How To Spot A Disinformation Agent

Daws101,

Wouldn't you agree that Hartmann and company pull a lot of punches for the sake of the dark forces? I'm not asking because I have any doubts. It's all as clear to me as Kennedy's head going back & to the left. I ask merely to know which side of the aisle you're on.

And speaking of Hartmann and JFK murder, did you see that book he did a couple years back co-written with Lamar Waldron? If ever there was a piece of literature (fiction that is) that would link Hartmann to CIA directly it is that worthless book: "Legacy of Secrecy"

A real useful book. For target practice that is.

Daws101,

Wouldn't you agree that Hartmann and company pull a lot of punches for the sake of the dark forces? I'm not asking because I have any doubts. It's all as clear to me as Kennedy's head going back & to the left. I ask merely to know which side of the aisle you're on.

And speaking of Hartmann and JFK murder, did you see that book he did a couple years back co-written with Lamar Waldron? If ever there was a piece of literature (fiction that is) that would link Hartmann to CIA directly it is that worthless book: "Legacy of Secrecy"

A real useful book. For target practice that is.
BACK AND TO THE LEFT.. was not caused by frontal shot....

If you can't be civil in the future? Welcome to the "ignore zone" next time.

Yes Goodman, Hartmann AND even Maddow are at least severely influenced or regulated by dark forces. We can't prove which ones specifically but CIA or those that do their dirty laundry unofficially would seem to be the best guess. Each of these three journalists has constant access to the world's most relevant news and opinion. All with state of the art equipment and a world class team of the most highly educated, and creative brainiac staffers. And the BEST they can come up with is a milk toast defense of 9/11 official story???

That and their insistence that everything will be all fine in the world if we just continue to promote gay rights? Somehow the LGBT movement trumps prosecuting war criminals profiting on Wall Street??? This kind of denial and obfuscation the current smokescreen of "Left Wing Gatekeepers". The is the useless, officially authorized and distributed dissent story line of the gatekeepers. Sounds good huh? Too bad it all leads but leads nowhere. To be a good left wing gatekeeper? One has to know considerable information about and be involved in the peace movement in order to know how to defeat it. Enter Chomsky, Maddow & Hartmann...

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions they don't care what the answers are"...

Chomsky has been CIA probably as long as Gloria Steinem who for all the doubters has long since come out of the closet admitting she is a covert CIA asset. Her words, not mine. I believe you Gloria!... Chomsky started out at least looking like a good guy but soon changed his view on who killed the Kennedy's by adopting the official story in Warren Commission. So he's either stupid or corrupt but he doesn't strike me as stupid. "Corrupt" the better definition of him. Like in those worthless troll posters who cruise the internet attempting to quash well thought out ideas and dissent with personal attack but no data or facts.

Uh isn't that right SAYIT???

Ah, I get it. Because Chumpsky doesn't think as you do he must be CIA. Now I see how that works. Does that go for everyone who doesn't think as you do?
BTW, when you state that "We can't prove which ones specifically but CIA..." in reference to Hartmann, Maddow and Goodman, who is the "we?"
it's called appealing to authority ...in this case a non existent authority..."can't prove which one specifically."

So that would be a non-existent "we" as opposed to the non-existent "they" or "them?"

I don't completely understand the "we" "they" or "them". My first inclination is to reference my words

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions they don't care what the answers are"...

Correct? So being uncertain of your inquiry I will reply with at least my definition of whom I believe "they" are to be (from my previous quotation).

"they" (whom are directing us to ask the wrong questions) would be, roughly speaking the largest banking institutions in the world. Or more specifically those individuals owning the most shares of such banks and sitting at the helm. Or maybe not even the CEO's exactly but the ones so filthy f--king rich they that pull the strings of those that do run Goldman Sachs, Chase Manhattan or similar enterprises.

Most of these major players might not even have names we would recognize except perhaps the biggest bastard who would be David Rockefeller. We would at least remember his name and his deceased brother Nelson Rockefeller the former governor of New York. He (David) is the only one of the major players I could out on the tippy top of the list.

