How to lower gas prices.

Quid Pro has the cognitive ability of a bowl of Jello. Any plans in place are those of Xi Jinping, who owns and operates Senile Joe.
Sure, the only one Xi owns is Trump, and it shows.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?

A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker.

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

The communist traitor drops sanctions, get a $1 billion check.

Sure, the only one Xi owns is Trump, and it shows.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?

A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker.

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

The communist traitor drops sanctions, get a $1 billion check.

Sure Corn Dog.

{
President Donald Trump's crackdown on trade claimed a massive victim this week, as the Chinese tech giant ZTE shut down most of its operations.

The Commerce Department recently banned the sale of US-made parts to ZTE, crippling its operations and leading to a shutdown of its factories. In a statement Wednesday, ZTE said that "the major operating activities of the company have ceased."

ZTE, the second-largest telecom-equipment firm in China, pulled in almost $17 billion in revenue last year.

The department's move was the result of an investigation into ZTE's sales to North Korea and Iran that the US said violated existing sanctions against those countries.}

Wait, your post is a LIE? I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tells ya...

Sure Corn Dog.

{
President Donald Trump's crackdown on trade claimed a massive victim this week, as the Chinese tech giant ZTE shut down most of its operations.

The Commerce Department recently banned the sale of US-made parts to ZTE, crippling its operations and leading to a shutdown of its factories. In a statement Wednesday, ZTE said that "the major operating activities of the company have ceased."

ZTE, the second-largest telecom-equipment firm in China, pulled in almost $17 billion in revenue last year.

The department's move was the result of an investigation into ZTE's sales to North Korea and Iran that the US said violated existing sanctions against those countries.}

Wait, your post is a LIE? I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tells ya...
NO, it isn't, retard.

They shut down as a result of Trump's stupid trade war, dumbass.
The orange traitor STILL dropped sanctions and.......................got a big Chinese check.

NO, it isn't, retard.

They shut down as a result of Trump's stupid trade war, dumbass.
The orange traitor STILL dropped sanctions and.......................got a big Chinese check.
So many childish goebbels impersonator failures these days.

Here's some advice. Stay home. Got to work and go home. Never do anything for entertainment. Stay home on weekends don't leave the house. Money builds. Keep to yourselves don't seek out fun. That's a waste of $

Forum List

Back