How Tough Are Mods Here???

Thanks man.

I post on a sports message board too, and I know trolling can get out of hand.

A lot of political trolls here, or no?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Go see for yourself. Right now US Army Retard, Wicked Jester, ihopehefails, Pubes when he's not banned and Sinatra are the front runners of Troll of the Year.

If you like sports, why don't you come join the USMB NCAA Tourney Pool?

Eh, maybe.

I post on ESPN's NBA and NFL message board mostly because of how active they are.

I believe they're the most active boards on the planet.

Thanks man.

I post on a sports message board too, and I know trolling can get out of hand.

A lot of political trolls here, or no?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Go see for yourself. Right now US Army Retard, Wicked Jester, ihopehefails, Pubes when he's not banned and Sinatra are the front runners of Troll of the Year.

If you like sports, why don't you come join the USMB NCAA Tourney Pool?

Eh, maybe.

I post on ESPN's NBA and NFL message board mostly because of how active they are.

I believe they're the most active boards on the planet.

at least consider posting in our sports section here.

The Mods at this board are just one big juicey pussy just wanting to be fucked!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, just finished a Scareface marathon.

Last edited:
the mods all lean to the right...except the so called "liberals" who are really moderates...this whole board leans to the mother fucking right....most of the mods arent idiots....but one is....you just have to guess which one...and figure out how to deal with it....

the admins, gunny and crimson*, appoint only male conservatives...they do have a couple of token women that they seem to have under their control.....right now the male conservatives outnumber the females by what....3 ladies and how many males? 6 males** (yes i included the admins lol it makes my numbers look better)

* i dont care that crimson has been admin for only a few days, i can blame anyone i want

** this poster is in no way questioning the administartion of this board

Last edited:
Just how tough do you want them to be, push their button and find out.

LMAO, I am just not starting to read this thread. This is going to be good.

how tough?

i heard they don't even use bottle openers, they just bend over and say 'here ya go!'

~S~

the mods all lean to the right...except the so called "liberals" who are really moderates...this whole board leans to the mother fucking right....most of the mods arent idiots....but one is....you just have to guess which one...and figure out how to deal with it....

the admins, gunny and crimson*, appoint only male conservatives...they do have a couple of token women that they seem to have under their control.....right now the male conservatives outnumber the females by what....3 ladies and how many males? 6 males** (yes i included the admins lol it makes my numbers look better)

* i dont care that crimson has been admin for only a few days, i can blame anyone i want

It is nice that the blacks, gays, and muslims are represented in the mod group (del).

• Thanks
Reactions: del

It is nice that the blacks, gays, and muslims are represented in the mod group (del).

and i'm proud to be here.

Forum List

Back