how to explain gay rights to an idiot

Of course I do! Homosexuals think that they have a right to be degenerates, anyone who doesn't accept degeneracy as a right is an idiot.

I don't much care who wishes to be a degenerate. I draw the line at telling me I have to accept that degeneracy as normal behavior. It won't stop with homosexuality, it shows no sign of stopping with homosexuality. It is progressing through every other stage.

When the law makes it illegal to have a expression of disgust on your face at the sight of two guys kissing, then you'll know this society is doomed.

Exactly, if they are free to be gay, we are free to think it is wrong.

Me Personally I don't even have a problem with Gay men or Woman, However Anal sex does disgust me, Whether it be a man and man or a man and a woman. Why? Shit lol, that is where it comes from, and I don't care how much Xlax you take, if someone sticks their dick up there, shit will be involved, and it is gross.

LOL

So, you think there should be no law forcing people to support their offspring? (note: this does not require marriage, nor does it require the supporter to be straight.....so it begs the question, why is the Law EQUAL in this regard, but not in Marriage?)

Only a homosexual could believe that financial support is the only thing that matters when it comes to raising children.

So, you think there should be no law forcing people to support their offspring? (note: this does not require marriage, nor does it require the supporter to be straight.....so it begs the question, why is the Law EQUAL in this regard, but not in Marriage?)

Only a homosexual could believe that financial support is the only thing that matters when it comes to raising children.

Gee, good thing that wasn't the point I was making, isn't it? :lol::lol::lol:

Of course I do! Homosexuals think that they have a right to be degenerates, anyone who doesn't accept degeneracy as a right is an idiot.

I don't much care who wishes to be a degenerate. I draw the line at telling me I have to accept that degeneracy as normal behavior. It won't stop with homosexuality, it shows no sign of stopping with homosexuality. It is progressing through every other stage.

When the law makes it illegal to have a expression of disgust on your face at the sight of two guys kissing, then you'll know this society is doomed.

I agree with you there....or when they make it illegal to have an expression of disgust on your face at the sight of any two people kissing....regardless of the situation.

You have no business worrying about what kind of sex someone has in the privacy of their home in a free country MS.

And you have no business telling people they have to accept, and endorse a Practice they believe to be a sin. Now do you. After all it's a free country, and wrong or right people have a right to be Against Gay marriage. Period.

But in Truthmatters version of a free country, You are not free to hold religious Beliefs, if those beliefs tell you Gays are sinners. lol
You don't have to accept homosexuality, Charles. You just don't have the RIGHT to force civil laws on the rest of us to codify your non-acceptance.

When you come down to abnormal degeneracy equal to normalcy, you are already on the wrong side.

We already have the military being forced to accept beastiality as normal behavior followed closely with pedophilia moved from the mental illness category to the sexual orientation category. Just as what happened with homosexuality a few years ago.

No one is being forced to accept anything as 'normal'. They are being forced to not discriminate on the basis of that abnormality.

Look, I'm not gay and two guys kissing or 'gasp' having sex makes me want to hurl. Sorry to any gay men here. For no logical reason it just grosses me out. That said I am an objective enough person to know there is no logical reason not allow a gay couple to have the same rights as a straight couple. The only screw up here is that the fed decided for whatever reason it needed to recognize marriage in some legal sense. This is unneccessary. Government shouldn't have anything to do with any type of contract between two consenting adults. That really reveals the homophobes for the bigots they are as clearly they are trying to use government to make people live by their own personal beliefs and that simply isn't a legitimate role of government.

Is Pedophilia a Sexual Orientation? A Psychologist Breaks Down What Makes a Jerry Sandusky - News - GOOD

Dr. Vernon Quinsey, professor emeritus in the department of psychology at Queen's University, testified before Canada's parliament in February that pedophilia should be considered a sexual orientation. Though you may think he's crazy, Quinsey is not alone. A growing number of medical professionals share his view, and they think it may help society finally fashion a worthwhile response to people who prey on children.

They can make the behavior considered a form of normal behavior.

When you start down the road to degeneracy it seldom stops at anything short of the very bottom.

