How to help Syrian refugees and Syria as well.......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
There are many Syrian refugees who are leaving and heading elsewhere because they don't want to die at the hands of the terrorists in a senseless war. They are now heading for western countries and also want to come to the United States.

Many people, in light of the attacks in Paris don't want to allow any more Muslim refugees from Syria to be allowed to relocate. Many here in the United States have expressed a deep fear that what happened in Paris could happen here if those refugees were allowed here.

Many people have also said that the United States should not put boots on the ground, because it's not really our fight, it's theirs.

I have the solution for those refugees. If you are a healthy, able bodied male between the ages of 18 and 40, you can gain refugee status for your family if you agree to train up, and go back to Syria to take back your country from the terrorists. If not? Then you don't get access to the USA.

And, for those who are worried that the families that stay back are terrorists, not a problem. Tell the refugees that they need to keep in contact with their sponsors and let them know where they are at all times. Failure to comply results in you (and your family) going back to Syria. If a person who is serving in the fight against ISIL to take back Syria decides to go snappy and kill friendly troops? They are shot and their family is sent back to Syria.

I say that we should allow refugees, but we should also see if they are interested in putting some skin in the game to take back their country. If they are willing to serve to fight against the terrorists, I say that their families should be allowed refugee status and allowed into the country.

I mean, many immigrants earn their citizenship by volunteering for our military. I knew a PN2 who got his citizenship after serving 6 years and passing the test. He was willing to fight and die for this country, and that makes him a citizen in my eyes.

Refugees should be allowed the same consideration if they are willing to fight and die to take back their country. In the interim (until they get rid of ISIL), educate those who are left back here as refugees so that they can help rebuild their country after the men take it back.

That would be the smart, compassionate way to let the Syrian refugees in.

There are many Syrian refugees who are leaving and heading elsewhere because they don't want to die at the hands of the terrorists in a senseless war. They are now heading for western countries and also want to come to the United States.

Many people, in light of the attacks in Paris don't want to allow any more Muslim refugees from Syria to be allowed to relocate. Many here in the United States have expressed a deep fear that what happened in Paris could happen here if those refugees were allowed here.

Many people have also said that the United States should not put boots on the ground, because it's not really our fight, it's theirs.

I have the solution for those refugees. If you are a healthy, able bodied male between the ages of 18 and 40, you can gain refugee status for your family if you agree to train up, and go back to Syria to take back your country from the terrorists. If not? Then you don't get access to the USA.

And, for those who are worried that the families that stay back are terrorists, not a problem. Tell the refugees that they need to keep in contact with their sponsors and let them know where they are at all times. Failure to comply results in you (and your family) going back to Syria. If a person who is serving in the fight against ISIL to take back Syria decides to go snappy and kill friendly troops? They are shot and their family is sent back to Syria.

I say that we should allow refugees, but we should also see if they are interested in putting some skin in the game to take back their country. If they are willing to serve to fight against the terrorists, I say that their families should be allowed refugee status and allowed into the country.

I mean, many immigrants earn their citizenship by volunteering for our military. I knew a PN2 who got his citizenship after serving 6 years and passing the test. He was willing to fight and die for this country, and that makes him a citizen in my eyes.

Refugees should be allowed the same consideration if they are willing to fight and die to take back their country. In the interim (until they get rid of ISIL), educate those who are left back here as refugees so that they can help rebuild their country after the men take it back.

upload_2015-11-17_6-6-56.jpeg

Hey, it's better than any other plan out there right now, and it would get the Syrians to actually have an interest in doing something.

Hey, it's better than any other plan out there right now, and it would get the Syrians to actually have an interest in doing something.

It's a good plan. Many members of the U.S. military deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq were Mexican nationals who were granted citizenship in exchange for their service.

Alternatively, what size boots do all the mighty RW warriors of USMB wear? They want to see blood and guts and mayhem? They should get to see it up close and personal.

The only thing is...who do they fight? There are so many players in the region now. People are fleeing both ISIS and Assad. There needs to be a coordinated international plan.

I would disagree that it's a better plan. I think a better plan is to set up refugee camps somewhere in the ME for these folks and defend them.

Make them call home? How in the hell do you plan on tracking that?

The only thing is...who do they fight? There are so many players in the region now. People are fleeing both ISIS and Assad. There needs to be a coordinated international plan.
If assad gets toppled, they will still be fleeing. Who in the fuck do you think the Rebels are? "moderates"? LMFAO

I agree they should be trained up to go fight ISIS in their own country. No reason the US or EU needs to take them in though. They can be trained in neighboring countries or, like Trump says, set up a safe zone within Syria and train them there.

It's a good plan. Many members of the U.S. military deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq were Mexican nationals who were granted citizenship in exchange for their service.

Alternatively, what size boots do all the mighty RW warriors of USMB wear? They want to see blood and guts and mayhem? They should get to see it up close and personal.

How many bedrooms do you have in your house? If you think those "refugees" should come here, how many are you willing to personally take in?

I agree they should be trained up to go fight ISIS in their own country. No reason the US or EU needs to take them in though. They can be trained in neighboring countries or, like Trump says, set up a safe zone within Syria and train them there.

Trump is an idiot. What's to stop Assad from bombing the crap out of the "safe zones" if he decides that they are going to be a problem for him?

And, since we are a "Christian nation" as many on these boards have loudly proclaimed on more than one occasion, a quick question.................isn't compassion and mercy a trait that Christians are supposed to display? I think that letting refugees come here is a good thing, because we've done it before and it worked out okay.

If assad gets toppled, they will still be fleeing. Who in the fuck do you think the Rebels are? "moderates"? LMFAO

That totally avoids the question - who do they fight :dunno:

Trump is an idiot. What's to stop Assad from bombing the crap out of the "safe zones" if he decides that they are going to be a problem for him?

And, since we are a "Christian nation" as many on these boards have loudly proclaimed on more than one occasion, a quick question.................isn't compassion and mercy a trait that Christians are supposed to display? I think that letting refugees come here is a good thing, because we've done it before and it worked out okay.

I don't let my religious beliefs comprise national security.

That totally avoids the question - who do they fight :dunno:
Considering I implied the other group was just as bad... All of them

Forum List

Back