How to survive the Trump depression.

This information is gathered from past depressions and the things that are necessary to keep your family alive. Food, shelter, fire, etc. it sounds silly at first
but an 80 percent reduction in our economy will guarantee a depression.

If the the communists have their way and can keep the economy shut down until November, we will be in a depression.
And it will have NOTHING to do with our president. This one is squarely on the Chinese and their Chinese Virus.

President Trump is handling this as well as he can. This wouldn't been a breeze for any President, no matter how much the left hammers him.
If I can survive the virus for the next month, I'm not worried about the trump depression. That part will be Joe's problem.

You're not going to get voter fraud by mail, Comrade.

This information is gathered from past depressions and the things that are necessary to keep your family alive. Food, shelter, fire, etc. it sounds silly at first
you people are FREAKIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my dad lived during the Great Depression
they had food/water/shelter
your article is TOTAL bullshit

EVT4Z2oUMAAwIm6.jpeg

mort.png

It's not gonna go well for the woke suburban and urban progressive .
Many a broken egg on that road to Omelette
I hope i live to lay a flower and piss on your mass graves

Americans hired FDR to fix the stock market collapse of 1929 and under his leadership (or lack of it) it took him two terms and a freaking World War to fix it. The cure for the Trump depression? Take people off house arrest and put America back to work. Why can't lefties figure it out?

If the the communists have their way and can keep the economy shut down until November, we will be in a depression.
What gets me, is that they may actually try to do it!

Americans hired FDR to fix the stock market collapse of 1929 and under his leadership (or lack of it) it took him two terms and a freaking World War to fix it. The cure for the Trump depression? Take people off house arrest and put America back to work. Why can't lefties figure it out?
Trump shut the country down. There are no businesses to re-open or jobs to go back to. Trump should have sent everyone a mask & said keep on working. Republican Presidents CAUSED 10 of 11 recent JOB KILLING Recessions.

Trump shut the country down. There are no businesses to re-open or jobs to go back to. Trump should have sent everyone a mask & said keep on working. Republican Presidents CAUSED 10 of 11 recent JOB KILLING Recessions.

Comrade liar; can you link to the presidential edicts or executive orders that shut down any business or industry?

In fact, wasn't it ONLY state governors who have that power, and further wasn't it the democrat governors who did so most agressively.

Look, you're a communist, a fucking liar and psychopath by nature, but occasionally salt in one or two facts just to spice things up.

What gets me, is that they may actually try to do it!

My Wife said Kim Jong Newsom is attempting to impose new shutdowns to tamper with the election.

Comrade liar; can you link to the presidential edicts or executive orders that shut down any business or industry?

In fact, wasn't it ONLY state governors who have that power, and further wasn't it the democrat governors who did so most agressively.

Look, you're a communist, a fucking liar and psychopath by nature, but occasionally salt in one or two facts just to spice things up.
You LIE!!!

And it will have NOTHING to do with our president. This one is squarely on the Chinese and their Chinese Virus.

President Trump is handling this as well as he can. This wouldn't been a breeze for any President, no matter how much the left hammers him.
If I can survive the virus for the next month, I'm not worried about the trump depression. That part will be Joe's problem.

Dude. That called "elder abuse."

:auiqs.jpg:
There are 10 rest homes or assisted living homes in TN with 2 or more cases of Coronavirus, that trump said would be gone within a couple of weeks, way back when he was trying to blow smoke up wall streets as for the sake of the economy. Now we have elder abuse.
Name a disease that wasnt talked down by a president.

Dude. That called "elder abuse."

:auiqs.jpg:
There are 10 rest homes or assisted living homes in TN with 2 or more cases of Coronavirus, that trump said would be gone within a couple of weeks, way back when he was trying to blow smoke up wall streets as for the sake of the economy. Now we have elder abuse.
Name a disease that wasnt talked down by a president.
Well understood about wanting to downplay setbacks and problems or even a disease if it isn't serious, but if you get dumbasses to believe and it keeps getting worse and worse, and you project we will keep death below 100,000 is if that is not bad enough and the disease blows by like it wasn't even caution light at a merge lane and you keep downplaying and suggesting Hydroxy, sunlight and maybe bleach or cleanser inside the body, and it keeps getting worse, yet you still make fun of people who mask, and follow your own CDC guidelines, while it gets worse and you blow by 150,000 dead, but say we have turned the corner, while holding rallies that sicken and kill aging republicans, sicken your staff and advance crews and spark local transmission at all event, while you blow it off and blow by 200,000 dead, and still talking up how it is mostly only killing old people with underlying conditions as if half the country and 75% older Americans didn't have underlying conditions, then the pres himself catches it along with 34 others due to transmission at whitehouse events in a 10 day period and he still not taking it serious. He doesn't have to, because he has access to healthcare even the top 1% of Americans have and access to 3 different experimental cutting edge drugs that will not be available to the public for over a year, instead of relying on Hydroxi and bleach when it is him. He sucks. He is Mr. Pandemic, the Super-Spreader/Super Denier In Chief. Well I did what I could to vote the menace out of office today at the Ag Center before the poll opened. Don't know if I saw you there, doing your part or not.

You LIE!!!

Recommend is not order, comrade lying fuck.

See, ONLY governors can ORDER shutdowns.

Forum List

Back