How to Pro Lifer feel about the Texas case

This craziness is why all or nothing laws cannot work. No level of authoritarianism on any issue is ever applicable. Common sense is nowhere to be found in this case.

We are beyond where the average partisan will use common sense, all that matters is toeing the party line

Or she will have to have her 3 C-section, each of which makes it harder to have another baby.

Something is really off here. Does she have two children or what? I don't know any other reason to have a C section other than to remove babies. Is the issue here that she previously had two C sections to remove, um, dead babies? What is going on.

Cox, 31, has been to three different emergency rooms in the last month due to severe cramping and unidentifiable fluid leaks, according to her suit. She has had two prior cesarean surgeries – C-sections – and, the suit said, “continuing the pregnancy puts her at high risk for severe complications threatening her life and future fertility, including uterine rupture and hysterectomy.”

In an emergency hearing Thursday, a judge granted a temporary restraining order against the state that would allow Cox to immediately have an abortion.

“The idea that Mrs. Cox wants desperately to be a parent, and this law might actually cause her to lose that ability is shocking and would be a genuine miscarriage of justice,” Judge Maya Guerra Gamble said. “So I will be signing the order and it will be processed and sent out today.”

What is the big deal if she is allowed to terminate this particular pregnancy? What is Paxton worried about in this case?

Or she will have to have her 3 C-section, each of which makes it harder to have another baby.

UPDATE:

This was a terribly worded article by CNN, the one I posted. She has two children that she birthed via C section. Repeated C sections are always risky; she must have known no matter what that after two, a third would be risky. And she is already a parent. So much reaching to make this worse than it is--and it is already bad.

Something is really off here. Does she have two children or what? I don't know any other reason to have a C section other than to remove babies. Is the issue here that she previously had two C sections to remove, um, dead babies? What is going on.

Cox, 31, has been to three different emergency rooms in the last month due to severe cramping and unidentifiable fluid leaks, according to her suit. She has had two prior cesarean surgeries – C-sections – and, the suit said, “continuing the pregnancy puts her at high risk for severe complications threatening her life and future fertility, including uterine rupture and hysterectomy.”

In an emergency hearing Thursday, a judge granted a temporary restraining order against the state that would allow Cox to immediately have an abortion.

“The idea that Mrs. Cox wants desperately to be a parent, and this law might actually cause her to lose that ability is shocking and would be a genuine miscarriage of justice,” Judge Maya Guerra Gamble said. “So I will be signing the order and it will be processed and sent out today.”

Perhaps she has a physical problem that keeps her from being able to deliver naturally, thus the need for a c-section.

But each c-section leaves behind scar tissue which can impede further pregnancies.

In any case, it is none of the damn governments business.

And you people pretend to be the party of small government.

Yup. That's the real kicker. That's how Abbott covered his crippled ass. Doesn't help any woman or any doctor. Just one crippled ass.

This demonic crap is why I have to take long breaks from this place.

A true cesspool.

UPDATE:

This was a terribly worded article by CNN, the one I posted. She has two children that she birthed via C section. Repeated C sections are always risky; she must have known no matter what that after two, a third would be risky. And she is already a parent. So much reaching to make this worse than it is--and it is already bad.

and the state of Tx will likely force her to have a 3rd one to deliver a dead baby, thus further reducing her chances to have another baby....and for what?

When a topic is intellectually above a person's simian brain we get stupid responses like the one above.

Mods, please open a toddler room where we can send the less intellectually evolved.

So just remind the board where you obtained your medical degree?...don't have one, then stop attempting to make medical choices for people other than yourself.
That's the same idiotic thinking as paxton.

She has a 20 week pregnancy. That baby will come out one was or another. In every instance, any way the baby comes out, there's a risk of damaging fertility.

Don't need a medical degree to know that.

and the state of Tx will likely force her to have a 3rd one to deliver a dead baby, thus further reducing her chances to have another baby....and for what?

The baby's not dead. If the baby is dead, there's no abortion--that's a stillbirth. The baby is alive. She wants an abortion. That's why she filed the suit.

But the demonic truth already came out via one of your friends here, who referred to Abbott's "crippled ass".

Abortion is demonic. It hates humanity, just like the devil himself.

Yup. That's the real kicker. That's how Abbott covered his crippled ass. Doesn't help any woman or any doctor. Just one crippled ass.

Arlette once again demonstrating the warm heart of the true Progressive.

"Crippled ass", I give you.

The baby's not dead. If the baby is dead, there's no abortion--that's a stillbirth. The baby is alive. She wants an abortion. That's why she filed the suit.

But the demonic truth already came out via one of your friends here, who referred to Abbott's "crippled ass".

Abortion is demonic. It hates humanity, just like the devil himself.

There is a good chance it will be dead before she hits full term due to the condition it has

What does Abbott's ass have to do with this woman?

You have again allowed your emotions to take over and you are making no sense at all.

She has a 20 week pregnancy. That baby will come out one was or another. In every instance, any way the baby comes out, there's a risk of damaging fertility.

Don't need a medical degree to know that.
Actually you do when you chose to declare that "in EVERY case" will result in a risk to future fertility.

Cesarean section scar defects can be a reason for infertility, especially when the endometrial cavity is filled up with fluid (hydrometra), and when no norm

I've read on the condition and haven't read anywhere that the condition would lead to maternal health problems or an inability to have future children.

There is a good chance it will be dead before she hits full term due to the condition it has

What does Abbott's ass have to do with this woman?

You have again allowed your emotions to take over and you are making no sense at all.

Stop gaslighting me. I have cited facts here. FACT: the woman is already a parent, twice over, despite what CNN would have you believe. FACT: this woman chose to have another child knowing that she had two previous C sections, which is already risky. She wants to kill the "crippled" one, as Arlette called it, so she can maybe try for an upgrade.

You all are trying to distract from that but those are the facts.

I've read on the condition and haven't read anywhere that the condition would lead to maternal health problems or an inability to have future children.

But having a C-section to deliver a baby that will either be dead or die within minutes of being born will.

Forum List

Back