How to reduce gun deaths in US

You want to take away my rights as an American citizen while at the same time pandering to criminals
You can have your right to easy access to firearms, but we will continue to have substantially higher rates of firearm deaths.

All you’re doing is trying to find a way to avoid the consequences of what you want.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Locking up criminals who break existing gun laws is very common sense

I think the left wants as much gun violence as possible so that the public will embrace radical gun control
And once there is gun control, the Marxists/Demofascists can then insure Communism takes over..
All these countries have major gun control.
DeathTollCommunism.jpg

You can have your right to easy access to firearms, but we will continue to have substantially higher rates of firearm deaths.

All you’re doing is trying to find a way to avoid the consequences of what you want.
Many people will use guns to kill themselves

Would you rather they jump off a bridge instead?

Or drive their car into a tree?

If you were enforcing the gun laws we have now instead of pandering to criminals it would make a difference for the better

If you ask a gun grabbing liberal most of them seem to think that disarming law-abiding citizens is the answer

I believe everyone that wants to be armed has a right to be so.

The thing is, that means the cops can no longer go off shooting at the idea of even possibly seeing someone with a gun.

More like buried. A rabid animal needs to be put down, not kept in a cage...
Using the woman in this story as an example she does not deserve the death penality

She does however need to but put away for a long time - 5 years seems about right

That is the only way to deter criminals from carrying firearms

Disarming me will not stop them

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Many people will use guns to kill themselves

Would you rather they jump off a bridge instead?

Or drive their car into a tree?

If you were enforcing the gun laws we have now instead of pandering to criminals it would make a difference for the better
There’s debate as to whether access to guns increases suicide rates.

But this thread has nothing to do with that since you’re complaining about criminals using guns to commit crimes, and people committing suicide aren’t criminals.

If putting people in jail were the answer, we wouldn’t be having this problem given we put more people in jail than almost anyone.

There’s debate as to whether access to guns increases suicide rates.

But this thread has nothing to do with that since you’re complaining about criminals using guns to commit crimes, and people committing suicide aren’t criminals.

If putting people in jail were the answer, we wouldn’t be having this problem given we put more people in jail than almost anyone.
I have given you a way to reduce innocent people being killed by guns

A criminal in jail is no threat to innocent people

I have given you a way to reduce innocent people being killed by guns

A criminal in jail is no threat to innocent people
We already do lock up criminals, it doesn’t reduce gun violence.

Your way doesn’t work.

We already do lock up criminals, it doesn’t reduce gun violence.

Your way doesn’t work.
it doesent work because we dont lock them up often enough and long enough

This is so obvious

Why do libs bother passing laws that you dont take seriously?

Last edited:

This woman is a convicted felon who was carrying a firearm illegally

The penalty for that should be a MANDATORY 5 years on jail, with no chance for parole or early release, and cannot non wavered by some asshole lib judge

If gun grabbing libs are serious about reducing gun deaths this is the place to start

Nations with tough gun laws don’t have 30K gun deaths. That would be another way to go.

This woman is a convicted felon who was carrying a firearm illegally

The penalty for that should be a MANDATORY 5 years on jail, with no chance for parole or early release, and cannot non wavered by some asshole lib judge

If gun grabbing libs are serious about reducing gun deaths this is the place to start

This is just a bait article to stir up emotions on both sides. If we're talking about guns we have to start from a reasonable place and not allow emotions to get in the way of common sense solutions to the problem and there is a problem with guns in this country. Just listen to the news on any given day. Cooler heads must prevail.

Nations with tough gun laws don’t have 30K gun deaths. That would be another way to go.
Some things cant be helped

Booze and overeating kill more than 30,000 a year

But you continue to resist common sense measures that I proposed that would reduce gun deaths

And I think the reason is that there is a death pact on the left that says gun confiscation or bust

Forum List

Back