The Obama Deception

I really didn't know where to put this, and I see hardly anyone has looked at it in here. Possibly because the only people that visit the general section want nothing to do with politics, so mods, if you think this would be better suited in the politics section, please move it.

Thanks.

An Alex Jones Film - The Obama Deception - Get your copy today: The Obama Deception

Looks interesting Pale, I will watch it.

Well, you and I and handful of others are the only ones that seem to give a shit about what obama my or my not be up to. I've been watching this apathy for months, heck years now, and it's disturbing. Course I did ask for the mods to move it to the political section. It also may be that not all those who visit the general section here give a rats ass about politics or obama.

But yeah I'm going to watch it too. I does look good. I'll probably be ready for that revolution by the time I'm done watching it... :lol:

I will watch it and will pass it along to those who may be interested. There are many.

That's what I'm doing/did. You know the liberal msm won't say a word about it. They'll want it to go away, quickly, and quietly, just like the no real birth certificate issue did.

I guess without even knowing what if any of this documentary is a "conspiracy," in the conspiracy section it goes when you have obama loving mods here... :doubt:

I plan to watch it tonight. Leaning Left or Right, it is of no use to argue between the 2, they are the same, and while we argue between the 2 parties we are distracted from the real issues ie: the not really Federal reserve, and the banksters looting the country with the help of members from both parties. Until we get past the so called 2 party BS bickering, we will continue to be trampled on. AIG contributed to Obamas campaign, and Chris Dodd helped the executives get their "bonuses" and the Republicans and Phil Graham pushed for less regulation in the financial markets. They are all to blame and helped to create the problem. If the current financial crisis isn't enough of a wake up call, I don't know what is. We should support Independent 3rd party candidates who are not bribed by corporate interests. The only one who comes to mind at the moment is Dr. Ron Paul. He was the brightest and most knowledgeable candidate in the important issues facing our country.
Obama is just the first black C.E.O of the United/Divided states.

Goon Squad: Obama says Americans will get a good F.U.C.K.I.N.G.

Last edited:
I plan to watch it tonight. Leaning Left or Right, it is of no use to argue between the 2, they are the same, and while we argue between the 2 parties we are distracted from the real issues ie: the not really Federal reserve, and the banksters looting the country with the help of members from both parties. Until we get past the so called 2 party BS bickering, we will continue to be trampled on. AIG contributed to Obamas campaign, and Chris Dodd helped the executives get their "bonuses" and the Republicans and Phil Graham pushed for less regulation in the financial markets. They are all to blame and helped to create the problem. If the current financial crisis isn't enough of a wake up call, I don't know what is. We should support Independent 3rd party candidates who are not bribed by corporate interests. The only one who comes to mind at the moment is Dr. Ron Paul. He was the brightest and most knowledgeable candidate in the important issues facing our country.
Obama is just the first black C.E.O of the United/Divided states.

Goon Squad: Obama says Americans will get a good F.U.C.K.I.N.G.

Ron Paul was the ONLY candidate the people should have been voting for.He was and is the only candidate who represents what the people want instead of big corporations and more importantly,is the only one who believes in the constitution of the united states.thats what I been telling people for the last several years,stop arguing about who would be best as president,theres no difference between the two parties,their both the same party.I refer to the republicans as the reprocrats and the demos and the demopublicans.yeah you said it,if the current fiancial crisis is not enough of a wakeup call to people that neither party is for us,I dont know what is,wakey wakey people,until a third party is created,there is no hope for the future of the world.even "I" was laughing at the people a few years ago on talk radio shows when they started saying better stack your house with canned goods cause there will be a foot shortage crisis.I thought they were on drugs or something,well go to the grocery stores and look at all the hugh markoffs on the shelves.were headed in that direction right this minute,its here now and Im not laughing at those talk radio shows hosts anymore.they knew something i didnt.

Last edited:
Wait, Alex Jones is credible now that he's shitting on Obama?

I thought he was just the 9/11 truth movement's wacko rallying cry point man?

