How Trump Stole 2020: the Silence of Democratic Lambs

Convictions for voter fraud are akin to convictions for jaywalking. Happens all the time but nobody cares.
Nobody takes it seriously today.
For decades "vote early and often" was a standard refrain of both major parties.

Yes America, there is voter fraud. These recent cases prove it.

"A review of court cases and recent indictments – including one this week in Philadelphia against a former congressman – finds there have been at least four dozen cases in criminal and civil court since the last presidential election in 2016 in which voter fraud has led to charges, convictions, lawsuits or plea deals."

Repeating bullshit doesn't make it smell any better.
Add a little bleach, Boob
042320_TrumpBleachCOVID19_DonkeyHotey.jpg

Any more questions, idiot ???
How many convictions for voter fraud committed by illegal immigrants can you find? If that's too difficult, how many have been charged for voter fraud?

Allergic to Common Sense I see....

Right....Did you know the Chinese Communist party is fully transparent, honest and open with everything it does?
I have no doubt you believe that as well.

You were both feet IN for the Russian Collusion hoax. no surprise you are a lemming Sucker for anything the Left Media feeds you.

It occurs on both sides.....
But as with ALL crime, the LEFT enjoys the Lions share

Philly Fraud Case Expands

The U.S. Justice Department this past week charged former Democratic congressman Michael Myers with stuffing ballot boxes, bribing an elected official, falsifying records, obstructing justice and voting multiple times in federal elections in Philadelphia.
Myers was the second official charged in the scheme.
Domenick DeMuro, a Democratic ward chairman in that city, admitted in a plea deal that he had "fraudulently stuffed the ballot box by literally standing in a voting booth and voting over and over, as fast as he could, while he thought the coast was clear," ptoecutors said.
DeMuro allegedly had a network of clients who paid him significant sums of money to rig elections over several years.

This is the same exact thing Hillary did when she got her ass whopped. Alibied how the election was unfair. But the only way any of these elections are unfair is because of the illegal voting Democrats promote
Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million ballots.
She lost in three key swing states by 77,000 votes.
Largely because of voter suppression by Republicans.

Trump Has A Path To Victory. It's Voter Suppression.

"In every (foreign) state, America determines whether an election is fair or not by the exit polls.

"Do they match the official count?

"In America, we don’t because the exit polls show that Hillary Clinton won Michigan. She won Wisconsin. She won Pennsylvania because people know if they’ve voted and they tell the exit pollster how they voted.

"What they don’t know is if their vote counted.

"1.9 million votes and that’s official were cast in precinct in 2016 that were rejected, challenged, never counted.

"Including 75,000 ballots in Detroit, seven times, seven times Trump’s 10,000 vote plurality. In Michigan, he didn’t win that state.

"75,000 ballots in Detroit, black ballots, Hispanic ballots. I was there in Detroit.

"Those votes were not counted and that was the presidency."

You were both feet IN for the Russian Collusion hoax. no surprise you are a lemming Sucker for anything the Left Media feeds you.
Life-long Republican fixer Robert Mueller concluded there was "sweeping and systemic" interference by Russian agents in 2016.

He didn't establish collusion because, like a good Republican fixer, he didn't examine Trump's finances.

That won't happen after November 3rd.
CIHNCLU4XRD3FNIUNDWVGYVOGE.jpg

President Trump brings new challenges against Manhattan DA Vance’s subpoena for his tax returns

Life-long Republican fixer Robert Mueller concluded there was "sweeping and systemic" interference by Russian agents in 2016.

He didn't establish collusion because, like a good Republican fixer, he didn't examine Trump's finances.

That won't happen after November 3rd.
CIHNCLU4XRD3FNIUNDWVGYVOGE.jpg

President Trump brings new challenges against Manhattan DA Vance’s subpoena for his tax returns

You missed the Point....THERE WAS NO TRUMP COLLUSION

A suh WING............and a MISS

The U.S. Justice Department this past week charged former Democratic congressman Michael Myers with stuffing ballot boxes, bribing an elected official, falsifying records, obstructing justice and voting multiple times in federal elections in Philadelphia.
Domenick DeMuro, a Democratic ward chairman in that city, admitted in a plea deal that he had "fraudulently stuffed the ballot box by literally standing in a voting booth and voting over and over, as fast as he could, while he thought the coast was clear," ptoecutors said.
DeMuro allegedly had a network of clients who paid him significant sums of money to rig elections over several years.
I agree both parties engage in voter fraud.
Republican perfidy can impact hundreds of thousands of voters, but I haven't seen any evidence of Democrats managing that level of deceit?

"Alabama you’re going to have to notarize your ballot.

"I mean and by the way, you say well, “Alabama’s going to vote GOP.” I don’t know because right now democratic Senator Doug Jones is running for reelection.

"He’s fighting for his life and the only way he can win is by massive mail-in vote and they’re going to make people notarize their ballot...

"Notary, hey that cost you 20 bucks, poll tax, hey, too bad."

I agree both parties engage in voter fraud.
Republican perfidy can impact hundreds of thousands of voters, but I haven't seen any evidence of Democrats managing that level of deceit?

"Alabama you’re going to have to notarize your ballot.

"I mean and by the way, you say well, “Alabama’s going to vote GOP.” I don’t know because right now democratic Senator Doug Jones is running for reelection.

"He’s fighting for his life and the only way he can win is by massive mail-in vote and they’re going to make people notarize their ballot...

"Notary, hey that cost you 20 bucks, poll tax, hey, too bad."
3 million clinton votes hows that for a start? all in leftists sanctuary cities

Forum List

Back