How to Prevent the Next Pandemic by Bill Gates

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
iu

Call me biased., but thanks James. . . I think I'll pass on this one. :smoke:

I Read Bill Gates' New Book (So You Don't Have To!)

Episode 418 - I Read Bill Gates' New Book (So You Don't Have To!)

Corbett • 05/10/2022
Have you read How to Prevent the Next Pandemic by Bill Gates yet? Well, I have, and let me tell you: it's every bit as infuriating, nauseating, ridiculous, laughable and risible as you would expect. Here are the details.

Let me guess: GIVE THE GOVERNMENT MORE MONEY SO THEY GIVE A BUNCH OF IT TO ME.

Nobody asked you, Bill. Shaddap.
Well. . . . that, and telling folks, there is going to be a world government, whether people like it or not.

The review stated that, even if you are a normie, verified blue check, NPC, there isn't really anything in here that is of vaule, other than its virtue signaling for street cred., to have it on your coffee table. . .

I just did a search for the entire forum, and noticed that none of the the blue check types of really mentioned it, even though he has been doing the rounds on every morning show and late night talk show pushing this propaganda. . . best to pre-empt that dreck.

iu

Call me biased., but thanks James. . . I think I'll pass on this one. :smoke:

I Read Bill Gates' New Book (So You Don't Have To!)

Episode 418 - I Read Bill Gates' New Book (So You Don't Have To!)

Corbett • 05/10/2022
Have you read How to Prevent the Next Pandemic by Bill Gates yet? Well, I have, and let me tell you: it's every bit as infuriating, nauseating, ridiculous, laughable and risible as you would expect. Here are the details.

Put Bill Gates in prison for life?

What we should really be concerning ourselves with is how to prevent the next Bill Gates.

Robber Barons are never a good thing for a society.
Their dynasties are permanent.

When folks fill up their tanks at a Speedway, or a Marathon. . . do they realize, these gas stations are the legacies of STANDARD OIL, from a century ago?

Would Bill Gates have even been able to have what he has to day, if he hadn't stolen ideas from Xerox & Apple, and if the government hadn't made deals with his father?

00elitesphoto.jpg

Bill Gates is still alive. . . and Steve Jobs? He is dead.

Call me crazy, but I don't think that is a coincidence.

The way our government school systems are organized? The ruling elites have made it so they are more concerned with preventing "the next," Bill Gates as much as anyone else. .. . . because then? They have to either initiate them into the club, like they have with Oprah. . .

iu

OR? They have to hound them to death, ostracize them outside the circle, and eventually kill them, like an Assange or John McAfee.

Bill Gates is one of those people who thinks a billion dollars added 100 points to his I.Q.
That is pretty much it.
Bill Gates is not an ethical man. Both professionally and privately.
His career is based initially on lying, pirating and intellectual theft. The rest of his career is based on doing as little as possible for maximum profits.

On a personal level, Gates is not that intelligent. He is a marketing genius, of that, there is no doubt. He is also willing to screw anyone and everyone for personal gain - of thta, there is no doubt.
So is he someone the world should listen to for anything other than marketing and profit making???

Hell no.

1652995188008.png

look what they did to that black woman. Put her name all the way down to the bottom. That seems rather racist to me. White Privilege in these folk??

Forum List

Back