How to lower gas prices.

I think this concept "What's the limit" deserves a thread.
What would we all do if we found out we were running out of gas? I can tell you this. I wouldn’t accept a job that is one hour from my home. I would look locally for a job and if I had to work an hour away, I’d have to move.

Hopefully a lot of people do this. We already know a lot of people work from home now.

We would probably be a lot more pro mass transit. The car companies sold us on everyone needs a car. We no longer need buses. We may need to go back to this stuff.

All these things are probably necessary if we are going to save the planet. So maybe all this is good for the human race. Less pollution.

Remember what I said about moving closer to your work?

workers with long commutes—more than 31 miles (50 kilometers) one way—die sooner than people who live closer to their job.

They also are more likely to get divorced.

All workers should have a cot at the factory, just like your beloved China, so they are never more than a few minutes from their assigned workstation.

All workers should have a cot at the factory, just like your beloved China, so they are never more than a few minutes from their assigned workstation.
You do know doctors in the US do right? I wouldn't mind one I am tired of people fucking up MY machines when I just spent 10 fucking plus hours fixing them and getting them running right.

What would we all do if we found out we were running out of gas? I can tell you this. I wouldn’t accept a job that is one hour from my home. I would look locally for a job and if I had to work an hour away, I’d have to move.

Hopefully a lot of people do this. We already know a lot of people work from home now.

We would probably be a lot more pro mass transit. The car companies sold us on everyone needs a car. We no longer need buses. We may need to go back to this stuff.

All these things are probably necessary if we are going to save the planet. So maybe all this is good for the human race. Less pollution.
First, we are running out. It is, after all, a finite resource. At some point it will be gone or too difficult to extract.

Second, But, what is that number for you?

Third, The earth will do fine. We may not survive but, as Carlin said, "The planet'll shake us off like a bad case of fleas."

I have a sofa in my office. Just pointing out the view of our Marxist friends....
I know what your talking about but fuck I had a rough two weeks every time I fix one machine these dumb asses fuck it up when I come back to work.

I don't even want to check the security cameras on my lap top right now..

Fuck it

First, we are running out. It is, after all, a finite resource. At some point it will be gone or too difficult to extract.

Second, But, what is that number for you?

Third, The earth will do fine. We may not survive but, as Carlin said, "The planet'll shake us off like a bad case of fleas."

We have more proven oil reserves today than we did in 1970.

Like the Glowbull Warming shit, this is 1% fact mixed with 99% bullshit to create a political sausage the left can shove up the public's ass.

I have a sofa in my office. Just pointing out the view of our Marxist friends....
So you're a hypocrite who likes to project?

You said All workers should have a cot at the factory, just like your beloved China, so they are never more than a few minutes from their assigned workstation.

And now you're telling me you have a cot just like Chinese workers so you are never more than a few minutes from your assigned workstation?

Also, people in Europe say we work too much. And you seem to be suggesting people in China work too much. I agree with Europe.

So you're a hypocrite who likes to project?

????

What do you base your claim on?

You said All workers should have a cot at the factory, just like your beloved China, so they are never more than a few minutes from their assigned workstation.

Yep

And now you're telling me you have a cot just like Chinese workers so you are never more than a few minutes from your assigned workstation?

Nope, a $6,000 sofa.

You've never actually been in an executive's office, have you?

Also, people in Europe say we work too much. And you seem to be suggesting people in China work too much. I agree with Europe.

I'm saying that China uses slave labor, and democrats support it.

We have more proven oil reserves today than we did in 1970.

Like the Glowbull Warming shit, this is 1% fact mixed with 99% bullshit to create a political sausage the left can shove up the public's ass.
PROVEN?

And with each barrel those reserves diminish.

FRACKING with all its issues came about because the easy oil was taken.

The resource is limited.
We don't have dinosaurs and several million years to make more.

Do try to add some intelligence to the conversation rather than repeating the lies the oil companies have been shoving up your ass for 40 years.

????

What do you base your claim on?

Yep

Nope, a $6,000 sofa.

You've never actually been in an executive's office, have you?

I'm saying that China uses slave labor, and democrats support it.
Oh so you're an executive (rich) guy who's trying to convince us common folk that the GOP is the right party for us too?

