How to resist Biden- if he's elected

IMHO, thousands of pickup trucks in Washington Rolling Coal during the inauguration will be a great way to launch the resistance against Sleepy Joe, if the worst were to happen.

Pushing for impeachment has to be the focus of the GOP as well as investigation.

BTW, I wonder if the so-called Lincoln Project "conservatives" and George Will will be participating in Resistance fighting?

They say they oppose Biden's ultraliberalism.

Resisting the senile Biden clown is pointless since he won't be in charge of anything, better focus on his, yet to be announced, deep state swamp handler...

That will probably the Kamala clown but they need some credible propaganda first to sell her to the #resistance peasants

:banana:

Impeachment for what when the guy hasn't been in office for one day?

Oh yea ... it's the other team's turn up to bat.

It's going to be a short inning.

il_340x270.1981835512_rgdz.jpg

Biden will have to answer for his role in the Russian Collusion Scandal
AAAND he is still in trouble for his Chinese and Ukraine bribes, including tax evasion

IMHO, thousands of pickup trucks in Washington Rolling Coal during the inauguration will be a great way to launch the resistance against Sleepy Joe, if the worst were to happen.

Pushing for impeachment has to be the focus of the GOP as well as investigation.

BTW, I wonder if the so-called Lincoln Project "conservatives" and George Will will be participating in Resistance fighting?

Why do NaziCons hate functional government? George Will and Lincoln Project members are fighting to return to functional government.

A loyal opposition is part of a functional government. The idea of Sleepy Joe being an autocrat with a Rubber Stamp Congress is something more like North Korea instead of America.

When was the last time that we've seen any "loyal opposition" from Republicans? President Obama received nothing but obstruction.

Obama told Republicans his way or get to the back of the bus. Obama was not a man of compromise on any level. Within his own party, Obama faced obstruction and resistance.

Impeachment for what when the guy hasn't been in office for one day? Absurd. We actually need a complete investigation of several of trump's actions in office. Why has the GOP stonewalled these such investigations?

In any event, your proposal is ridiculous. I drove to work in DC on normal days for many years, and you can't get there from here. A bunch of ignorant assholes in pick-up trucks would never get near the ceremonies. The police block off the streets for miles for events like it. You diseased jerks should stay home, and kneel in front of the altars to trump that you have in your houses.:rolleyes:

Trump had ANTIFA rolling into his Inaugration smashing windows, lighting fires, etc.

Why do NaziCons hate functional government? George Will and Lincoln Project members are fighting to return to functional government.
rotfl The Lincoln Project was founded by a Russian agent. You are a fool

Why would Rs and cons resist sleepy Joe? He’s really an R after all.
Not going to happen. Love Libertarians but in battleground states when the stakes are so high, stop fucking the nation over for 1.8% of the goddamn vote. Thanks for Biden dumb shits. Why don't you just shoot yourselves in your own head?

Impeachment for what when the guy hasn't been in office for one day? Absurd. We actually need a complete investigation of several of trump's actions in office. Why has the GOP stonewalled these such investigations?

In any event, your proposal is ridiculous. I drove to work in DC on normal days for many years, and you can't get there from here. A bunch of ignorant assholes in pick-up trucks would never get near the ceremonies. The police block off the streets for miles for events like it. You diseased jerks should stay home, and kneel in front of the altars to trump that you have in your houses.:rolleyes:

Trump had ANTIFA rolling into his Inaugration smashing windows, lighting fires, etc.
Wearing plastic vaginas on their head's.

Resist!

Not going to happen. Love Libertarians but in battleground states when the stakes are so high, stop fucking the nation over for 1.8% of the goddamn vote. Thanks for Biden dumb shits. Why don't you just shoot yourselves in your own head?
We’ve had lots a very close elections but in your world, it’s only a problem when the D wins.

Partisans...blind as bats.

No he isn’t. They are probably protecting him because he sexually abuses little kids. Politicians and Hollywood seem to be big supports of that.

A loyal opposition is part of a functional government. The idea of Sleepy Joe being an autocrat with a Rubber Stamp Congress is something more like North Korea instead of America.

When was the last time that we've seen any "loyal opposition" from Republicans? President Obama received nothing but obstruction.
Obama hated America so deserved nothing.

So you are against the First Amendment right to free expression?

As far as the Biden Investigation and impeachment, he's already committed the impeachable offenses. Extorting Ukraine to get them to fire the prosecutor that was investigating his son. That's Obstruction of Justice.

I don't know if Hunter is guilty or not of crimes in Ukraine, but his dad had no business obstructing the justice system's attempt to get him locked down in a Kiev dungeon.
:9:

The big problem is not Biden. It's The Democratic Party. I plan to jam their website and FB pages with all kinds of articles telling people what scum they are. We need to reduce their membership and donations. Each state Dem Party has it's own Facebook page.

Forum List

Back