That is an interesting thought. Any objective person ought to be able to admit that homosexuality is indeed an abnormality. It occurs less often than not and is therefore by definition abnormal. The question becomes is there a legitimate reason to 'fix' this abnormal condition. Objectively no, there isn't. There is no victim where homosexuality is concerned. So the leap that has been made is if man being attracted to a man is a sexual orientation than isn't a man being sexually attracted to a child also a sexual orientation. Yes it is. There is one major difference. One party doesn't have the ability to consent to being in the relationship. Should either condition be treated. I'm not really sure you can treat those conditions. If what you are sexually attracted to, whether it's the opposite sex, the same sex, children, horses, stuffed animals, etc. is something your born with I doubt it's something treatable.

To homophobes that want gay people to go straight and think it's something you can just 'fix', or that being gay is a choice, I ask this question; could you make yourself sexually arroused by someone of the same sex? I can't. If it's a born with condition than it's probably the same way for them. A gay person isn't going to be able to make themselves be attracted to the opposite sex. And a pedophile probably can't make themselves not be attracted to children or have that attraction treated away. The only time the government needs to get involved in any of these situations is when someone is victimized as a result.

But I don't think that homosexuals can be fixed. They don't need to be fixed. There is nothing wrong with them. They are perfectly fine just the way they are. Homosexuality is a benign abnormality. It doesn't affect anyone else. Homosexuality is an anomaly that has occurred throughout human history and will occur as long as humanity exists.

It's only when the abnormality integrates itself into the larger culture as normal behavior that it becomes toxic to the host. Once that happens the slide into the grotesque is almost impossible to stop. Who is a 'victim" is largely a construct of the legal system. For instance a child who rejects the advances of an adult is only a victim because there is a legal mechanism to say so. That legal mechananism could be changed to say the child is mentally disturbed because rejecting the advances of an adult is not normal behavior. They are in danger of being sexually stunted! We have arbitrary ages of consent that aren't even consistent. Why not lower them to ten, or five, or have them at all?

We have certain laws against behavior that shocks the conscience. Homosexuality no longer shocks the conscience. Of course other degenerate behavior will be accepted as normal as the collective conscience is no longer shocked. There is already a question as to whether necrophilia should be legalized. There's no victim! It's little different from masturbation. Would we criminalize that?

You have no business worrying about what kind of sex someone has in the privacy of their home in a free country MS.

And you have no business telling people they have to accept, and endorse a Practice they believe to be a sin. Now do you. After all it's a free country, and wrong or right people have a right to be Against Gay marriage. Period.

But in Truthmatters version of a free country, You are not free to hold religious Beliefs, if those beliefs tell you Gays are sinners. lol
You don't have to accept homosexuality, Charles. You just don't have the RIGHT to force civil laws on the rest of us to codify your non-acceptance.

The entire culture, the society being poisoned by the behavior should have the right to collectively reject it as being considered normal.

Regarding the law "forcing" people to "accept" homosexuality -- as "acceptance" is a mental state and the law does not have the power of mind control, that's not an issue. The law cannot "force" you to "accept" homosexuality. But it CAN "force" -- in the sense of "make something happen" -- your GRANDCHILDREN to accept homosexuality.

How does that work? Like this. First, we protect the rights of homosexuals against discrimination in housing and employment, and make sure that homosexual behavior itself is not prosecutable as a crime. That means that kids grow up more likely to know openly homosexual men and women among the adults of their acquaintance, and they begin to accept this as "normal" just as everything else that is part of the environment and no big deal is "normal."

Next, we make sure that homosexuals are treated as equal with heterosexuals before the law. That includes legalizing gay marriage. That means that kids growing up will likely know one or more gay married couple in their neighborhoods. Again, this contributes to them seeing homosexuality as "normal."

Finally, we treat bullying of homosexuals in school as a serious offense, so that it becomes more likely that kids will be around openly gay kids as they go through their adolescent years. This, too, will contribute to them seeing homosexuality as "normal."

Eventually, a whole generation of non-homophobes will grow up, and seeing homosexuality as "normal" -- or a normal variation anyway -- will itself be "normal."