Sorry pal. We all know that party only works well for "executives" like you.

Mass transit never works well in the US outside say NYC because of inadequate parking.

Yes PROVEN

And with each barrel those reserves diminish.

Nope.

We keep discovering more - MUCH more.

FRACKING with all its issues came about because the easy oil was taken.

Nonsense.

I came about because technology advanced and made it profitable.

The resource is limited.
We don't have dinosaurs and several million years to make more.

Everything is limited. We have proven reserves to last us for about 600 years. After that we will need a different portable fuel source - unless we continue to find vast deposits of oil like we have been.

Do try to add some intelligence to the conversation rather than repeating the lies the oil companies have been shoving up your ass for 40 years.

You mean, don't highlight your bullshit?

You morons have been spewing the same lies for 50 years and you've proven yourselves to be fools.

Yes PROVEN

Nope.

We keep discovering more - MUCH more.

Nonsense.

I came about because technology advanced and made it profitable.

Everything is limited. We have proven reserves to last us for about 600 years. After that we will need a different portable fuel source - unless we continue to find vast deposits of oil like we have been.

You mean, don't highlight your bullshit?

You morons have been spewing the same lies for 50 years and you've proven yourselves to be fools.
WOW! You are a stupid little twit and your quote method clearly demonstrates that.

EARTH has X amount of oil, fool.
"Discovering" some that was not known is not creating MORE, moron
Each BBL pumped REDUCES the number of BBLs the earth has, idiot
The EASY oil is gone, fool
Now we're destroying the environment to get the more difficult extractions, Dumbass
So we can further damage the environment by burning it, shitbrain
But none of that means there will be more, moron

WOW! You are a stupid little twit and your quote method clearly demonstrates that.

EARTH has X amount of oil, fool.

Okay,

what is X?

What was X in 1970?

We've used oil for 50 years since then, so why is X greater today than it was in 1970?

"Discovering" some that was not known is not creating MORE, moron

Proven retard, the concept is PROVEN RESERVES

Each BBL pumped REDUCES the number of BBLs the earth has, idiot
The EASY oil is gone, fool
Now we're destroying the environment to get the more difficult extractions, Dumbass
So we can further damage the environment by burning it, shitbrain
But none of that means there will be more, moron

Awe, stupid fuck has a sadz after being shown to be a stupid fuck?

Okay,

what is X?

What was X in 1970?

Man you are stupid.

You have a pair of pants. $20 in each pocket.
BUUUUT
Because you are particularly stupid you only know about the $ in 1 pocket.
Now you reach into the next pocket and SURPRISE, another $20.

Do you have more money?
No, you're just stupid enough to think that you have more.
Buy every dollar you spend DECREASES the total
So when you reach into the third pocket and find that $20
You're so stupid you THINK you're richer.

The word "THINK" is used advisedly.
After all, you've clearly demonstrated you do not possess that capability.

Man you are stupid.

You have a pair of pants. $20 in each pocket.
BUUUUT
Because you are particularly stupid you only know about the $ in 1 pocket.
Now you reach into the next pocket and SURPRISE, another $20.

Do you have more money?

Known money - stupid fuck - and yes.

No, you're just stupid enough to think that you have more.
Buy every dollar you spend DECREASES the total
So when you reach into the third pocket and find that $20
You're so stupid you THINK you're richer.

The word "THINK" is used advisedly.
After all, you've clearly demonstrated you do not possess that capability.

Gawdamn you're stupid.

No wonder you're a Nazi.

Okay,

what is X?

What was X in 1970?

We've used oil for 50 years since then, so why is X greater today than it was in 1970?

Proven retard, the concept is PROVEN RESERVES

Awe, stupid fuck has a sadz after being shown to be a stupid fuck?
You are genuinely one Tiny Brained Moron.
Obviously you've no concept about what you blather but you insist on demonstrating your oral diarrhea and mental constipation.

Let's use your logic...MORON...

PROVEN RESERVES

How many proven reserves were there in 1800?
Zero you say?
Well then brainiass, according to you oil didn't exist in 1800.

Forum List

Back