Then there are those who appear to me to be the lesser fat cats but for whom may actually be as significant as Rockefeller. Or nearly so influential. These would include George Herbert Walker Bush, and Henry Kissinger. I'm only hesitant to put Bush the elder at the helm of this horrific table simple because he seems to me to just be a lieutenant to Rockefeller. Or that was always his role. He organized the hits on JFK, Ronald Reagan and probably the two unsuccessful assassination threats on President Gerald Ford in 1975.

I don't consider the two women who brandished guns at Ford in California in Sept., 1975 as serious assassination attempts. More of a warning which President Ford definitely heeded. Within mere days afterwards the president "got the message" and nominated George Bush (sr.) to director of CIA. After which Bush ended ALL CIA cooperation with both the Senate and House investigations to murders of JFK, RFK, MLK jr and Malcolm X. So clearly Bush has a long record of doing the dirty work for the Rockefellers. The only question remaining to me is whether Bush's personal wealth and influence is equal to David Rockefeller's. I'd guess that it probably isn't although with all the inside information he clearly must have gleaned off his own son's presidency ending in 2008 he surely must have benefited from a windfall of incomprehensible proportions. Trillions perhaps if only through selling short the economy his own son rigged to collapse. That and him (likely) being a recipient of bailouts in the "too big to fail" scams.

So just as Don Gotti rose above Paul Castellano in the Gambino Mafia family it could now be that Bush himself is less a thug working for David R. then an actual peer. I know much less about Henry Kissinger. He could be holding as much influence as a second tier level mobster. Like Dick Cheney.

Cheney, it is reputed to be in actual personal possession of his own nuclear devices. In other word's his own weapons of mass destruction. That he might use at his own free will and discretion...

Anyway these HUGE power brokers whomever they all are do most of what they do in ultimate secrecy. They do not necessarily always conspire in tandem cooperation but their efforts exist as (in the words of the late comedian George Carlin) as "converging interests". So they don't need to meet together to say prepare a plan to sabotage the school lunch program. To spare them a small percentage in taxes. Instead the would simply put out a whole lot of bad press about someone actually working to help the people get a fair shake. Former Gov. Elliot Spitzer an excellent example.

Their most recent bit of clandestine black ops they pulled off sort of backfired. Or at least it didn't go off well or as planned. This was the 2012 Benghazi attack at the Libyan embassy. A "September Surprise" scam.The goal was to discredit President Obama enough on foreign policy (a strong suit of his as seen by the American electorate) prior to the Nov election last year. Mitt Romney (the then new thug for the Bush/Rockefeller command) was in on the travesty. We know this because he put out a well put together fifteen minute long speech trying to defame Obama (on Libyan embassy attacks) within just 90 seconds after Secretary Clinton announced the bad news. Incredible no? Pretty F--king STUPID if you ask me as it's so obvious that Romney was complicit. Romney of course is history in the Bush crime family. Just because he couldn't beat Obama. He was supposed to win not just through the Libyan political fallout but because it was expected that he and Karl Rove were going to easily "flip" the vote in Ohio. Like Bush 43 did in 2004 and Florida 2000 and 2004. However for some reason Rove couldn't quite deliver the goods. The election officials in Ohio apparently FEARED indictments on election fraud. So they refused to allow the installation of Rovian computer software.

To this day it still makes me break out in a belly laugh thinking of how freaked out Karl Rove was as the Ohio election returns poured in. Even when it was 100% hopeless for Romney to win Rove kept on tipping his hand. Showing evidence that he had inside knowledge that the game in Ohio had been intended to have been rigged. Whoops! lol. I wonder how much money Rove lost that last election night?

Back to Libya:
However Mitt's handlers in the dark forces knew they were in control of the lapdog media and like 9/11 none would dare utter a word calling him out on his obvious foreknowledge of the Libyan attacks. You must admit however that the idea that Romney would be so STUPID as to pretty much publish a proof of his guilt (accessory to murder 1 is a capital, death penalty offense). He couldn't just wait at least an hour? Not even twenty minutes? WTF man?

