what happened, claim that whoever the offender is, he or she was really just a Deep State CIA plant; or as a last resort --- just deflect to blaming black people for stuff.....

Fact of the matter is...the best way to describe this dysfunctional relationship between Trumpers and their FOX News propagandists is like the relationship WWE wrestlers have with their fans.....When the camera is on....act out the script....Make your cult fans believe that you really hate the other guy, talk shit about the other guy -- talk about how you would totally body slam the other guy once you see them.....and then when the cameras are off - you and that other guy go hang out and maybe swap wives with each other.....your fans won't ever know and if they did, who cares....as long as you perform on camera and give them a show; they will ALWAYS empty their pockets for you......
Few people knew that Hunter Biden was colluding with his father to extort money and get people fired in foreign countries in 2014, Mr. Biff. That was eight years ago, and Vice-President Biden's abuse of his office was not known until 2018 when several videos of the VPOTUS went viral when he got the Top Cop in the Ukraine fired for questioning Hunter Biden's no-work tenure on the Board of Burisma Oil Company in the Ukraine. Joe Biden landed on him like ugly on an ape and demanded a tremendous amount of cash to be delivered to Air Force Two on another viral video that has now been "lost in space" on the World Wide Web where it was available for several months before it "disappeared" forever from YouTube and other places as well. It would make everyday taxpayers fighting mad, and the Democrats wanted Dementia Joe elected so the small number of oligarchs in the Democrat Party could tell him what to say and when to say it for the timing of the next election that would benefit them, put them in power, and put them outside the explanation box. When Nancy says "omeurta," her minions stfu.

I have no clue what he said about him. I stay away from the leaders of the cults. No good can come by listening to them.
How is that Hunter laptop crisis coming along so far?

About as earth shatteringly dangerous and detrimental to national security and all of those classified docs at Mara-Lago?

There is no both sides and the folks who insist on claiming both sides are the same are quickly becoming a cult of their own....

About as earth shatteringly dangerous and detrimental to national security and all of those classified docs at Mara-Lago?

There is no both sides and the folks who insist on claiming both sides are the same are quickly becoming a cult of their own....
How is that Jeffrey Epstein investigation going, Mr Bullshit?
the FBI shows up 24 hours after he's dead and finds no PCs and no hard drives.

As far as I know, no one is doing anything. Why do you ask?

There is a good chance.

Your argument is that both sides are corrupt.

Not a whole lot was expected to happen. The Biden FBI is doing their best to keep it under wraps to protect the Big Guy.

"Fox News host Sean Hannity suggested former President Donald Trump pardon Hunter Biden in a bid to "smooth things over" following the January 6 insurrection. Fox News host Sean Hannity suggested former President Donald Trump pardon Hunter Biden in a bid to "smooth things over" following the January 6 insurrection. "He was intrigued by the pardon idea!! (Hunter)," Hannity wrote to McEnany, per the text messages released by the January 6 House panel."

"Tucker Carlson and his wife Susie asked Hunter Biden for help in getting their son admission into Georgetown University — Biden’s alma mater — according to emails found on Biden’s controversial laptop, the Washington Post reports. “Tucker and I have the greatest respect and admiration for you,” a grateful Susie wrote. “Always!”

WHY WOULD TUCKER AND HIS WIFE HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR A CONVICTED PEDOPHILE, CRACK SMOKER, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKER & RAPIST??

Now, I may mock the idiocy of the Trump cult; but as I said before and will say again -- Trumpers are BEYOND PARODY...they essentially parody themselves far better than I ever could.....and this recent story about Hannity pitching a pardon of Hunter proves this 10000%....seems that no one loves Hunter and his laptop pics of his dick, more than Fox TV hosts....but the way Trump cultists suffer from cognitive bias; as long as those TV hosts MAKES them feel that they hate the same people Trumpers hate, Trumpers will always give them a pass....At best, if a Trumper can't defend something that comes from Trump world, their defense is usually one of the following....Accuse the others of having TDS for acknowledging what happened, claim that whoever the offender is, he or she was really just a Deep State CIA plant; or as a last resort --- just deflect to blaming black people for stuff.....

