How to post photos on board

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
I cannot get photos that appear on my monitor to a post.

I opened a phony Photobucket account. Easy from there.

Maybe you should be more specific in your question.

Is there anything about you that ISN'T phony? :dunno:

In case you're so drunk you haven't noticed, we have a lot of data mining going on 'round these here parts. Indeed, one particular creep has been caught actually stalking more than one poster.

Even if that were not common here, its stupid to use your real name on an internet message board.

Why, I'd bet that Mr. H. is not your real name. I'll bet that is not the way your name appears on your birth certificate. How about you post your real name before you accuse me of being a phony.

Now if you want to go on being an ass, why don't you take it to the cesspool at the bottom of the board and let the grownups talk.

I opened a phony Photobucket account. Easy from there.

Maybe you should be more specific in your question.

In case you're so drunk you haven't noticed, we have a lot of data mining going on 'round these here parts. Indeed, one particular creep has been caught actually stalking more than one poster.

Even if that were not common here, its stupid to use your real name on an internet message board.

Why, I'd bet that Mr. H. is not your real name. I'll bet that is not the way your name appears on your birth certificate. How about you post your real name before you accuse me of being a phony.

Now if you want to go on being an ass, why don't you take it to the cesspool at the bottom of the board and let the grownups talk.

Ahhh... shaddap. :slap:

IOW, I made a valid point in reply to your usual childish trolling.

You're just a pathetic old drunk with nothing better to do than follow me around, trying to pick fights.

If you don't have any input concerning the OP, get lost.

IOW, I made a valid point in reply to your usual childish trolling.

You're just a pathetic old drunk with nothing better to do than follow me around, trying to pick fights.

If you don't have any input concerning the OP, get lost.

My fan base grows. :thup:

Actually I was quite sober last night.

It's not that I "follow you around", you just have a very convoluted view of things that it's almost comical. And I love comedy. :D

Okay, to the one using posimage, I'd like to know more before I download it. One needs to sign in or register? What's that all about.

Okay, to the one using posimage, I'd like to know more before I download it. One needs to sign in or register? What's that all about.
You don´t need to register or anything. Many image hosters offer tools. I have been using the imageshack uploader before but imageshack moved away from free services this year.

Forum List

Back