But Romney isn't very bright. My guess is that his over-eagerness at getting the official lies out must have pissed the Bush family. And by god the republicans over at Fox ("Faux") News are STILL running with that lying story.

Mild digression: George Bush senior's complicity in the attempt on Ronald Reagan's life, March 1981 (another failure of the shadow government) is at least as obvious as Romney in the "Sept. 2012 Surprise". Bush not only the OBVIOUS suspect with motive but had a track record of presidential assassination, JFK 11/22/63. That one as provable as water seeking it's own level. For f--k's sake we not only have two pictures of Bush outside the Texas School Book Depository within minutes of JFK's murder, but TWO FBI memos (one written THAT day) with Bush's name titled "Assassination of president John F Kennedy. No recollection huh? George? But to REALLY REALLY flip us out we have a very young (17 y/o) three photo clip in VIVID detail of George W Bush walking across the street in Dealey Plaza. Looking glum because he was worried his dad had been arrested on murder charges here:

Darn, I don't have enough posts yet to publish links or pictures. For reference of Dubya IN DALLAS, TX? Search the words "picture W-in-Dealey Plaza Veterans Today. And make sure you're sitting down. The three pictures in B & W are all very clear, detailed and unmistakably the then 17 year old George W Bush. Yet ANOTHER matter that indicts Bush junior is the fact that some operative RECOGNIZED THE YOUNGER BUSH IN THE EARLY YEARS AND TRIED TO RETOUCH THE MIDLE PHOTO TO MAKE HIS NOSE LOOK SMALLER!!!

The other two however weren't altered and show his nose in full form. Hey them Bush really like to initiate their youngins at an early age.

Thanks for reading

I don't completely understand the "we" "they" or "them". My first inclination is to reference my words

Correct? So being uncertain of your inquiry I will reply with at least my definition of whom I believe "they" are to be (from my previous quotation).

The question wasn't about your use of "they" or "them" but rather "we" and you need not reference anything ... I provided the quote in doubt;
"Yes Goodman, Hartmann AND even Maddow are at least severely influenced or regulated by dark forces. We can't prove which ones specifically but CIA or those that do their dirty laundry unofficially would seem to be the best guess."

So who is this "we?"

We live in the DISinformation age, folks.

I would actually be surprised if the net wasn't already rife with paid agents.

"they" (whom are directing us to ask the wrong questions) would be, roughly speaking the largest banking institutions in the world. Or more specifically those individuals owning the most shares of such banks and sitting at the helm. Or maybe not even the CEO's exactly but the ones so filthy f--king rich they that pull the strings of those that do run Goldman Sachs, Chase Manhattan or similar enterprises.

Most of these major players might not even have names we would recognize except perhaps the biggest bastard who would be David Rockefeller. We would at least remember his name and his deceased brother Nelson Rockefeller the former governor of New York. He (David) is the only one of the major players I could out on the tippy top of the list.

Then there are those who appear to me to be the lesser fat cats but for whom may actually be as significant as Rockefeller. Or nearly so influential. These would include George Herbert Walker Bush, and Henry Kissinger. I'm only hesitant to put Bush the elder at the helm of this horrific table simple because he seems to me to just be a lieutenant to Rockefeller. Or that was always his role. He organized the hits on JFK, Ronald Reagan and probably the two unsuccessful assassination threats on President Gerald Ford in 1975.

I don't consider the two women who brandished guns at Ford in California in Sept., 1975 as serious assassination attempts. More of a warning which President Ford definitely heeded. Within mere days afterwards the president "got the message" and nominated George Bush (sr.) to director of CIA. After which Bush ended ALL CIA cooperation with both the Senate and House investigations to murders of JFK, RFK, MLK jr and Malcolm X. So clearly Bush has a long record of doing the dirty work for the Rockefellers. The only question remaining to me is whether Bush's personal wealth and influence is equal to David Rockefeller's. I'd guess that it probably isn't although with all the inside information he clearly must have gleaned off his own son's presidency ending in 2008 he surely must have benefited from a windfall of incomprehensible proportions. Trillions perhaps if only through selling short the economy his own son rigged to collapse. That and him (likely) being a recipient of bailouts in the "too big to fail" scams.