Fact of the matter is...the best way to describe this dysfunctional relationship between Trumpers and their FOX News propagandists is like the relationship WWE wrestlers have with their fans.....When the camera is on....act out the script....Make your cult fans believe that you really hate the other guy, talk shit about the other guy -- talk about how you would totally body slam the other guy once you see them.....and then when the cameras are off - you and that other guy go hang out and maybe swap wives with each other.....your fans won't ever know and if they did, who cares....as long as you perform on camera and give them a show; they will ALWAYS empty their pockets for you......
Yeah....'sources say'.....and.......'Washington Post reports.' You guys are such sheep-suckers!! :auiqs.jpg:

When all the wonderful liberal news outlets were talking about “bombshells“ that would destroy the Trump Presidency, Hannity told me there was no Trump/Putin collusion whatsoever. Eventually after a thousand “bombshells” Hannity was proven right.

I don’t appreciate being told about bombshells that turn out to be duds. Therefore today I rarely listen to the liberal news media. They sold out and now work as the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party.

The liberal news media has TOTALLY failed to preform its critical job of being the watchdog of our society. In my opinion they are worthless scum and lack shame.

The Pulitzer Prize should not display Ben Franklin but instead a pile of large dog turds on one side and on the other of a dog burying a bone like the liberal media did when it covered up the Hunter’s Laptop from Hell.

Now CNN at least appears to be trying to return to a news outlet with journalistic standards. Perhaps they will try to return to the days when people said the CIA watched CNN to find out what was really happening in the world. If so, I will start watching CNN again. At least they booted Don Lemon to the morning show. I guess they couldn’t fire him because he is black. They did fire some white talking heads. That shows today the white privilege theory is outdated and now replaced with black privilege.

They intended to kill Pelosi and Pence.

They intended to kill Pelosi and Pence.

They "intended" nothing of the sort. The 1/6 Protesters were unarmed and peaceful.

The idea of killing individuals who have large security contingents when you are committed to nonviolence is absurd.

They "intended" nothing of the sort. The 1/6 Protesters were unarmed and peaceful.

The idea of killing individuals who have large security contingents when you are committed to nonviolence is absurd.
So Antifa and BLM wasn't plotting at the Capitol with the FBI to try to make Trumpers look bad??

It's hard to keep up with the 827327 different deflections from you folks...

How is that Jeffrey Epstein investigation going, Mr Bullshit?
the FBI shows up 24 hours after he's dead and finds no PCs and no hard drives.
I don't recall voting for Jeffrey Epstein, nor do I recall wishing his accomplice well with her court case....

Why are you deflecting??

The FBI you are referring to is the same FBI whom Trump appointed the FBI chief...even said this about him....

"Mr Wray was appointed with Mr Trump calling the former attorney “a man of impeccable credentials”

Now even his own sycophantic supporters are too stupid to remember it was Trump who appointed Wray -- or they think you are too stupid to notice....

"Others appeared to ridicule conservative radio host Jesse Kelly who tweeted on Monday night: “Trump has every right to be livid about this gross violation of his rights. He should be extra mad at whoever put Christopher Wray in charge of the FBI.” It was unclear if the radio host’s remarks were a joke."

I don't recall voting for Jeffrey Epstein, nor do I recall wishing his accomplice well with her court case....

Why are you deflecting??

The FBI you are referring to is the same FBI whom Trump appointed the FBI chief...even said this about him....

"Mr Wray was appointed with Mr Trump calling the former attorney “a man of impeccable credentials”

Now even his own sycophantic supporters are too stupid to remember it was Trump who appointed Wray -- or they think you are too stupid to notice....

"Others appeared to ridicule conservative radio host Jesse Kelly who tweeted on Monday night: “Trump has every right to be livid about this gross violation of his rights. He should be extra mad at whoever put Christopher Wray in charge of the FBI.” It was unclear if the radio host’s remarks were a joke."

The FBI is corrupt as fuck regardless of who’s in the Oval Office.

I know this may come as a shock, but I have to break it to you. There is no Trump cult.

huh, I thought hunters laptop was russian misinformation....where have you been Mr Stalin::

FOX was an outgrowth of the wild success of Limbaugh and his copycats. They found a formula that works: Target Marketing. The thing that makes target marketing so effective is that you can concentrate your efforts and resources on a comparatively smaller, easily-identifiable audience. That allows for "frequency", hitting that same smaller group over and over and over with the same message.

Over time, this created the framework of the alternate universe -- the "don't listen to them they're lying to you, just listen to me" demand that worked so well for Limbaugh, the Father of the Alternate Universe.

Ultimately, to steal a line from another poster, the right con man came along, took one look at this ready-made target audience, and said, "THIS is gonna be EASY". Tucker has come along and simply repeated the winning formula, as have people like MTG: Talk to the target market exclusively, with repeatable context, and in their language.
you will soon,in november, find out how small the audience isnt

Forum List

Back