How Trump's stupidity is destroying his presidency.

The only thing being dedtroyed is Barry's Legacy....and it's driving Barry and snowflakes insane.

:p

Entertainers and the Media are destroying themselves while trying to destroy Trump. That is the way blind hatred works.

I wonder if "Vox" will investigate into the murder of Seth Rich.......I kinda doubt it.....
But is he wrong?
He's offering his opinion, from his perspective. That's about it.

Add it to the pile.

Well offer your opinion - is he wrong that Trump is constantly committing dumb, unforced errors

Entertainers and the Media are destroying themselves while trying to destroy Trump. That is the way blind hatred works.

I wonder if "Vox" will investigate into the murder of Seth Rich.......I kinda doubt it.....
But is he wrong?

Add it to the pile.

Well offer your opinion - is he wrong that Trump is constantly committing dumb, unforced errors
Of course he is. It's been even worse than I feared. The question is whether he's "destroying his presidency".

Left wingers are absolutely sure of it, Right wingers absolutely deny it, and the rest of us (the majority) don't know and continue to just hope for the best.

In the immortal words of Barak Obama:

"Elections have consequences."

Libs like to rub Conservatives' noses in that quote but hate the 'taste' of it when it is 'fed' back to them. :p

But is he wrong?

Add it to the pile.

Of course he is. It's been even worse than I feared. The question is whether he's "destroying his presidency".

Left wingers are absolutely sure of it, Right wingers absolutely deny it, and the rest of us (the majority) don't know and continue to just hope for the best.

Did you mean to say of course he ISNT wrong? Because you do seem to agree that they are dumb unforced errors.

From there he is not saying destroyed, he is saying destroying, meaning that if he keeps this up his presidency will be sooner or later be destroyed.

But is he wrong?

Add it to the pile.

That is perfect. You could not have stated your position any better.

But is he wrong?

Add it to the pile.

Did you mean to say of course he ISNT wrong? Because you do seem to agree that they are dumb unforced errors.

From there he is not saying destroyed, he is saying destroying, meaning that if he keeps this up his presidency will be sooner or later be destroyed.
I dunno. One thing I know for sure was that I was certain he was destroying his chances at the GOP nomination, and in the general, pretty much every day last year.

So I'm pretty lousy at predicting political stuff.

Dale

I saw a bunch of Chem-trails in the sky this morning and now I am feeling dizzy

Should I be concerned?

A great overview of how a series of bizzare unforced errors by Trump are undoing his presidency:

Translation: This is how Vox is destroying itself.

These SJWs always project. Remember to down vote...

Reasoned dissent is not blind hatred.

Trump is deliberately destroying the US. He hates the US because smart people know he's a conman. American banks refused to lend to him and American businessmen shunned him.

He's destroyed NATO and Putin got his money's worth.

You must be so proud.

Reasoned dissent is not blind hatred.

Trump is deliberately destroying the US. He hates the US because smart people know he's a conman. American banks refused to lend to him and American businessmen shunned him.

He's destroyed NATO and Putin got his money's worth.

You must be so proud.
Still no proof jack ass

Forum List

Back