So just as Don Gotti rose above Paul Castellano in the Gambino Mafia family it could now be that Bush himself is less a thug working for David R. then an actual peer. I know much less about Henry Kissinger. He could be holding as much influence as a second tier level mobster. Like Dick Cheney.

Cheney, it is reputed to be in actual personal possession of his own nuclear devices. In other word's his own weapons of mass destruction. That he might use at his own free will and discretion...

Anyway these HUGE power brokers whomever they all are do most of what they do in ultimate secrecy. They do not necessarily always conspire in tandem cooperation but their efforts exist as (in the words of the late comedian George Carlin) as "converging interests". So they don't need to meet together to say prepare a plan to sabotage the school lunch program. To spare them a small percentage in taxes. Instead the would simply put out a whole lot of bad press about someone actually working to help the people get a fair shake. Former Gov. Elliot Spitzer an excellent example.

Their most recent bit of clandestine black ops they pulled off sort of backfired. Or at least it didn't go off well or as planned. This was the 2012 Benghazi attack at the Libyan embassy. A "September Surprise" scam.The goal was to discredit President Obama enough on foreign policy (a strong suit of his as seen by the American electorate) prior to the Nov election last year. Mitt Romney (the then new thug for the Bush/Rockefeller command) was in on the travesty. We know this because he put out a well put together fifteen minute long speech trying to defame Obama (on Libyan embassy attacks) within just 90 seconds after Secretary Clinton announced the bad news. Incredible no? Pretty F--king STUPID if you ask me as it's so obvious that Romney was complicit. Romney of course is history in the Bush crime family. Just because he couldn't beat Obama. He was supposed to win not just through the Libyan political fallout but because it was expected that he and Karl Rove were going to easily "flip" the vote in Ohio. Like Bush 43 did in 2004 and Florida 2000 and 2004. However for some reason Rove couldn't quite deliver the goods. The election officials in Ohio apparently FEARED indictments on election fraud. So they refused to allow the installation of Rovian computer software.

To this day it still makes me break out in a belly laugh thinking of how freaked out Karl Rove was as the Ohio election returns poured in. Even when it was 100% hopeless for Romney to win Rove kept on tipping his hand. Showing evidence that he had inside knowledge that the game in Ohio had been intended to have been rigged. Whoops! lol. I wonder how much money Rove lost that last election night?

Back to Libya:
However Mitt's handlers in the dark forces knew they were in control of the lapdog media and like 9/11 none would dare utter a word calling him out on his obvious foreknowledge of the Libyan attacks. You must admit however that the idea that Romney would be so STUPID as to pretty much publish a proof of his guilt (accessory to murder 1 is a capital, death penalty offense). He couldn't just wait at least an hour? Not even twenty minutes? WTF man?

But Romney isn't very bright. My guess is that his over-eagerness at getting the official lies out must have pissed the Bush family. And by god the republicans over at Fox ("Faux") News are STILL running with that lying story.

Mild digression: George Bush senior's complicity in the attempt on Ronald Reagan's life, March 1981 (another failure of the shadow government) is at least as obvious as Romney in the "Sept. 2012 Surprise". Bush not only the OBVIOUS suspect with motive but had a track record of presidential assassination, JFK 11/22/63. That one as provable as water seeking it's own level. For f--k's sake we not only have two pictures of Bush outside the Texas School Book Depository within minutes of JFK's murder, but TWO FBI memos (one written THAT day) with Bush's name titled "Assassination of president John F Kennedy. No recollection huh? George? But to REALLY REALLY flip us out we have a very young (17 y/o) three photo clip in VIVID detail of George W Bush walking across the street in Dealey Plaza. Looking glum because he was worried his dad had been arrested on murder charges here:

Darn, I don't have enough posts yet to publish links or pictures. For reference of Dubya IN DALLAS, TX? Search the words "picture W-in-Dealey Plaza Veterans Today. And make sure you're sitting down. The three pictures in B & W are all very clear, detailed and unmistakably the then 17 year old George W Bush. Yet ANOTHER matter that indicts Bush junior is the fact that some operative RECOGNIZED THE YOUNGER BUSH IN THE EARLY YEARS AND TRIED TO RETOUCH THE MIDLE PHOTO TO MAKE HIS NOSE LOOK SMALLER!!!