Interesting how someone becomes worthy when they cover a topic that's close to your heart.

Interesting how someone becomes worthy when they cover a topic that's close to your heart.
not for me
alex jones is a retard

I assume this post was addressed to the thread starter? was the thread starter here calling Jones a wacko for the 9/11 truth movement or something? if so,yeah interesting how all of a sudden he is credible now to him for covering a topic thats close to their heart.

I assume this post was addressed to the thread starter? was the thread starter here calling Jones a wacko for the 9/11 truth movement or something? if so,yeah interesting how all of a sudden he is credible now to him for covering a topic thats close to their heart.

I'm not saying anything particular about anyone, really. I have no reason to believe that Pale Rider is a 9/11 truther, though. So him latching on to something that Alex Jones made is interesting to say the least.

I have no problems with Pale, he takes pretty much the same political positions that I do, but I just wonder why all the sudden Alex Jones is considered credible enough to post a video from him.

I'm not saying anything particular about anyone, really. I have no reason to believe that Pale Rider is a 9/11 truther, though. So him latching on to something that Alex Jones made is interesting to say the least.

I have no problems with Pale, he takes pretty much the same political positions that I do, but I just wonder why all the sudden Alex Jones is considered credible enough to post a video from him.

Hmmm yeah if Pale isnt a 9/11 truther such as myself,then yeah that is very interesting that he would latch on to something that alex jones made and all of a sudden find him credible.The fact that Pale seems so much concerned about Obama being a us citizen with his petition he has in his sig when there are far more important things to be concerned about such as the autrocities Bush has committed as president with 9/11 and everything,if Pale isnt a 9/11 truther,then this thread kinda makes me believe that he just doesnt like Obama because he is black.After all,Bush and Clinton have committed far more autrocities as president than Obama ever has at the moment, yet I dont see him calling out for the head of Bush or Cheney.You mentioned that Pale has the same political position you do,that being said,are YOU convinced my user name is the truth?

Last edited:

Hmmm yeah if Pale isnt a 9/11 truther such as myself,then yeah that is very interesting that he would latch on to something that alex jones made and all of a sudden find him credible.The fact that Pale seems so much concerned about Obama being a us citizen with his petition he has in his sig when there are far more important things to be concerned about such as the autrocities Bush has committed as president with 9/11 and everything,if Pale isnt a 9/11 truther,then this thread kinda makes me believe that he just doesnt like Obama because he is black.After all,Bush and Clinton have committed far more autrocities as president than Obama ever has at the moment, yet I dont see him calling out for the head of Bush or Cheney.You mentioned that Pale has the same political position you do,that being said,are YOU convinced my user name is the truth?

Pale doesn't like Obama because he's way too far to the left, which is the same reason I don't like him.

As far as your name, I don't see anything that can be considered proof of it. I also don't see much in the way of proof for the official version either. I remain skeptical and I question much, something every American should take PRIDE in rather than feel guilty about.

Pale doesn't like Obama because he's way too far to the left, which is the same reason I don't like him.

As far as your name, I don't see anything that can be considered proof of it. I also don't see much in the way of proof for the official version either. I remain skeptical and I question much, something every American should take PRIDE in rather than feel guilty about.[/QUOTE]

yeah your right,they SHOULD.Well Im glad you at least dont see any proof that supports the official version.as far as Obama goes,the reason that people should not like him as president is because he is no different than any other president than we have had for the past 40 plus years.Like i said,Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate back then that people should have even considered to vote for because of the reasons I stated previously.He served in the Reagan administration and resigned cause he saw first hand how corrupt they are up in washington.He saw how BOTH parties are corrupt.thats theres no difference between the two parties.People like truthmatters-his user name is a joke cause he ignores the facts that Clinton committed perjury and should do prison time cause of it,people like him,cant get past it that both parties are corrupt and neither represent the people.He can see Bush's wrong doings but he refuses to look at Clintons.pretty sad.Ron Paul has the same visions that kennedy had as president.Thats one of the main reasons kennedy was killed by the CIA was he wanted to abolish the federal reserve and put us back on the gold standard-something Paul does as well.every president since kennedy,have all been evil and corrupt and Obama is no different.