It's just like what happened after the Civil Rights Act was passed. That law didn't outlaw racist attitudes, either. But because of it and other legal changes, over the years blatant racism has become rarer and rarer, and today's generation of young adults is the least racist in American history.

The same will happen with gay rights, too.

Me Personally I don't even have a problem with Gay men or Woman, However Anal sex does disgust me, Whether it be a man and man or a man and a woman. Why? Shit lol, that is where it comes from, and I don't care how much Xlax you take, if someone sticks their dick up there, shit will be involved, and it is gross.

LOL
You might want to ask yourself why you dwell on the kind of sex other people have. I sure don't.

Regarding the law "forcing" people to "accept" homosexuality -- as "acceptance" is a mental state and the law does not have the power of mind control, that's not an issue. The law cannot "force" you to "accept" homosexuality. But it CAN "force" -- in the sense of "make something happen" -- your GRANDCHILDREN to accept homosexuality.

How does that work? Like this. First, we protect the rights of homosexuals against discrimination in housing and employment, and make sure that homosexual behavior itself is not prosecutable as a crime. That means that kids grow up more likely to know openly homosexual men and women among the adults of their acquaintance, and they begin to accept this as "normal" just as everything else that is part of the environment and no big deal is "normal."

Next, we make sure that homosexuals are treated as equal with heterosexuals before the law. That includes legalizing gay marriage. That means that kids growing up will likely know one or more gay married couple in their neighborhoods. Again, this contributes to them seeing homosexuality as "normal."

Finally, we treat bullying of homosexuals in school as a serious offense, so that it becomes more likely that kids will be around openly gay kids as they go through their adolescent years. This, too, will contribute to them seeing homosexuality as "normal."

Eventually, a whole generation of non-homophobes will grow up, and seeing homosexuality as "normal" -- or a normal variation anyway -- will itself be "normal."

It's just like what happened after the Civil Rights Act was passed. That law didn't outlaw racist attitudes, either. But because of it and other legal changes, over the years blatant racism has become rarer and rarer, and today's generation of young adults is the least racist in American history.

Of that I have no doubt! It will take several generations to breed decency out of the public. Then ten year old boys won't consider it rape when the coach gets them in the shower.

Then the nation will fall under the weight of it's own grotesque behavior, just like every other degenerate culture has done.

You just don't have the RIGHT to force civil laws on the rest of us to codify your non-acceptance
Really?
Liberals do not accept the idea that some people will not help the needy, and so then force eveyone to help said needy.
What right do they have to do that?

Last edited:

The entire culture, the society being poisoned by the behavior should have the right to collectively reject it as being considered normal.

How is society being "poisoned by the behavior" of homosexuality? This I want to hear.

LOL
You might want to ask yourself why you dwell on the kind of sex other people have. I sure don't.

LOL fuck you Bod, I don't dwell on it. Someone brought it up in this thread so I Responded. Very strange you would accuse me of Dwelling on it, because I responded once to this Thread, when you have responded more than once to the same thread. lol

I have every right to think Anal sex is Gross, and as I said I don't care if its Gay, or Hetero, Sex in the ass is just gross. :)

:eek::eek::eek:

LOL

LOL fuck you Bod, I don't dwell on it. Someone brought it up in this thread so I Responded. Very strange you would accuse me of Dwelling on it, because I responded once to this Thread, when you have responded more than once to the same thread. lol

I have every right to think Anal sex is Gross, and as I said I don't care if its Gay, or Hetero, Sex in the ass is just gross. :)

It was not an insult, I just find it odd to dwell on how others have sex, that's all. I really don't think about it.

It has been said before, but if there is a God what was he/she thinking? On both men and woman, the smorgasbord shares plumbing with the Sewer, kind strange when you think about it. I suggest not thinking about it. :)

How is society being "poisoned by the behavior" of homosexuality? This I want to hear.

Once the society accepts degeneracy as normal behavior, it doesn't stop. Like any other toxicity it continues to poison. That's why children are being targeted (as Dragon brought up). To make sure that they are indoctrinated into considering perversion being normal.

Forum List

Back