CDZ How to like a post I don't entirely agree with?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
What is the best method or option for just liking a post I don't entirely agree with?

Its a complicated world.

Sometimes people say things and I agree with their point, or just like how they worded it even if it doesn't change my mind.

What is my best option? I end up leaving long rambling replies I fear.

If you like or agree with 75 percent of the post or more, go ahead and like or thank the person for the post.

That's generally what I do, if I don't agree with the whole thing.

What is the best method or option for just liking a post I don't entirely agree with?

Its a complicated world.

Sometimes people say things and I agree with their point, or just like how they worded it even if it doesn't change my mind.

Cut and paste the part you like, state you agree with that part of it.

But, the rest sucks

Agree with both ideas above. I consider "thank you" to be lighter-weight than "agree" and "agree" to be lighter-weight than "Winner".

Its a complicated world.

Cut and paste the part you like, state you agree with that part of it.

But, the rest sucks
You is the Devil.

Its a complicated world.

Either you like it enough to give it the green checkmark Agree or you don't. Either way, why not write about what you liked and/or disliked, that's basically what we're here for. Doesn't mean you changed your mind about anything, but sometimes a different POV can give a person some pause for thought. Or you can give the post the Winner or Informative vote. Or compliment the person on a well-written piece, nothing wrong with that whether you agree with anything or not.

Forum List

Back