I'm not saying I don't see ANY proof that supports the official version. My two areas that don't make sense to me are how the AA77 pilot was able to maneuver that plane the way he supposedly did when he couldn't even handle a Cessna, and how WTC7 collapsed the way it did. There's SPECULATION that there was "massive damage" but I've seen almost zero proof of that damage. The only pictures and videos available show various tiny little "office fires" on a few floors. Otherwise, even NIST's explanation is admitted to be a working theory.

As far as I'm concerned, the current explanation for WTC7 insults my intelligence.

I'm also a little hazy on the Shanksville crater. That just doesn't look like something a jetliner would cause. The grass that's still growing out of it, the completely intact and still neatly folded red bandana that was found at a site where a plane supposedly vaporized after impacting the ground...it just doesn't seem to make much sense.

The questions that are being asked around here regarding where the passengers might be, and how so many people would be able to keep the secret are the same questions I have myself.

But like you said, at least I'm asking questions. It's better than just automatically believing everything I'm told.

I'm not saying I don't see ANY proof that supports the official version. My two areas that don't make sense to me are how the AA77 pilot was able to maneuver that plane the way he supposedly did when he couldn't even handle a Cessna, and how WTC7 collapsed the way it did. There's SPECULATION that there was "massive damage" but I've seen almost zero proof of that damage. The only pictures and videos available show various tiny little "office fires" on a few floors. Otherwise, even NIST's explanation is admitted to be a working theory.

As far as I'm concerned, the current explanation for WTC7 insults my intelligence.

I'm also a little hazy on the Shanksville crater. That just doesn't look like something a jetliner would cause. The grass that's still growing out of it, the completely intact and still neatly folded red bandana that was found at a site where a plane supposedly vaporized after impacting the ground...it just doesn't seem to make much sense.

The questions that are being asked around here regarding where the passengers might be, and how so many people would be able to keep the secret are the same questions I have myself.

But like you said, at least I'm asking questions. It's better than just automatically believing everything I'm told.
a 757 was fly by wire, a cesna wasnt
makes a huge difference

and who says the plane "vaporized"?
thats a new one
for it to vaporize, they wouldnt have had all the pieces they found

Last edited:

yeah WT7 is such a huge insult to anyone with any intelligence,its a sick joke.Thats a gooss lie to say that the fires caused it to collapse cause blds 4,5,and six were damaged far more severely and they remained standing as the photos show.But thats as far as Im going to go with it here on this thread since this is the Obama thread.I would rather discuss the rest of what i said in my last post than that here on this thread.

Last edited:
a 757 was fly by wire, a cesna wasnt
makes a huge difference

and who says the plane "vaporized"?
thats a new one
for it to vaporize, they wouldnt have had all the pieces they found

Experienced military pilots have questioned the probability of Hanjour maneuvering the AA77 plane in such a manner. There's obviously a damn good reason why they would. That was not an amateur maneuver. That incident is not without reason for questioning, as far as I'm concerned. My life wouldn't be over if I found out the government was in on it. I'd still be able to sleep. Apparently some wouldn't, because they refuse to ask any questions at all. That's pretty sad.

As far as the shanksville plane, how much did they find? I know they found some pieces of wreckage miles away, and they had "buckets" of pieces found at the crash site. No seats, no wheels, no recognizable pieces of fuselage. Just enough pieces of wreckage to fit into buckets. Maybe there's more to it that I haven't read about, if so please link me to it.

Regardless, vaporize or not, how does a bandana survive a crash of that magnitude and come out looking like this:

red_bandana.jpg

Barely anything recognizable left of a plane, but a bandana survives not only to be identified, but doesn't even have so much as a burn mark on it, or even a little bit of dirt??

I'm not supposed to at least question that?

Forum List

Back