How to resist Biden- if he's elected

IMHO, thousands of pickup trucks in Washington Rolling Coal during the inauguration will be a great way to launch the resistance against Sleepy Joe, if the worst were to happen.

Pushing for impeachment has to be the focus of the GOP as well as investigation.

BTW, I wonder if the so-called Lincoln Project "conservatives" and George Will will be participating in Resistance fighting?

They say they oppose Biden's ultraliberalism.

Impeachment for what when the guy hasn't been in office for one day? Absurd. We actually need a complete investigation of several of trump's actions in office. Why has the GOP stonewalled these such investigations?

In any event, your proposal is ridiculous. I drove to work in DC on normal days for many years, and you can't get there from here. A bunch of ignorant assholes in pick-up trucks would never get near the ceremonies. The police block off the streets for miles for events like it. You diseased jerks should stay home, and kneel in front of the altars to trump that you have in your houses.:rolleyes:

So you are against the First Amendment right to free expression?

As far as the Biden Investigation and impeachment, he's already committed the impeachable offenses. Extorting Ukraine to get them to fire the prosecutor that was investigating his son. That's Obstruction of Justice.

I don't know if Hunter is guilty or not of crimes in Ukraine, but his dad had no business obstructing the justice system's attempt to get him locked down in a Kiev dungeon.
Russian created propaganda,

Trump' s consiglieri Rudy Giuliani got all is made up Biden lies, directly from them...

Look it up, Google it...
If you only knew how prophetic you were back in July.

Investigate Biden for what?
You can't impeach him for something he hasn't done yet.

He's done it already. Did you hear how Biden threatened Ukraine to fire a prosecutor that was investigating his son? Threatened to withhold a billion dollars- that's Obstruction of Fucking Justice and its on tape.

Really? Biden did all that as president before being sworn in? Sorry, but you can't impeach a president until AFTER they take the oath, and only for things they do AFTER they take the oath.

By the way you short sighted Trump partisans, did you ever consider that if you impeached Biden, that Harris would be the first black, female president of the US?

IMHO, thousands of pickup trucks in Washington Rolling Coal during the inauguration will be a great way to launch the resistance against Sleepy Joe, if the worst were to happen.

Pushing for impeachment has to be the focus of the GOP as well as investigation.

BTW, I wonder if the so-called Lincoln Project "conservatives" and George Will will be participating in Resistance fighting?

I'm going to resist by compiling lists of ultra liberals and try to ruin their lives and families, hopefully to suicide or by violence, like the Trump lawyers defending the scam having their families lives in possible peril.

I wonder if "stuttering fuck" will become the new official language of the US?

I am just waiting for him to attempt one of those Spanish lines they tend to drop in for crowd pleasing effect.
Beto is probably working overtime teaching him how to fake it.

Play the hand you were dealt, forget what their rules say, you know you win when you live life your own way-

Great idea,we can only hope the same turnout there was for trump will turnout to,do,thst.

the left was calling for Trump to be impeached before he was sworn in ....

Bullshit. Got a quote to back up your claims? Sorry, but Trump wasn't impeached until he was half way through his first (and last) term.

Bullshit. Got a quote to back up your claims? Sorry, but Trump wasn't impeached until he was half way through his first (and last) term.

Sorry, but that's not an official impeachment proceeding. That is just a bunch of people signing a statement saying they want him impeached. Actual impeachment proceedings didn't start until he'd been in office for a couple of years, and by then, he had done enough to warrant it.

Please read my threads. I know it seems like self promotion, but I love my country and it is important that you all know what kind of "SPIRIT" is trying to move across this land. We are not only fighting against a physical enemy, but a spiritual enemy. The same kind that swept across the The Wiemar Democratic Republic of Germany starting in 1920 exactly 100 years ago is trying to form a beach head in America, and in my opinion, already has.

We must repel these people and their Evil Ideologies.

Last edited:

Sorry, but that's not an official impeachment proceeding. That is just a bunch of people signing a statement saying they want him impeached. Actual impeachment proceedings didn't start until he'd been in office for a couple of years, and by then, he had done enough to warrant it.
they were still leftist calling for his impeachment ..... the left thinks they can do whatever they want to whomever they want .....and they will go after the next candidate that runs against them with even more hate and vigor !.....its what communist do .

I'm going to resist by compiling lists of ultra liberals and try to ruin their lives and families, hopefully to suicide or by violence, like the Trump lawyers defending the scam having their families lives in possible peril.

Yeah, yeah, you're a delusional butthurt psychopath loser.

Since everyone already knew that, what's the point of bragging about it again? I mean, other than to put yourself in legal jeopardy. A good prosecutor will dig up posts like that and use them to demonstrate your premeditation, resulting in a longer jail sentence for you.

1606511081773.png

Exactly how are your Constitutional rights being violated?
Freedom of Movement, Freedom of Association, Freedom of Speech, Prohibition against Taxation without Representation, Government BY Decree without the consent of The Governed, Freedom of Religion are all being violated.

Mask mandates are Unconstitutional & so are the business restrictions. We do not live in a Leftist Theocracy mirroring Islamic Law.

None of these mandates should be obeyed. They are illegal.

1606512289490.png

Impeachment for what when the guy hasn't been in office for one day? Absurd. We actually need a complete investigation of several of trump's actions in office. Why has the GOP stonewalled these such investigations?

In any event, your proposal is ridiculous. I drove to work in DC on normal days for many years, and you can't get there from here. A bunch of ignorant assholes in pick-up trucks would never get near the ceremonies. The police block off the streets for miles for events like it. You diseased jerks should stay home, and kneel in front of the altars to trump that you have in your houses.:rolleyes:

So you are against the First Amendment right to free expression?

As far as the Biden Investigation and impeachment, he's already committed the impeachable offenses. Extorting Ukraine to get them to fire the prosecutor that was investigating his son. That's Obstruction of Justice.

I don't know if Hunter is guilty or not of crimes in Ukraine, but his dad had no business obstructing the justice system's attempt to get him locked down in a Kiev dungeon.

Not to mention complicit in election fraud. Now everyone knows why dirty Joe didn't have to do much campaigning. He knew the fix was in with his Chinese allies. He could also be sentenced for Treason for the deals he made with China to sell the US out. So no doubt Guantanamo is on the table for him unless he makes some kind of deal.

Forum List

Back