The other two however weren't altered and show his nose in full form. Hey them Bush really like to initiate their youngins at an early age.

Thanks for reading

Woo. I sense you need to get this stuff off your chest but after reading the paragragh in bold above I concluded there was no point in wasting any more of my time. I suspect you've gone to great lengths "researching" the Rockefeller-Bush-Kissinger cabal and the evil you are certain they have unleashed on the world and for that I am truly sorry.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

And for every paid agent I'd venture to say there are hundreds (if not thousands) of unpaid self-styled agents of dis and misinformation. That is, some who purposely foul the Internet with BS (pretty much any Alex Jones or Gordon Duff fan) and some who just don't know what the fuck they're talking about but are eager to share it.

And for every paid agent I'd venture to say there are hundreds (if not thousands) of unpaid self-styled agents of dis and misinformation. That is, some who purposely foul the Internet with BS (pretty much any Alex Jones or Gordon Duff fan) and some who just don't know what the fuck they're talking about but are eager to share it.

No disagreement from my with that observation, SAYIT.

I assume that someof the most radical posters in places like this are actually agent provocateurs hoping to connect with potentially dangerous "lone wolf" radicals.

I know damned well were I in charge of HSA that's one of the things I'd be doing.

Wouldn't you?

Posted by: Clare Swinney ⋅ March 11, 2009

LINK: Uncensored Magazine | How To Spot A Disinformation Agent

“Information warfare” is being waged throughout the cybersphere. Whether they are CENTCOM disinfo government employees or ill-informed know-it-alls, there has been an ugly battle raging on the Internet for the minds of the public. As any 9/11 truth activist who uses the web regularly can tell you, truth obfuscaters are crawling around message boards like locusts, referring to 9/11 truthers as “fringe nutcases,” “ridiculous,” “…fucking conspiracy theorists” and the like, while simultaeously hijacking rational discussions by planting bogus information. And no, jet fuel fires can not melt steel.

Naturally, it is not just information about what really happened on 9/11 that is under attack, the infowar is evident in relation to other topics that governments have a vested interest in lying about, such as chemtrails, mercury in vaccines leading to autism, AIDS/HIV being man-made, “man-made global warming” and the health effects of fluoride and depleted uranium (DU).

The disinfo artists who work on the Internet, referred to as “trolls,” use a number of tried and tested means to mislead those who are trying to learn the truth about controversial issues, while attempting to make those disseminating the truth feel reluctant to continue. Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress The Truth -The Rules of Disinformation by H. Micheal Sweeney covers their methods in some detail.

Their dirty work does have some positive spin-offs for those who care about the truth however. For one thing, if they argue incessantly about a particular topic, they are waving a flag and telling you indirectly that this is an issue you should be particularly concerned about. And secondly, when they quarrel about a little-known area, they are often helping those they engage with gain more knowledge. Not because of the misleading information they post, but because arguing with them can lead people to do far more research than they would have done otherwise.

Short YouTube Clip about Disinformation Agents

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:cuckoo:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

octodolt is very persuasive.

I assume that someof the most radical posters in places like this are actually agent provocateurs hoping to connect with potentially dangerous "lone wolf" radicals.

I know damned well were I in charge of HSA that's one of the things I'd be doing.

Wouldn't you?

You're very observant and logical editec. The biggest threat to the dark forces is not television. They already own that so it's no problem. Instead it is the internet they need to control. Left wing gatekeepers seem to be their cleverest effort at present. Choosing media representatives, usually Gay (Anderson Cooper an Rachel Maddow) to get the dogs sniffing the wrong scent on the wrong trails... BTW it isn't gay people or their rights I resent. It is using the whole subject as a smokescreen to distract public attention.

Straight males compose the 98% of war dead, 97% of job related fatalities, 90% of the homeless and 80% of the suicides. Yet somehow gays and women are the "oppressed minority"? I don't buy it.

