How To Get A Woman

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... I'll tell you tomorrow, gotta go for now.....

There's this place over by the Coliseum....

th

You kiss her.

actually, there is something to that.....
There was a guy at work that was interested in me. I did not really find him attractive, but he beat me down into going on a date with him. I remember clearly we were in Union Station in Washington DC and he just out of the blue kissed me and, we started dating!

That actually DID work for me (once) - I guess it's always a starting point.

You kiss her.

There was a guy at work that was interested in me. I did not really find him attractive, but he beat me down into going on a date with him. I remember clearly we were in Union Station in Washington DC and he just out of the blue kissed me and, we started dating!

I love a weak willed woman....

Always have a pocket full of bread.

That has never worked for me.
Any man I dated that had money was very much into himself or was "strange".
I remember one guy I absolutely adored him, but he was a strange dude. Not like into weird sex stuff, just really quiet and like he was mentally "somewhere else" a lot of the time....

Why would I want one, besides sex?

That was going to have to be a tangent....

(1) How do you get a women for sex. Simple. Get her drunk
(2) How do you get a women for a date (not just for sex but possibly more) .... that is a bit more complex......

You kiss her.

All you have to do is show interest - and be persistent - especially if you are dealing with a single mom with a 2 y/o child..... ;)

You kiss her.

All you have to do is show interest - and be persistent - especially if you are dealing with a single mom with a 2 y/o child..... ;)
I've broken many ponies to ride......

You kiss her.

.... lately.... ?

(2) How do you get a women for a date (not just for sex but possibly more) .... that is a bit more complex......
At this stage, I'm not looking to spend money to find out what a gal is like...I'd rather go see a movie....

You kiss her.

.... lately.... ?
Every year is a new season for bronco bustin'.....

At this stage, I'm not looking to spend money to find out what a gal is like...I'd rather go see a movie....

Instead of a movie, save your money for some cheap wine or a case of beer and invite her over to watch TV

.... lately.... ?
Every year is a new season for bronco bustin'.....

well there is a difference between a pony and a bronco....

Instead of a movie, save your money for some cheap wine or a case of beer and invite her over to watch TV
I don't drink booze and I don't like drunks...I go to the movies for free by saving Coke points...

Forum List

Back