How To Seat Kavanaugh Anyway... : )

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
1. Vote him in, no matter what consequences even purple-seated Congresspeople fear in their home districts.

2. Run non-stop coverage of how democrats wanting to force women to undress in locker rooms, bathrooms, showers etc. in front of deranged males is the ultimate hypocrisy in the Kavanaugh question.

3. Post an October story on democrats forcing women to endure these consequences as a matter of law in their intimate hygiene areas (dressing, undressing)....to an extreme degree. Be sure to point out how statistically, 20% of women suffer rape-PTSD in such scenarios. (being forced as a matter of law by democrats to re-live original violations of their intimate space).

4. Get the nominee conservatives wanted and keep their seats anyway because of the new-outrage on democratic hypocrisy.

5. You're welcome.

They already have the votes.

Take the vote. From what I understand they don't need to hold hearings at all.

Not so fast there Missy....

They can't hold the vote until the Democrats get to the part about Kavanaugh colluding with the Russians.

I've been patiently waiting for it and those dickhead Republicans cannot deny me the only thing that Congress is good for; Slapstick Comedy.

:popcorn:

Not so fast there Missy....

They can't hold the vote until the Democrats get to the part about Kavanaugh colluding with the Russians.

I've been patiently waiting for it and those dickhead Republicans cannot deny me the only thing that Congress is good for; Slapstick Comedy.

:popcorn:

LMAO you are probably right and Congress is always good for a laugh.

Hell he had to have colluded with the Russians to get chosen for the SC.

Before I even opened this thread and I knew it was going to have something to do with trannies. :lol:

White House Finds No Corroboration of Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Kavanaugh in FBI Report

GNYyRk6.png

Forum List

Back