Another fear they have is some major respected celebrity or someone with ten million youtube subscribers coming out demanding a new investigation into 9/11. Not a goofy guy like Alex Jones but someone like Dave Letterman or George Clooney.

Wouldn't you?

You're very observant and logical editec. The biggest threat to the dark forces is not television. They already own that so it's no problem. Instead it is the internet they need to control. Left wing gatekeepers seem to be their cleverest effort at present. Choosing media representatives, usually Gay (Anderson Cooper an Rachel Maddow) to get the dogs sniffing the wrong scent on the wrong trails... BTW it isn't gay people or their rights I resent. It is using the whole subject as a smokescreen to distract public attention.

Straight males compose the 98% of war dead, 97% of job related fatalities, 90% of the homeless and 80% of the suicides. Yet somehow gays and women are the "oppressed minority"? I don't buy it.

According to the Williams Institute at the UCLA School of Law, a sexual orientation law and public policy think tank, 9 million (about 3.8%) of Americans identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender (2011). That's not terribly inconsistent with your findings so why are you so resentful?

Another fear they have is some major respected celebrity or someone with ten million youtube subscribers coming out demanding a new investigation into 9/11. Not a goofy guy like Alex Jones but someone like Dave Letterman or George Clooney.

Some reputable people have demanded a new investigation and given something more substantial than the assumptions, speculation, half-truths and pseudo-science of cranks like Jones, many more would join them. Most of the "anti-CTs" here are less than enthusiastic about the NIST findings.
Ironically, despite his lack of credibility, this board's most strident 9/11 CTs are still Jones sycophants, rendering the 9/11 CT Movement totally ignorable. They don't seem to realize he's lead them astray. Hopefully you are a CT of another color.

Wouldn't you?

According to the Williams Institute at the UCLA School of Law, a sexual orientation law and public policy think tank, 9 million (about 3.8%) of Americans identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender (2011). That's not terribly inconsistent with your findings so why are you so resentful?

Some reputable people have demanded a new investigation and given something more substantial than the assumptions, speculation, half-truths and pseudo-science of cranks like Jones, many more would join them. Most of the "anti-CTs" here are less than enthusiastic about the NIST findings.
Ironically, despite his lack of credibility, this board's most strident 9/11 CTs are still Jones sycophants, rendering the 9/11 CT Movement totally ignorable. They don't seem to realize he's lead them astray. Hopefully you are a CT of another color.
:doubt:

:doubt:[/QUOTE]

1. It's okay to view Alex Jones's website but his material must first be corroborated with another source first. Jones is the major source of disinformation from within the assassination/conspiracy community itself. I don't know if he's funded by CIA (to make a jerk out of himself) but he probably is.

However Jones was good enough to publish Dylan Avery and John Hankey's good work, So I'm thankful for that. Jones like the stopped clock, is correct every once in a while. In fact I'd say that much of his reporting is accurate and herein lies his problem:

He can't be trusted. I dislike his exaggeration and wildness. Until and of course unless he decides to publish MY STUFF. Then I'll like him lol.

2. I don't deny that the LGBT folks have a worthy cause. Nor resent them. Instead I see the media's CONSTANT insertion of their advocacy and news bits to be a smokescreen.

With all the effort the LGBT's put into repealing DADT??? They could have prevented BOTH middle eastern wars of aggression. Thus I see their leadership as being entirely selfish. Myopically self-centered are my words. Those that disagree? Well I don't have much use for their opinion either.

When compared to the war dead? The cause of the LGBT movement is PETTY. I'd say that their cause (which I support by the way) is less important than legalizing pot.

:doubt:

1. It's okay to view Alex Jones's website but his material must first be corroborated with another source first. Jones is the major source of disinformation from within the assassination/conspiracy community itself. I don't know if he's funded by CIA (to make a jerk out of himself) but he probably is.

However Jones was good enough to publish Dylan Avery and John Hankey's good work, So I'm thankful for that. Jones like the stopped clock, is correct every once in a while. In fact I'd say that much of his reporting is accurate and herein lies his problem:

He can't be trusted. I dislike his exaggeration and wildness. Until and of course unless he decides to publish MY STUFF. Then I'll like him lol.

2. I don't deny that the LGBT folks have a worthy cause. Nor resent them. Instead I see the media's CONSTANT insertion of their advocacy and news bits to be a smokescreen.

With all the effort the LGBT's put into repealing DADT??? They could have prevented BOTH middle eastern wars of aggression. Thus I see their leadership as being entirely selfish. Myopically self-centered are my words. Those that disagree? Well I don't have much use for their opinion either.

When compared to the war dead? The cause of the LGBT movement is PETTY. I'd say that their cause (which I support by the way) is less important than legalizing pot.[/QUOTE]

you'll never get anywhere with Dawgshit Kindablue,he is a paid shill here sent here to disrupt and derail government corruption topics.and say it is one of a handful of his sock puppets he uses as well to post under.dawgshit/sayit is obviously a paid shill.this troll still defends the lies and fairy tales of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin.just look at how he evades evidence and facts in all his posts here when cornered.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/285978-kennedy-assassination-question.html

Last edited:
you'll never get anywhere with Dawgshit Kindablue,he is a paid shill here sent here to disrupt and derail government corruption topics.and say it is one of a handful of his sock puppets he uses as well to post under.dawgshit/sayit is obviously a paid shill.this troll still defends the lies and fairy tales of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin.just look at how he evades evidence and facts in all his posts here when cornered.

Thanks I kinda figured that anyway. He's not the first (or likely the last) I've believed were disinfo agents.

In some ways I consider it a good thing that the dark forces send so many lackeys out to forums like this: shows us how scared they are! Dis-info scammers seem to come in two flavors:

1. Official story clones

2. Those who claim it was a conspiracy but take obviously false routes.

One of the more recent kind who follows the second plan is CTKA or the cynically named "Citizens for Truth About the Kennedy Assassination". Jim DiEugenio's scam organization He likes to combine false trails with insults. Sort of a blend between the poop heads like John McAdams and the supposedly truth seeking types (who really aren't looking for the truth at all.

Jim's henchman is a very unprofessional writer known as "Seamus Coogan".

Last edited:
This is hilarious. A thread from 2009? It's funny to see that 4 years ago they were saying the same stupid shit. They've made exactly zero progress gettung anyone to believe their truther nonsense. Priceless.

This is hilarious. A thread from 2009? It's funny to see that 4 years ago they were saying the same stupid shit. They've made exactly zero progress gettung anyone to believe their truther nonsense. Priceless.

its only stupid shit to you cause you are a retard in denial who runs off when cornered with facts you cant refute.you have made zero progress in disproving that,now THAT is priceless.:clap2::lol:

Last edited:

Thanks I kinda figured that anyway. He's not the first (or likely the last) I've believed were disinfo agents.

In some ways I consider it a good thing that the dark forces send so many lackeys out to forums like this: shows us how scared they are! Dis-info scammers seem to come in two flavors:

1. Official story clones

2. Those who claim it was a conspiracy but take obviously false routes.

One of the more recent kind who follows the second plan is CTKA or the cynically named "Citizens for Truth About the Kennedy Assassination". Jim DiEugenio's scam organization He likes to combine false trails with insults. Sort of a blend between the poop heads like John McAdams and the supposedly truth seeking types (who really aren't looking for the truth at all.

Jim's henchman is a very unprofessional writer known as "Seamus Coogan".

you are exactly correct.the fact they keep sending so many of them here and to other sites shows their handlers are getting worried all the facts are beiong told on the internet and getting out.they expose themselves as agents because no way in hell would they come here everyday and troll like they do and constantly come back for their ass beatings they get here everyday without being paid really well for them.

its only stupid shit to you cause you are a retard in denial who runs off when cornered with facts you cant refute.you have made zero progress and disproving that,now THAT is priceless.:clap2::lol:
wrong as always handjob, all your shit has been refuted and you are the one who runs when cornered.
your two stock answers are somebody farted in here
or he's a paid disinfo agent neither, of which are proof you're fantasy is fact..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back